Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Omotola's Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola's Songs (2817 Views)

Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! / Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Omotola Jalade's Music CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola's Songs by WesleyanA(f): 12:56am On May 15, 2006
I know it's late but I heard her (omotola) songs just today  tongue

They are really good songs cheesy but she sounds like she could use some voice training (especially @ the beginning of that "babygirl" song).  undecided

did I mention that i used to know her a long time ago when her little daughter used to go to my school  tongue

If your slow like me and didn't hear the songs yet, they're on duduradio.com

[img]http://70.112.204.94/dudu/AlbumImage/omotola.jpg[/img]
Re: Omotola's Songs by eveseh(f): 3:03am On May 20, 2006
i havent hear dem yet,
Re: Omotola's Songs by sade511(f): 3:17am On May 20, 2006
I heard it on DUDURADIO too. . . . I heard the first song and I just turned it off.
I didnt like it one bit. it sounded like she was screaming.
I also dont like the cover of her CD. . . she looks like she's eating a lemon.
Re: Omotola's Songs by chapspee: 6:34am On May 20, 2006
i think the song is cool compare to other, e.g jenevive, and the rest of them
Re: Omotola's Songs by chapspee: 6:35am On May 20, 2006
i think the song is cool compare to other, e.g jenevive, and the rest of them
Re: Omotola's Songs by WesleyanA(f): 2:05am On May 21, 2006
sade511:

I heard it on DUDURADIO too. . . . I heard the first song and I just turned it off.
I didnt like it one bit. it sounded like she was screaming.
I also don't like the cover of her CD. . . she looks like she's eating a lemon.

ouch. . . cheesy

the songs are great. It's just her horrible singing voice that spoils everything. Her voice will scare a lion away.
the picture on the CD cover looks almost nothing like her. Lol.
Re: Omotola's Songs by Eastcoast(f): 2:09am On May 21, 2006
i agree with y'all. itz so ironic, genevieve has a better voice but horrible lyrics/song, whereas omotola has nice lyrics/songs but her voice is just a no no. i wonder who told her she would be fabulous in the music undecided. i guess if the she and genevieve work together, they would be one unshakeable duo.
Re: Omotola's Songs by sade511(f): 2:11am On May 21, 2006
Yeah, . . in a interview she was like I worked with some producers and stuff in LA so I was expecting something good.
Re: Omotola's Songs by Eastcoast(f): 2:17am On May 21, 2006
i guess she worked with some underground dogs. As always, nigerians know how to exaggerate things, because some random dude in LA that knows how to work his computer told her she could sing, she took to it, ha ha. she needs to wake up and smell the cappucino, she aint no singer, her voice is like some bee buzzing while trying to make some honey.
Re: Omotola's Songs by sade511(f): 2:21am On May 21, 2006
lol
Yeah I thought she was in pain when I heard it. . . . .it was just real bad.
Maybe if he calmed down on the screaming it would've sounded better.
Re: Omotola's Songs by Eastcoast(f): 2:58am On May 21, 2006
i hope so. but the best bet is if she takes some voice training classes. cheesy
Re: Omotola's Songs by sade511(f): 4:55am On May 21, 2006
yeah
Re: Omotola's Songs by lunafish(f): 12:32pm On May 21, 2006
So I take it that her music sucks?
Re: Omotola's Songs by sade511(f): 5:48pm On May 21, 2006
Yeah
Re: Omotola's Songs by Badman888(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2006
Her songs aint too good but better then Genevieve
Re: Omotola's Songs by sade511(f): 12:42am On May 23, 2006
I can stand Genevieve's song but Omotola's I cant.
Re: Omotola's Songs by lunafish(f): 4:15pm On May 25, 2006
Please God stop the pain!
My ears are deceiving me!!!!!!!
Please Lord say it ain't so!!!!!!!

These are the thoughts that ran through my mind as I unplugged my headphones when listening to 3 of OmoTs records. I took my curious ass to Limewire and found some tracks. Lord no! Her voice make me shake because I was so shocked and appalled at how bad she is.

BTW Why is there a Jamaican man on her records? She's Nigerian!!!!

Thanks for the heads up guys, you were right- she's terrible. Awww that was painful./
Re: Omotola's Songs by ladex142(m): 2:39am On May 28, 2006
God almighty, where would i start , what would i say, help me lord, God damn, omotola's song is the worst song/album of all times, i mean i respect her as a very talented artist, but a singer, NO NO NO NO, i heard the songs online and i searched the internet for hours, just to express my feelings about this song, please, who ever knows her should tell her to stop the stupid idea of singing.
           Hey  angry, come to think of it, it could be that they are trying to emulate the likes of jenifer lopez and the rest of them, shocked but hey, nigeria's standard of everything is so low that a stupid song and album like that of omotola, genevieve  and the rest of them can be thought of, recorded, edited, produced, anounced, distributed, sold, please whoever knows how i can get my message to these so called nigerian actors/singer, please contact me at ladex142online@yahoo.com, God help Nigeria, God help us all  undecided embarassed cry.
Re: Omotola's Songs by nike4luv(f): 2:51am On May 28, 2006
shes awesome. i like de album gba smiley
Re: Omotola's Songs by hotangel2(f): 3:08am On May 28, 2006
She's good. I like her songs.
Re: Omotola's Songs by eveseh(f): 1:10am On Jul 05, 2006
i love her song,DANCE
Re: Omotola's Songs by whiz(m): 6:32am On Jul 05, 2006
Anyone seen her videos? Heard its out.

Love her songs

(1) (Reply)

Fr3style Feat. T-pain / Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus / Download New Music Video> Victoria Kimani – Prokoto Ft. Diamond Platnumz, Dimpoz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.