Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Seun To Contest In Next Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun To Contest In Next Election? (659 Views)

Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope / Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal / Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun To Contest In Next Election? by BrosPeter: 11:52am On May 12, 2013
Oluwaseun Osewa the Nairaland owner is to run for president and from his own party. This is not just rumour but I think it maybe true because he doesn't promote any party but himself so he has politicall ambicions. What politically position have he had to want to become a ruler. Will you vote for inespieriens or what is the matter can he rule us or not. I don't think he can win his village not talking of state. Don't waste money my frend life is too shot for that.
What do you people think, should he run or not?

JOKE JOKE JOKE !!!!!
Re: Seun To Contest In Next Election? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 12, 2013
Bros Peter: Oluwaseun Osewa the Nairaland owner is to run for president and from his own party. This is not just rumour but I think it maybe true because he doesn't promote any party but himself so he has politicall ambicions. What politically position have he had to want to become a ruler. Will you vote for inespieriens or what is the matter can he rule us or not. I don't think he can win his village not talking of state. Don't waste money my frend life is too shot for that.
What do you people think, should he run or not?

We don't want another slowpoke politician. DOA
Re: Seun To Contest In Next Election? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 12, 2013
Bros Peter: Will you vote for inespieriens

Oh my God see Gbagun ooo

seun rule number 21 has been violated

4 Likes

Re: Seun To Contest In Next Election? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2013
Smh4u. Keep posting bs while nl keeps growing with ur bs. Don't know who is a retardeen btwn this poster and our number 1 retardeen. Senseless thread. Needs to be locked
Re: Seun To Contest In Next Election? by KwoiZabo(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2013
payless:

We don't want another slowpoke politician. DOA
You are hereby banned forever and ever grin
Re: Seun To Contest In Next Election? by chaloner(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2013
chaiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thank God im up after some minutes of silence... guy your vocab and English constructions even your concord are war... please seun do what you know best on this guy
Re: Seun To Contest In Next Election? by BrosPeter: 1:52pm On May 12, 2013
chaloner: chaiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thank God im up after some minutes of silence... guy your vocab and English constructions even your concord are war... please seun do what you know best on this guy
chaloner: chaiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thank God im up after some minutes of silence... guy your vocab and English constructions even your concord are war... please seun do what you know best on this guy

Na English be your language, go and sit down jare.

(1) (Reply)

3 Policemen, 5 Others Injured Over Proposed David Mark University / The Effect Of State Of Emergency In The North / Delta State Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.