Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,787 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? (3283 Views)

Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics / Two Fighter Jets Flying In Very Low Altitude In Jos. Are We Safe? / Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by allwestafrican: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
I noticed this military plane hovering over the skyline of lagos today i saw it(if its the same plane like 5 times), trust me the movement of the plane was strange and scary it wasnt high up in the air, and it wasnt so close to the ground either, but it was flying about in not soo regular angles........

meanwhile media speculations say tb joshua blames a ceratin plane that was hovering around today as the same one that was the cause of his building collapse.

anybody notice this plane too?
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
You are Chilling in sPAIN
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by olagockay(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by olagockay(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
D aircraft should simply b sabotaged n d pilot taken into police custody for interrogation.
My two cents!
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by PapiWata: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
All tall buildings in Lagos must be monitored very closely any time there are aircraft in the sky above the city.

A self-styled prophet of doom in Lagos recently invented a new law of physics which states that the mere presence of unarmed civilian aircraft in the sky CAN cause buildings to collapse, especially if those buildings were constructed by trained chimpanzees to begin with.

10 Likes

Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by Rikidony(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
I DONT KNOW IF WE HAVE A GOOD AIR DEFENCE SYSTEM THAT CAN TRACK AND ENEMY PLANE THAT STRAY INTO OUR AIRSPACE AND SHOT IT DOWN BE4 IT CAUSES HAVOC

NAIJA WISH WAY angry angry
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:
I DONT KNOW IF WE HAVE A GOOD AIR DEFENCE SYSTEM THAT CAN TRACK AND ENEMY PLANE THAT STRAY INTO OUR AIRSPACE AND SHOT IT DOWN BE4 IT CAUSES HAVOC

OP run 2 togo
P
@ u sanorita. Your Govt said TRACON was fulling operational. Which is a big fat lie
Ask them to tell You were our pilot officer Hedima crashed.

1 Like

Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by Terrie23: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Saw something like that on Saturday at ejigbo area of Lagos.
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by imhomoh(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Well thats what we see everyday in Port Harcourt. Is Normal here since Naf Base is located in the City.
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by alotofgrace(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
yeah! especially in ogba/agege area
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:

buahahahahaha
d radars for the airport dey work?
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by Dejohnbull: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Just saw it on stv news @ 10.
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by Kayceo2010: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
imhomoh:
Well thats what we see everyday in Port Harcourt. Is Normal here since Naf Base is located in the City.
Na helicopter dey hover for PH not military plane. I never see and I never hear say military plane dey hover for PH.. Don't be mistaken and if I may ask don't they have helicopters to use if it's for security purposes. Why military planes??
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by asandigbo(f): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abeg , make they do something b4 something do us.
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by femidejulius(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
1. How do you know it is a military plane and not one of the planes from all these pilot training schools?
2. U asked if we are safe. Will you be comfortable having our military plane in our airspace or our enemy planes?
3. Do you by any chance believe TB Joshua?

Dats all!
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by lonelydora: 12:20am On Oct 14, 2014
They should take it easy until I return to ph.
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by allwestafrican: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2014
femidejulius:
1. How do you know it is a military plane and not one of the planes from all these pilot training schools?
2. U asked if we are safe. Will you be comfortable having our military plane in our airspace or our enemy planes?
3. Do you by any chance believe TB Joshua?
Dats all!

i expected your type to come into the picture

one i know what a military aircarft is structured like and the colours they use(every child that watches war films will know the difference between a commercial plane and a war plane) or commercial air planes are dark green in your village?

have you seen the interview on ait about the building collapse? no i guess, every one that saw that plane ran away in fear(even though am not military, at least i know planes can fly at a range undetected by radar and thats not too high up in the sky, and that is exactly what the plane was doing in lagos...common sense will alert any one sighting that plane that its movement wasnt usual.watch films not just for pleasure bro but pick up one or two things).

if i believe tb Joshua? watch the building collapse and make your conclusions.....and if i may educate you a bit, ONLY CONTROLLED BUILDING COLLAPSES FALL IN THE SPATE OF 10 SECONDS.....you have a discretion , now use it.

One of the planes used in fighting boko haram as at when this events occured was said to be missing....,the building was occupied mainly by south africans, seizers of nigerian military funds....

am glad some one or two people on this thread saw the said plane and didnt dispute,

the question of being safe is two ways....for such a military plane to be in the air either ways we are not safe... meaning threat to life and sovereignty of our nation is at stake from outside forces or there is threat to peace by internal forces that cant be handled by the police

so mr know it all doubting thomas the floor is your
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Kayceo2010:

Na helicopter dey hover for PH not military plane. I never see and I never hear say military plane dey hover for PH.. Don't be mistaken and if I may ask don't they have helicopters to use if it's for security purposes. Why military planes??
o boi ,military choppers hover round PH wella especially the mi 24 series ,the Special operations command of NAF is based in PH.
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by femidejulius(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2014
allwestafrican:

i expected your type to come into the picture

one i know what a military aircarft is structured like and the colours they use(every child that watches war films will know the difference between a commercial plane and a war plane) or commercial air planes are dark green in your village?

have you seen the interview on ait about the building collapse? no i guess, every one that saw that plane ran away in fear(even though am not military, at least i know planes can fly at a range undetected by radar and thats not too high up in the sky, and that is exactly what the plane was doing in lagos...common sense will alert any one sighting that plane that its movement wasnt usual.watch films not just for pleasure bro but pick up one or two things).

if i believe tb Joshua? watch the building collapse and make your conclusions.....and if i may educate you a bit, ONLY CONTROLLED BUILDING COLLAPSES FALL IN THE SPATE OF 10 SECONDS.....you have a discretion , now use it.

One of the planes used in fighting boko haram as at when this events occured was said to be missing....,the building was occupied mainly by south africans, seizers of nigerian military funds....

am glad some one or two people on this thread saw the said plane and didnt dispute,

the question of being safe is two ways....for such a military plane to be in the air either ways we are not safe... meaning threat to life and sovereignty of our nation is at stake from outside forces or there is threat to peace by internal forces that cant be handled by the police

so mr know it all doubting thomas the floor is your

I don't always respond to people like you. U are definitely a bitter man. Well, y don't u start responding to people politely? Not everyone can buy your ideas at all times. All u need is to explain and leave people to decide what to believe. Don't mention me. I won't reply you again
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by Kayceo2010: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

o boi ,military choppers hover round PH wella especially the mi 24 series ,the Special operations command of NAF is based in PH.
I see you don't know the difference between chopper and plane.. We all see choppers but I never see 'military plane' hovering for PH. If you don't get me, go and view the pics of the Synagogue building and check out the size of the aircraft.. And then tell me weather it's a chopper or a plane
Re: Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2014
Kayceo2010:

I see you don't know the difference between chopper and plane.. We all see choppers but I never see 'military plane' hovering for PH. If you don't get me, go and view the pics of the Synagogue building and check out the size of the aircraft.. And then tell me weather it's a chopper or a plane
i do ,military planes are sometimes seen in PH may be you haven't seen any.

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha / PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation / Anioma State: A Priority Long Overdue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.