Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Omotola Jalade's Music CD - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola Jalade's Music CD (6080 Views)

Help Me With My Music CD Project / Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Where Do You Shop For Your Original Music Cd/dvd In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade's Music CD by disney(f): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2006
Has anyone listened to omotola CD? How good is it?
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by Maxflame(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2006
Its not a total disaster but lemme put it this way, She's not meant to sing.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by luridguy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2006
well thank God she had one good song but all in all i think it was a just a way for her to burn free time
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by gbadex1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2006
it's ok. if i was to review i'd give 3/5. at least , her album's better than Genevieve with all her rubbish singing.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by snazzydawn(f): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2006
I,for one,like Omotola's songs.They make sense,plus,they are danceable.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by jayvinnie(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2006
I LIKE HER SONGS
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2006
i'll put this way they but fantastic actresses but singers hell no!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2006
the album is not that bad
i like it,
i would say compared to all the music released from nollywood star
it is the best we have seen so far.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by 2chukwu(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2006
I think you should learn to post your own topic ok
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by ballababy: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2006
oh pls omotola's song is ok,but i wont have u say that her song is the best out of all that nollywood actresses have produced,i think u should check out stella damascus dont you think that she has an awesome voice?
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by brightness: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2006
i most say u are the most beautiful woman i have ever see so far in that country nigeria kiss[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by Maxflame(m): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2006
Dude you're seeing things! shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by vickybabe(f): 1:26am On Mar 01, 2006
[/quote][quote author=Maxflame link=topic=6811.msg207465#msg207465 date=1139837938]
Its not a total disaster but let me put it this way, She's not meant to sing.

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by eveseh(f): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2006
is her cd out?
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by Grizzly(m): 5:04am On Apr 20, 2006
The one the called BAH or summing like that,
shud i go on.? undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by Raissa(f): 5:09am On Apr 20, 2006
Hey Gus My Name is Raissa Im not Nigerian but I am deeply in Love with Nigerian Movies!! I watched the movie " Men do cry" And there was a song that was playing and I loved it!! Its a song by a gurl but I dont know her name or the tittle of the song! Can someone please help me by telling me who sings it or the name of the song?? Thank you !!

Love Raissa
Can email the response to classychica188@aim.com
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by Grizzly(m): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2006
Welcome Raissa,
i cant help u tho,
but i guess someone who can, 'll be along any moment,
once again welcome.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by sirwebs(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2006
If any of them ever meets Simon Crowell( American idol), they will get the shick of their lives.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by Z4M4eva(f): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2006
Omotola Jalade sure can sing !! wink
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by Germanibab(f): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2006
winkPls oo i heard omotola has released an album ,i don' even no the song, i went to her web but couldn't view her song or pictures ,pls someone should help me out .i want a free song on the net.ooooooo
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by twinstaiye(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2006
Yeah, she does. The album, “Gba!” is a 10-tracker delivered in English and Yoruba and released on the label of Sound Factory.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by eveseh(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2006
yes ooooooooooooooo she's nigeria beyonce oooooooooo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by ciaragirl(f): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2006
she's star
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by eveseh(f): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2006
she got da voice

Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by JustGood(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2007
the girl too fine
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by snazzydawn(f): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2007
eveseh:

yes ooooooooooooooo she's nigeria beyonce oooooooooo kiss kiss kiss

Umm,I do not agree with you on that one. Listened to the songs critically and I must confess, the only good(if I could call it that) is the one she sang with Ruggedman-Dance.The rest of them show how untrained her voice is. She should go for voice training.Nice try for a first time, she could improve. The only problem now is continuity. Now that they have been "unbanned", she may not continue singing,if I were her(and Geny) I would do both at the same time and in the long run, improved on my singing skills.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by Destiny6(f): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2007
I love her, but dont think singing is 4 her!
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by oyinboaja: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2007
who ever says omotola cannot sing, should go and release their own album and see whether its moi moi. i don't know why some people are negative, someone trying to do something good, they would criticize. even if her voice is not one of the best around,at least she has used it for something worthwhile and has an album to her name and other numerous achievements, please go and do you own let us see. for me comparing with other naija female musicians and actresses, omotola tops and would always top my list. i love her movies and album especially the track honey boy and things you do to me.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by hotchick: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2007
Thanks Thoniaslim i didn't want to come in so soon cause i know some will say huh Omotola's no 1 fan that's why but im thankful im not alone at all.This lady sure can sing definately not her best output but a wonderful start!Even una so called TUFACE's first album didn't sound as good and guess what i just came across some of CECE WINANS old lps and was i laughing off my head;but look now sister's one of the best in the game holding her own even beside WHITNEY.
OMOTOLA's first ALBUM GBA is a SUCCESS for sure with beautiful tracks like DANCE( I love the Video too),THINGS YOU DO TO ME,HONEY BOY and GBA! people should listen to the album with an open mind and they'll hear what we hear my cousin was a critique too now she has OMOTOLA'S album=IN HER CAR!
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by MP007(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2007
what ? she sings, be right bck,, wana go throw up
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by hotchick: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2007
Oh MP when you're done throwing up be sure to pls wash up your gut then you can come right back to know where to get some shoothing music to help your desease!How long you've had it?our sincere thots;you can find therapy @
www.omotola.tv/music grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Nanya Diali Return To Rhythm 93.7 After Being Sacked 9mnths Ago / Oprah Winfrey Whats The Fuss About Yahoozee ? / Free Dj Mix Download. Get The Hottest Jamz On Mix Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.