Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December (4583 Views)

Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection / Omosexy Returns With Second Album / Timaya's First Or Second Album? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by bovy: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2011
Nollywood star actress, Omotola jalade ekeinde has revealed that her second album will be released into the market in December,2011 .Songs like 'Missing U' had already been released from the forthcoming album . Omotola released her first album few years ago  which attracted both positive and negative reviews .

: http://www./2011/11/omotola-jalades-second-album-to-be-in.html#ixzz1cXO8fXAl

Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by MissyB3(f): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2011
Oh, not again! please! grin
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2011
Seriously now, someone beg this woman to give up singing already and continue with her acting. Seriously
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by MissyB3(f): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2011
Lmao! grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by babyboy3(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
First it was Barbara Soky, then Genevieve, Cossy had a go at it, now Omotola, its bad enough they churn out rubbish to watch on TV
Now they want to pollute the only credible environment that puts Nigeria on the world map.

Please dont!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by Kx: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
I must sing!
Goodluck
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by YOMIT(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
Omotola please jst stick with acting, Ur last album stil dey inside my chest grin
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
LMAO, na who wan buy? grin
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by ak47mann(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
wish you the best of luck cool cool cool
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by kaduto(f): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
Na wa o Madam Omotola go n reSt!
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by 9icelag: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
Not again y are u doing this 2 us shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by KacHemNaU(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
Anoda disasta waitin 2 hapun
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by dazangel11(f): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
Please Omo Please, cry Enof of these punishment
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by oludimuni: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
That is a brilliant one.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
Hope she improve or else it would amount to waste of time n resources.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by ronkebp(f): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2011
LMAO, so funny, the lady wan be musician by force by fire. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION

Who wan bid for Omosexy's Album? Starting price :2.99 Naira.

I don't get what part of :singing-is-not-your-thingy-and-please-save-us-from-this- mess, does she not understand?
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by Gbenge77(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
Does being a good actress translate into being a good artiste?some people do delude themselves.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by slap1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
Second album? Has she been singing?
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by dorleey(f): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
pls, can someone advice omosexy that singing isn't meant for everyone?
cry
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by Okijajuju1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2011
What songs does anyone here know or recall from her first album?!

Like which song on her debut album was a hit?
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by pkv(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
Okija_juju:

What songs does anyone here know or recall from her first album?!

Like which song on her debut album was a hit?

none was a hit except if at an ogogoro joint dat i dont know of, bliv me it wuldnt intrest u cos u wuld end up with depression
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by razznaija(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
dorleey:

pls, can someone advice omosexy that singing isn't meant for everyone?
cry
I concur!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by gascoign1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2011
Omotola u nur sabi sing, why nt use d money for paying dancers,drummers and recording studio take help young less privilege talents grow
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by Natasha2(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2011
great news I love that missing you song. at least its way better than Genevieve's song grin
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by crown56: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2011
singing + acting together for omotola jolade = total waste of time
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by Revolva(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
Omo i cast and bind,
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 04, 2011
baby-boy:

First it was Barbara Soky, then Genevieve, Cossy had a go at it, now Omotola, its bad enough they churn out rubbish to watch on TV
Now they want to pollute the only credible environment that puts Nigeria on the world map.

Please dont!!!

You forgot to include Jim Iyke and his wannabe rapping.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by blackmale(m): 2:34am On Nov 04, 2011
anty motola, he don do na, in short i ban every spirit of singing you, outtttttttttttt! grin
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 04, 2011
She needa stop. Like seriously.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December by blackmale(m): 2:40am On Nov 04, 2011
@ ileke, abi o, must she sing?,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome - Ghetto & My Queen / Watch And Download This Year (odun Yi) Official Video From Jaywon / Video - Yetunde Are In Living Praise ( Live Praise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.