Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. (11429 Views)

New::video Footage Of Unilorin Lecturer Ban*g**ing His Student In The Laboratory / Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Nairalander In Close Shot! (photos) / Dbanj Visits NAFDAC Laboratory And Offices: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by pomporiking: 1:11pm On May 12, 2013
Airforce1:

When will u stop disrespecting people n dis forum u dis bleached'up girl with a satelite dish ear?

*running round ma house naked*

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by B4UIWAZ(f): 1:39pm On May 12, 2013
Airforce1:

When will u stop disrespecting people n dis forum u dis bleached'up girl with a satelite dish ear?

*Dies* cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 12, 2013
Ar u d 1st nairalander 2 wrk in d lab? Nd hw is a news? Spit profusely nd wrk out of d thread.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 12, 2013
Otor jesse: Ar u d 1st nairalander 2 wrk in d lab? Nd hw is a news? Spit profusely nd wrk out of d thread.
.....and don't forget to add drinking excess haterade as your second hobby.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by dowjones(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2013
Airforce1:

Why are u talking like someone whose head is stuffed with loads of fufu...

Must u always reason like Texas.Cow! girl?
Don't u have a brain of your own?

Face your front jor LmmaAaoooo grin

Yeee my belle O, airforce ma pami O.. no kee me because you wan kee anoda pesin with yab abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by dowjones(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2013
OMG ! This is why i luv NL ! See as men dey spit commot thread...infact one guy spat "profusely" before leaving LMAO ! If na "nairalander poses with timaya" hin go reach front page.

OP, you're doing good for yourself..i've always had a passion for criminology, criminals and weaponry, its a shame the nigerian education system limited me to doing "what daddy wants". You obviously love what you do and passion is the life force to any successful career so the sky is ur limit !

@texas cowgirl, you are one strange individual LoL.. I abused you on one thread sometime ago but i regret doing so now cos i realize you just got random issues! Lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by B4UIWAZ(f): 11:01pm On May 14, 2013
Abi o cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by whatzbyafria(m): 4:11am On May 16, 2013
Airforce1:

when you stop disrespecting people and start having respect for women. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by whatzbyafria(m): 4:15am On May 16, 2013
Otor jesse: Ar u d 1st nairalander 2 wrk in d lab? Nd hw is a news? Spit profusely nd wrk out of d thread.
H-having
A-anger
T-towards
E-everyone's
R-reasonable
S-success
tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Vansnickers: 5:44am On May 16, 2013
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/207652[/img]

Damn boy!!! You're sexy.

You look like such an Angel.

I'm a guy though, so don't get your hopes up. undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Mustay(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2013
Hbd! cool

That's my donation to your soliciting today!
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 26, 2013
Mustay: Hbd! cool

That's my donation to your soliciting today!
Awwwwww that's so sweet. Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Coming from a bricklayer, your irritation is understood.
Airforce1:

hahahah, rotfl grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by nellaluv(f): 8:49pm On May 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Nice one grin
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by nellaluv(f): 8:50pm On May 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Nice one grin
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Airforce1(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2013
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by niceguy4(m): 1:59am On Jun 07, 2013
nice one dear......... More powers 2 ur elbow. Give it ur best shot..... Nothing good comes easy. Remember, Pespiration in Preparation is d motivation in Execution..... All d best dear...... Wish U God's abundant Graces.... I will love to have some chat wit u. My E-mail is : onyemairo1@gmail.com....... All d best.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Lilimax(f): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
Van snickers: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/207652[/img]

Damn boy!!! You're sexy.

As black as charcaol...? AIRFORCE! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by imperiouxx(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
Airforce1: Hisses and walks out of thread

Airforce1:

Airforce1:

Watevs tongue

Airforce1:

Why are u talking like someone whose head is stuffed with loads of fufu...

Must u always reason like Texas.Cow! girl?
Don't u have a brain of your own?

Face your front jor LmmaAaoooo grin

Airforce1: grin grin

This nasty thing guy again on this thread. Why you always hate good things? May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Lilimax(f): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
ROSYL: A nairalander at a crime scene yaaaaaaaay
Good work sis.
Your expertise is urgently needed on the case of a UNIBEN student
currently murdered by the police in Edo state. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
nice pics wink

smart girl
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by datola: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
Goo one ROSYL!

Whish you good success

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by lafuria1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nice, impressive, well as for others hating, you are on your own.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by 50calibre(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ROSYL is that you in the lab?
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by dulphines: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
I like this one. Not the ones that come from dirty kitchen! grin
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by yertyr(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
Van snickers: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/207652[/img]

Damn boy!!! You're sexy.

seriously, I don't see anything wrong with this guy's pix. He's a guy, all he needs is a purse full of coins and he's way to go.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by groovie(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mobinga:

mobinga! where have thou been?
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by jt2010: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
ROSYL:
Nope.

@ ROSYL, can you assist about forensic courses one can take in UK. I hold an MSc in IT degree from the University of Liverpool.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by oweniwe(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
nice 1 dear
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by uchechuwku: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
OP, that's an Electrophoresis equipment 3rd pix

i built the power supply for my final year project. (Variable power supply)
and the chamber
tested it with color samples
the power worked but d tin no gree separate
i even use blood, e no gree.
wld have donated it to Biochemoistry dept if to say e work
but i still got an A in d project anyways
i had a gud project defence
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

grin grin grin ahahaha. Brutality!!!
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by toshmann(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
You're the first NL celebrity that has impressed me.

Good stuff.
You mean I've never impressed you? angry
Ok, check this out;

www.picture-of-naralander-in-the-toilet/diarrhea

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Covers ATTENTION Magazine, Set To Drop New Song / Trending Bridal Shower Picture That Will Shock You (pictures) / Will You Rock This Full Body Suit Condom??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.