Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. (11421 Views)

New::video Footage Of Unilorin Lecturer Ban*g**ing His Student In The Laboratory / Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Nairalander In Close Shot! (photos) / Dbanj Visits NAFDAC Laboratory And Offices: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 11, 2013
Yes, you can call her a lab celebrity.Don't worry folks, we will soon join the world of forensics, and a nairalander will surely be part of the team dah's gonna bring this tool, that will shape our world of justice and crime investigations. Who says we can't have our own CSI?

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 11, 2013
A nairalander at a crime scene yaaaaaaaay

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 11, 2013
You're the first NL celebrity that has impressed me.

Good stuff.

18 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 11, 2013
Paternity test....separation of DNA fragments........Paul, she can be of help.[size=pt][/size]

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 11, 2013
Female Mendels.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 11, 2013
Wheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
You're the first NL celebrity that has impressed me.

Good stuff.
Awwwww sweet. Thanks hun.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 11, 2013
ROSYL:
Awwwww sweet. Thanks hun.

You're welcome. You deserve the BMW in your car.

I took forensic and biol anthro classes. Enjoyed them.c
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Airforce1(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2013
Hisses and walks out of thread

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 11, 2013
Airforce1: Hisses and walks out of thread

Coming from a bricklayer, your irritation is understood.

58 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 11, 2013
Can I apply in person?
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Scarpon(m): 12:53am On May 12, 2013
is that picture taken in Nigeria? ?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by gluv01(f): 1:03am On May 12, 2013
Forensic classes are quite interesting but bio...naht good undecided

Btw, Nice pic... kiss

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by diarra94(m): 3:43am On May 12, 2013
Hmmn nyc.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by feminineA: 4:05am On May 12, 2013
Cause i watch a lot of crime scene movies, read books and all kind of love the forensic side too. @ op good job!
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by whatzbyafria(m): 6:25am On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 6:36am On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

da fuq. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:07am On May 12, 2013
feminine A: Cause i watch a lot of crime scene movies, read books and all kind of love the forensic side too. @ op good job!
Thanks hun.*abighug*
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:08am On May 12, 2013
Scarpon: is that picture taken in Nigeria? ?
Nope.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Airforce1(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

When will u stop disrespecting people n dis forum u dis bleached'up girl with a satelite dish ear?

42 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:16am On May 12, 2013
Airforce1: Hisses and walks out of thread
Guess you would have stayed longer,with a big smile on your face, if it was a pix of kareen playing football, or tonto chewing gum.
Thanks at least for working in.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:18am On May 12, 2013
Raymondenyi: Can I apply in person?
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:27am On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol...

Nice thread!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Airforce1(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2013
ROSYL:
Guess you would have stayed longer,with a big smile on your face, if it was a pix of kareen playing football, or tonto chewing gum.
Thanks at least for working in.

Watevs tongue
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:58am On May 12, 2013
Airforce1:

Watevs tongue
Oooops! Now I understand where you are coming from, after seeing your profile pix.Are u sure it waz the original they sold to you, cos those folks out there can actually mix them with chaff just to maximise profit.U know warra I mean yea..
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 8:39am On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

hi five
low five
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Airforce1(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2013
ROSYL:
Oooops! Now I understand where you are coming from, after seeing your profile pix. Are u sure it waz the original they sold to you, cos those folks out there can actually mix them with chaff just to maximise profit. U know warra I mean yea..

Why are u talking like someone whose head is stuffed with loads of fufu...

Must u always reason like Texas.Cow! girl?
Don't u have a brain of your own?

Face your front jor LmmaAaoooo grin

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by tyson55(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2013
Nice one op

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by lat4real: 10:11am On May 12, 2013
Airforce1:

When will u stop disrespecting people n dis forum u dis bleached'up girl with a satelite dish ear?

FAINT!!!

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by IAMBREEZY: 10:54am On May 12, 2013
Airforce1:

''fall from kekenapep''

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Mobinga: 11:00am On May 12, 2013

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by inme: 11:19am On May 12, 2013
Why is this not on front page?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Covers ATTENTION Magazine, Set To Drop New Song / Genevieve Nnaji VS Rita Dominic: Who Dresses Better?(Photos) / Nollywood Actress Caught Having Sex On A Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.