Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! (8784 Views)

Guy Deserves A Lifetime Of Free Flights For This Masterpiece Of A Letter. / Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece / So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by TheSly: 5:54am On Apr 21, 2008
Stilwater my princess. . .
You should understand . . . . .I wish you could understand and see how im feeling. . cool
My obsession towards you is inclining every sec. . . . Err time i see ur Username. . .its would be like i just won $2million grin

What you think about an all expense paid holiday in paris? cool
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by StephenP(m): 5:54am On Apr 21, 2008
wendymanda:

Oh my God he spoke to me. I thnk I'll faint but not before I respond

I sir, am from Enugu State. That's where I lived last before moving but that was years ago. I left Nigeria at the age of six and lived in Jaimaica before coming to Yankee place.

Wendy seriously,  embarassed I am not all that. But thanks anyway.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by jgirl3: 5:55am On Apr 21, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha NL people save me oooooooooooo!

Wendy will not kill me. . . . . . . .
wendymanda:

Oh my God he spoke to me. I thnk I'll faint but not before I respond

I sir, am from Enugu State. That's where I lived last before moving but that was years ago. I left Nigeria at the age of six and lived in Jaimaica before coming to Yankee place.

The girl quoted her entire life history all in the name of crush.

Stephen - i don't care any longer - I'm vying for Wendy. Pick her!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 5:56am On Apr 21, 2008
wendymanda:

So Rebel in disguise I am not disrespecting you but giving you the heads up on doing a good job on getting one of the few amazing men alive.
yes, yes! But, why do you keep checking his profile? you think I don't know? grin

One of the few wink

Uche2nna:

Laffing in quotes " grin "
What don't you laugh at jare
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 5:57am On Apr 21, 2008
StephenP:

Wendy seriously, embarassed I am not all that. But thanks anyway.
*slaps him for saying that* shocked shocked
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by TheSly: 5:59am On Apr 21, 2008
Where in the heckkkkkkkkk is ma stillwater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by wendymanda: 6:01am On Apr 21, 2008
Yes!! One on my side and two more to go.

@stephenP beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I have just beheld it in the form of you. However if at any point I get creepier than I am right now don't hesitate to tell me. Seeing as you already have a girl I don't want to stalk you unless you want me to.

But back to the thread. I think that either an Igbo or a woman should get the opportunity but I am more in the favor of an Igbo. This is because if the United States hasn't even had their first female president I don't think a country such as Nigeria where sharia laws gets international attention will let a woman become president. Most Nigerian men still think women should be seen and not heard unless asking the man what he wants for dinner.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Uche2nna(m): 6:04am On Apr 21, 2008
wendymanda:

Most Nigerian men still think women should be seen and not heard unless asking the man what he wants for dinner.

And make sure u make dat a damn good dinner , too. grin
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by wendymanda: 6:05am On Apr 21, 2008
Are you serious I can't even say Sha ri a without having it changing? Is Seun M u s l em? These are the only ways to have my words not switch if I wanted to say God's great laws I would have but I just don't think Jesus is into oppressing women. Am I going to get banned for this?
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by TheSly: 6:06am On Apr 21, 2008
@stephenP beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I have just beheld it in the form of you. However if at any point I get creepier than I am right now don't hesitate to tell me. Seeing as you already have a girl I don't want to stalk you unless you want me to.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me this is a joke. . . .

Uche. . . .u no dey shame at all. . . . . yeye man grin
See how person dey take bread eat your beans. . grin
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by wendymanda: 6:06am On Apr 21, 2008
Uche2nna:

And make sure u make that a damn good dinner , too. grin

See I told you.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 21, 2008
Stilwater my princess. . .
You should understand .  . . . .I wish you could understand and see how im feeling. .
My obsession towards you is inclining every sec. . . . Err time i see your Username. . .its would be like i just won $2million

What you think about an all expense paid holiday in paris?  

What if I look like Obasanjo, would you still be obsessed? shocked
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by StephenP(m): 6:07am On Apr 21, 2008
Cadet:

*slaps him for saying that* shocked shocked

LMAO. I am not used to so much attention so please forgive me if I'm acting strange.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by jgirl3: 6:09am On Apr 21, 2008
Uche - you have disappointed me completely. Is that how you treat your white women too?
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by TheSly: 6:10am On Apr 21, 2008
stillwater:

What if I look like Obasanjo, would you still be obsessed? shocked
I have seen u before. . . . . . . . with that blue mini skirt. . . . cheesy
Do u think this obsession is a magic or film trick? grin
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by wendymanda: 6:11am On Apr 21, 2008
The Sly:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me this is a joke. . . .

See if anyone told me I would act like this because of a male masterpiece I would laugh in their face and here I am at 1:10 am making comments. Atleast I finished my English paper.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 6:12am On Apr 21, 2008
j-girl:

Uche - you have disappointed me completely. Is that how you treat your white women too?
Don't forget his Sudanese women too!
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 21, 2008
I have seen yo before. . . . . . . .with that blue mini skirt cheesy
Do you think this obsession is majic or film trick? grin

Me? mini skirt? cheesy That's not me ooo cheesy
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by doyin13(m): 6:17am On Apr 21, 2008
The Sly:

I have seen u before. . . . . . . . with that blue mini skirt. . . . cheesy
Do u think this obsession is a magic or film trick? grin

hehehehehe. . . .Sly is very astute in his object of obsession.

E no dey follow Mamilolo.

And oh yes. . . . .I saw that mini skirt and all I can say is 'Kutupa hu'
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by wendymanda: 6:18am On Apr 21, 2008
Oh and @cadet too much of anything is good for nothing so I will calm down on how much I am transfixed on his picture. You don't have to worry MUCH.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by doyin13(m): 6:18am On Apr 21, 2008
@Stephen P

Ol bob. . . .you be fine boy no pimples ooo

Even me sef dey trip cheesy
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by wendymanda: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2008
doyin13:

@Stephen P

See am not overreacting then. Your attractiveness is an international phenomenon.

Do you'll want to go back to the fact that IBB is a thief yet?
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by jgirl3: 6:21am On Apr 21, 2008
I'm creating a thread for all the NL playas.

IN order"
Debosky,
Doyin13
4play
Sly
. . . . .
to be compiled later but Doyin - carry your eye. Yeye pesin like you - what are you even doing awake?
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by TheSly: 6:21am On Apr 21, 2008
stillwater:

Me? mini skirt? cheesy That's not me ooo cheesy
Stillwater. . . . . I must admit. . .you are cute!. . .u got me drolling on ma keyboard when i saw that pix. .

that is why my keyboard is now TZPZing incorrectly. . . Z has changed to Y. . . grin
So what you say about the paris vacation still pretty? cool
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by StephenP(m): 6:24am On Apr 21, 2008
doyin13:

@Stephen P

wendymanda:

See am not overreacting then. Your attractiveness is an international phenomenon.

Do you'll want to go back to the fact that IBB is a thief yet?

Wow, thanks guys. Wendy, we can talk about whatever you want to talk about.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Uche2nna(m): 6:26am On Apr 21, 2008
j-girl:

What is wrong in asking for a good dinner  

Honestly, my type of women always know thier way around the kitchen. Eating out is a rarity for me.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by TheSly: 6:26am On Apr 21, 2008
doyin13:

hehehehehe. . . .Sly is very astute in his object of obsession.

E no dey follow Mamilolo.

And oh yes. . . . .I saw that mini skirt and all I can say is 'Kutupa hu'
U be correct person. . . . .You know wetin dey cool

See if anyone told me I would act like this because of a male masterpiece I would laugh in their face and here I am at 1:10 am making comments. Atleast I finished my English paper.
Wendy

Just in case the dude aint reacting positively. . . . . . . . . ermmmmmm tongue
Holla back at me. . . wink *dont tell anyone*
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by wendymanda: 6:27am On Apr 21, 2008
I suck at this everytime I come he stops commenting. Am going to make my first Nairaland thread. One of those retarded kind titled "How do I appreciate handsomeness without scaring off the handsome one even though I now there is another girl who has taken his heart away? I want to know because my heart races on just thinking about his username which is probably not his real name and if I knew his real name I don't know what I will do"

But IBB is a thief for using Nigerian tax 'gift' money to build that mansion. And he has no shame.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 21, 2008
First of all that was not a skirt wink grin but shorts grin Paris vacation has to wait, sorry.

And doyin what is kutupa hu
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by wendymanda: 6:30am On Apr 21, 2008
Did you all just see that? He not only spoke to me but he said that I can talk about anything. Am lost for words.

Hey Steve. Is it o.k if I call you steve?
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by StephenP(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2008
wendymanda:

I suck at this everytime I come he stops commenting. Am going to make my first Nairaland thread. One of those retarded kind titled "How do I appreciate handsomeness without scaring off the handsome one even though I now there is another girl who has taken his heart away? I want to know because my heart races on just thinking about his username which is probably not his real name and if I knew his real name I don't know what I will do"

But IBB is a thief for using Nigerian tax 'gift' money to build that mansion. And he has no shame.

C'mon now, don't go start a thread. By the way, Stephen is my actual name. I tried to be creative but came up with nothing so I just used my name and added a "p" behind it.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by TheSly: 6:31am On Apr 21, 2008
stillwater:

First of all that was not a skirt wink grin but shorts grin Paris vacation has to wait, sorry.

And doyin what is kutupa hu
Ok. . . .waeva. . .skirt or short. . . cool
Doyin was tryin to say. . .you are stunning . . .and thats true tongue

And about the Paris vacation. . . .I will wait. . . . .dont worry. . . tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Canada Hustle - How The Go Dey Go / Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? / Share Your Experience: The Longest Journey You've Ever Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.