Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. (11426 Views)

New::video Footage Of Unilorin Lecturer Ban*g**ing His Student In The Laboratory / Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Nairalander In Close Shot! (photos) / Dbanj Visits NAFDAC Laboratory And Offices: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
spoofproof:

She must be Yoruba

wow tribalism just popped out from nowhere inferiority complex will get you no where

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by piagetskinner(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
Wow Is it forensic psychology?
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by ghananotnaija(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nigerians think it's a big deal to work in a lab. LMFAO. Illiterate nation...
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
[size=24pt]LOving this Girl,wishing she is my relative abi sister no wife no if she be my wife she go like take control but i dey enjoy people that can defend their education with their profession unlike Nija wee person wee study zoology be politician,instead of entering bush to help bring better animal for our zoo,i rest my word sha,,,loving u girl keep it up....[/size]
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Slimyy: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
[/color]
Texas.Cowgirl:

Coming from a bricklayer, your irritation is understood.
[color=]
Texas.Cowgirl:

Texas.Cowgirl:

out of this earth
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Slimyy: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
pc guru:

wow tribalism just popped out from nowhere inferiority complex will get you no where
pc guru:

pc guru:

hahahahah dats how an HATER thinks
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by tellwisdom: 3:00am On Jun 08, 2013
Spits profusely, folding the thread angry
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by ozoemeka(m): 3:01am On Jun 08, 2013
ROSYL: Yes, you can call her a lab celebrity.Don't worry folks, we will soon join the world of forensics, and a nairalander will surely be part of the team dah's gonna bring this tool, that will shape our world of justice and crime investigations. Who says we can't have our own CSI?

School
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by mamagee3(f): 4:13am On Jun 08, 2013
Is this huge news?

I didn't know visiting a laboratory has been some people's dream, lol
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by AwesomeDaniel(m): 5:57am On Jun 08, 2013
@op

Very nice..
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by lindiwey: 6:45am On Jun 08, 2013
KweenAdz: Is ds girl so jobless or what? Waht's new abt ds nah?And d worse part is dt she's very saucy!

Saucy!!how is she saucy? So because she's replyn those dat are yabbing her makes her saucy? Na wa for u ooo..madam saucy,u be serious hater o,must u comment? Abeg shift jor

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by chriskwaku: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2013
ghananotnaija: Nigerians think it's a big deal to work in a lab. LMFAO. Illiterate nation...
mr man what is ur problem.?
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2013
jt2010:

@ ROSYL, can you assist about forensic courses one can take in UK. I hold an MSc in IT degree from the University of Liverpool.
Computer(digital) Forensics and cyber security will be a wonderful and lucrative course for you.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2013
mama-gee:
Is this huge news?

I didn't know visiting a laboratory has been some people's dream, lol
Living in a lab is my dream,I'm afraid.I'm a die hard forensic analyst, and you can't separate laboratory from it.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2013
tellwisdom: Spits profusely, folding the thread angry
Pls don't fold my pictures with the thread..lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2013
EMMAUGOH: [size=24pt]LOving this Girl,wishing she is my relative abi sister no wife no if she be my wife she go like take control but i dey enjoy people that can defend their education with their profession unlike Nija wee person wee study zoology be politician,instead of entering bush to help bring better animal for our zoo,i rest my word sha,,,loving u girl keep it up....[/size]
Lol..tx
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2013
m.esther96:
Rosyl.i guess u stole dose pictures,m nt sure u r d 1
Lol...Rosyl doesn't look like a scientist to you? That's me hun.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2013
pc guru:

There,s the guy i really dislike, now for future reference,let,s assume i was to murder the guy, as an expert, what should i avoid, note i have some guide from numerous exposute to series like mentalist, csi, and criminal minds. So what should i avoid or use ? Rubber gloves, stealth shoes, ninja customes, please let me know thanx dear.
Every contact leaves a trace!
We will find you *in Obama's voice*

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2013
50calibre: @ROSYL is that you in the lab?
Yes hun
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2013
uchechuwku: OP, that's an Electrophoresis equipment 3rd pix

i built the power supply for my final year project. (Variable power supply)
and the chamber
tested it with color samples
the power worked but d tin no gree separate
i even use blood, e no gree.
wld have donated it to Biochemoistry dept if to say e work
but i still got an A in d project anyways
i had a gud project defence
Yea right, its gel electrophoresis. We used it for separation of DNA fragments.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2013
hey,why did u not come out for MISS NL<u wud have won it .

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by uchechuwku: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2013
ROSYL:
Yea right, its gel electrophoresis. We used it for separation of DNA fragments.

Yeah, exactly.
I did smthing like that for my final year project.
I mean the power supply from where the positive and negative terminals come from.
Wish someone can continue the project from where I stopped..

It is a big deal cos importing an equipment like that cost a lot. So imagine buiLding one locally.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by imperiouxx(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
uchechuwku:

Yeah, exactly.
I did smthing like that for my final year project.
I mean the power supply from where the positive and negative terminals come from.
Wish someone can continue the project from where I stopped..

It is a big deal cos importing an equipment like that cost a lot. So imagine buiLding one locally.

Bio-Rad has made electrophoresis power pack easy to get these days. There is a small handy one I used all the time for my gel electrophoresis in my iterative saturated mutagenesis research. It's cheap (made in China even here in US) and usually come as a gift whenever you order electrophoresis box from Bio-Rad. Schools in Nigeria should be able to get that without thinking of locally built.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by uchechuwku: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
imperiouxx:

Bio-Rad has made electrophoresis power pack easy to get these days. There is a small handy one I used all the time for my gel electrophoresis in my iterative saturated mutagenesis research. It's cheap (made in China even here in US) and usually come as a gift whenever you order electrophoresis box from Bio-Rad. Schools in Nigeria should be able to get that without thinking of locally built.

LOL
your post reminds me when i was researching for my project.
i saw a youtube video wia dey used batteries to carry out a gel electrophoresis
went back to meet my supervisor say i need another topic under electronics
d guy no gree oo, say i be lazy student. him wan go report me for HOD oo say i dey give am problem as him project student.
my point is all dos old naija lecturers don't want your opinion. just do what dey gave yu. i talk about making something handy and simpler. He was thinking of one 1990 equipment in the lab with a big warning sign written all over it.
Re: A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. by imperiouxx(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
uchechuwku:

LOL
your post reminds me when i was researching for my project.
i saw a youtube video wia dey used batteries to carry out a gel electrophoresis
went back to meet my supervisor say i need another topic under electronics
d guy no gree oo, say i be lazy student. him wan go report me for HOD oo say i dey give am problem as him project student.
my point is all dos old naija lecturers don't want your opinion. just do what dey gave yu. i talk about making something handy and simpler. He was thinking of one 1990 equipment in the lab with a big warning sign written all over it.

I know how archaic lecturers are in some schools. I don't know about Bio-Rad till I got here to see almost all equipment made by Bio-Rad (both old and new). So I guess they supply Africa's need too. The power pack was made in China (Nigeria's direct business partner).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Covers ATTENTION Magazine, Set To Drop New Song / Will You Rock This Full Body Suit Condom?? / Nneze Richards Donates Blood On Easter Sunday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.