Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal (2293 Views)

I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / Seun To Contest In Next Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by meforyou1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dear Seun,

Ever since I became active on this politics section a couple of years ago, I have noticed that Ngbakwe is actually the best moderator in politics section since he was appointed.
I have followed with dismay the baseless accusations of APC Nairalanders against him and usually review the cases myself and found out that the young man did nothing wrong.
It is so unfair to remove somebody as a mod because some partisans take pleasure in accusing and insulting him.
I hereby appeal to you to review your action of removing as a mod on politics forum because I can vouch for him that he has done no one any wrong.
In the event that you do not do that, then I suggest you remove mynd44 as a mod here too because sincerely, he's very autocratic and is actually a worse partisan than Ngbakwe.

Thank you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
^^^^Mumu X 10!

9 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by tpia1: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
seriously, what's the average age of most nlers?

pre teen maybe?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
You don't even know how to spell Ngwakwe's name. Is your keyboard that bad?

#bringbackNgwakweasmod

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by EdCure: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Let him rest in religion/education session. He is too openly biased and bigoted to moderate a sensitive session as politics.

10 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by PenSniper: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
meforyou1: Dear Seun,

Ever since I became active on this politics section a couple of years ago, I have noticed that Ngbakwe is actually the best moderator in politics section since he was appointed.
I have followed with dismay the baseless accusations of APC Nairalanders against him and usually review the cases myself and found out that the young man did nothing wrong.
It is so unfair to remove somebody as a mod because some partisans take pleasure in accusing and insulting him.
I hereby appeal to you to review your action of removing as a mod on politics forum because I can vouch for him that he has done no one any wrong.
In the event that you do not do that, then I suggest you remove mynd44 as a mod here too because sincerely, he's very autocratic and is actually a worse partisan than Ngbakwe.

Thank you.

Thus inadvertently admitting that Ngbakwe was partisan afterall ? You shot him and yourself in the back.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by meforyou1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: You don't even know how to spell Ngwakwe's name. Is your keyboard that bad?

#bringbackNgwakweasmod
yes o, one thing me and you agree on

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by meforyou1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
PenSniper:

Thus inadvertently admitting that Ngbakwe was partisan afterall ? You shot him and yourself in the back.
man as in man is a political animal, you can't shy away from that.
But the question is - is Ngwakwe a good mod? Yes. Are the everyday allegations against him true? No. Should he be removed as a mod? No with a capital N

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by Arysexy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
If seun refuses to do d needful on ngwakwe's removal, then we pdp members will boycott nairaland soon.

Mynd44 us pro apc so is ngwakwe pro pdp, so why d inbalance?

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by meforyou1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Arysexy: If seun refuses to do d needful on ngwakwe's removal, then we pdp members will boycott nairaland soon.

Mynd44 us pro apc so is ngwakwe pro pdp, so why d inbalance?
yes naa. Let's await Seun's response first. Ngwakwe must be reinstated

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
EdCure: Let him rest in religion/education session. He is too openly biased and bigoted to moderate a sensitive session as politics.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by focus7: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ngbawe is an unrepentant tribalist, I suggest he should permanently be removed for us to have a healthy forum.

7 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by lakpalakpa: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good riddance.

Politics section went to the dogs when Jarus left. During Jarus' tenure we always had sensible and fact-based debates. His legendary creativity also made this section fun to visit. Afam4eva, Sexkid, Ikenna351 and Ngwakwe have made no contribution in elevating the debate in this section.

Ngwakwe is highly partisan and tribalistic. Before he was appointed a Mod he was the spokesperson for NNO-Nairaland Ndigbo Organization and after his appointment as a Mod continued to push his pro-Ibo agenda.

I wish Ngwakwe well in his future Mod duties.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
lakpalakpa: Good riddance.

Politics section went to the dogs when Jarus left. During Jarus' tenure we always had sensible and fact-based debates. His legendary creativity also made this section fun to visit. Afam4eva, Sexkid, Ikenna351 and Ngwakwe have made no contribution in elevating the debate in this section.

Ngwakwe is highly partisan and tribalistic. Before he was appointed a Mod he was the spokesperson for NNO-Nairaland Ndigbo Organization and after his appointment as a Mod continued to push his pro-Ibo agenda.

I wish Ngwakwe well in his future Mod duties.

An undiluted truth without any ornamentation.

7 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please advise Ngwakwe to use the Mail Mod button to lay his complaints (Na so him dey always tell me) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good Riddance Joor!

7 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by omenka(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Who the heck is Ngbakwe

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by lakpalakpa: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: Who the heck is Ngbakwe

An Ibo Mod who has just been unceremoniously redeployed from Politics section.

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by tpia1: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
so, who are the people on the list for new mod positions anyway?

should i guess?
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by tpia1: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

An Ibo Mod who has just been unceremoniously redeployed from Politics section.

grin grin grin grin

you owe me a soda.
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Please advise Ngwakwe to use the Mail Mod button to lay his complaints (Na so him dey always tell me) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good Riddance Joor!
abeg leave my dearest Ngwakwe joor! Can't believe I will be missing his modship. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by lakpalakpa: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
tpia1: so, who are the people on the list for new mod positions anyway?

should i guess?

No new Mods.

We have Afam4eva, Ikenna351 and OAM419 OAM4J as Mods here and we don't need more...

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by tpia1: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

No new Mods.

We have Afam4eva, Ikenna351 and OAM419 OAM4J as Mods here and we don't need more...

in your opinion.
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by lakpalakpa: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by tpia1: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by ifyalways(f): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Oh, Ngwakwe is no more a moderator?

Kweke!
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by stebell(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
@ Seun wat yu hav done is worst than wat Ebola is doing in West Africa O°˚˚˚.

#bringbackNgwakwe

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by lakpalakpa: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
tpia1:

no, this:

[img]http://www.hungryforchange.tv/supersize_soda.jpg[/img]

And this is your intended destination..... right??

God forbid!!!!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by tpia1: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
well, she is working her curves, tres sexy.

she looks expensive too, those are all designer including the makeup, lol.

if you cant get the soda then just supply this:

[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/1655669_ikoko_aamu.jpeg[/img]
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by EdCure: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
stebell: @ Seun wat yu hav done is worst than wat Ebola is doing in West Africa O°˚˚˚.

#bringbackNgwakwe
What a show of unparalleled crassness all in a bid to lend a voice!

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by stebell(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
EdCure:
What a show of unparalleled crassness all in a bid to lend a voice!

Pikin i hope yu are alright.
Oya climb bed sleep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm / Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? / FG 10,000 Low-cost Housing Scheme - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.