Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! (8782 Views)

Guy Deserves A Lifetime Of Free Flights For This Masterpiece Of A Letter. / Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece / So I Took A Drive Yesterday To The Richest Suburb In America (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by PapaBrowne(m): 3:44am On Apr 21, 2008
These are some pictures of Former President Babangida's crib in Minna or Mugabe's crib somewhere else! That is some expensive property out there!

The posting is strictly for admiration of the magnificence that the property itself is, hence before we post any lucid criticisms, lets remember that the property was built and given as a gift by Julius Berger.
And we bash him 4 running down our economy, let's ask ourselves what we've contributed in our own little sphere!

Enjoy the photos!

1 Share

Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by 4Him1(m): 3:45am On Apr 21, 2008
Like Obasanjo, i also pity Nigeria.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 21, 2008
hence before posting any lucid criticisms, lets remember that the property was built and given as a gift by Julius Berger.

This is a laugh!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by PapaBrowne(m): 3:55am On Apr 21, 2008
And some more. . . .

1 Share

Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by 4Him1(m): 3:59am On Apr 21, 2008
Simple algebra question: How many maids will it take to clean IBB's loot (err sorry gift) in 2hrs if it takes one maid 6 weeks?
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 4:00am On Apr 21, 2008
My gosh!!! The man was living like the King of the world!! shocked shocked I bet he found a way to take this riches with him to hell!!
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by TheSly: 4:03am On Apr 21, 2008
Lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by jgirl3: 4:09am On Apr 21, 2008
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not pretty inside neither does it look comfortable but oh my goodness that looks expensive.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Dreloaded(f): 4:22am On Apr 21, 2008
Lmao sent it to my dad, he couldnt close his mouth.

How much is the estimated worth? 10 Billion naira?
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by PapaBrowne(m): 4:25am On Apr 21, 2008
Oops! 10 billion naira is a lot 4 a house!
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by StephenP(m): 4:27am On Apr 21, 2008
It looks expensive but not classy. There's so much going on in and out of the house that it will be hard to feel comfortable in it and appreciate it.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 4:29am On Apr 21, 2008
StephenP:

It looks expensive but not classy.
Now that we've established the fact that IBB does not have any furniture design taste, can we get to the point of where he got the money from and the condition of that place at this point in time?
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 4:31am On Apr 21, 2008
PapaBrowne:

Oops! 10 billion naira is a lot 4 a house!
No really!! undecided Well, nothing can be done now! The man don enjoy himself on earth and he's enjoying the roasting smell of flesh in hell!
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by StephenP(m): 4:32am On Apr 21, 2008
Poster said "before we post any lucid criticisms, lets remember that the property was built and given as a gift by Julius Berger. " I don't completely believe that though.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 4:32am On Apr 21, 2008
StephenP:

Poster said "before we post any lucid criticisms, lets remember that the property was built and given as a gift by Julius Berger. " I don't completely believe that though.
Well, the poster can kiss my. . grin

1 Like

Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by StephenP(m): 4:38am On Apr 21, 2008
lmao.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by StephenP(m): 4:40am On Apr 21, 2008
Cadet:

No really!! undecided Well, nothing can be done now! The man don enjoy himself on earth and he's enjoying the roasting smell of flesh in hell!

Is he dead?
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:40am On Apr 21, 2008
Na wa oh, shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 4:41am On Apr 21, 2008
StephenP:

Is he dead?
Omo, his funeral was the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Uche2nna(m): 4:43am On Apr 21, 2008
Wow!!!!! All I can say is Wow!!!!!! shocked

I dont care if it was given as a gift from Mr. Julius or Mr. Berger, fact remains that this is insane. If a Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Donald Trump or even a JayZ comes up with something like this, I would not bat an eyelid. Can someone tell me what this Babangida actually did or is doing that would make him worth all this. That is apart from the fact that he was a Nigerian Head of State.

Kind of sad to think that the money put into this building could go a long way in solving the problems of the Niger Delta.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 4:48am On Apr 21, 2008
Uche2nna:

Can someone tell me what this Babangida actually did or is doing that would make him worth all this. That is apart from the fact that he was a Nigerian Head of State.

That's my question!! Gift ko Gist ni

By the way, can anyone prove if there was any Julius Berger? If yes, what can of deal was he in with IBB?
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by jgirl3: 4:49am On Apr 21, 2008
Cadet, let this guy be now! Ah ahn - you've moved your obsession to this thread too?

@ Thread, I'm putting that picture up on facebook for all my friends in yankee to know that we are not so primitive. At the same time i'm putting it up for my naija friends to know that we are screwed.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by StephenP(m): 4:52am On Apr 21, 2008
Why does he have a huge ass swimming pool? Looking at his gigantic stomach, I know he never got close to that pool. What a waste of money!
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 4:53am On Apr 21, 2008
j-girl:

Cadet, let this guy be now! Ah ahn - you've moved your obsession to this thread too?

Obsession ke? grin

j-girl:

@ Thread, I'm putting that picture up on facebook for all my friends in yankee to know that we are not so primitive. At the same time i'm putting it up for my naija friends to know that we are screwed.
hehehehe. . The man don die a long time, Obasanjo don renovate Ibb's job, now let's see what Y'ardua will do
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 4:54am On Apr 21, 2008
StephenP:

Why does he have a huge ass swimming pool? Looking at his gigantic stomach, I know he never got close to that pool. What a waste of money!
you sure that's only his stomach? Some bills might be tied around his waist
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by jgirl3: 4:55am On Apr 21, 2008
apparently - Yaradua is not so materialistic. IBB is different because he spent our money beautifully and displayed it for all to see. Look at the house!!!!!!!!!!! It's a megapalace.

Cadet - you know what i'm saying. Leave the guy alone. Stop stalking him!
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by 4Him1(m): 4:56am On Apr 21, 2008
Cadet:

hehehehe. . The man don die a long time, Obasanjo don renovate Ibb's job, now let's see what Y'ardua will do

For where? IBB is well and truly alive.
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by TheSly: 4:56am On Apr 21, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmm! undecided
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Cadet(f): 4:59am On Apr 21, 2008
4 Him:

For where? IBB is well and truly alive.
Na wa o. And you ppl still let him breath? When you really need an hirer killer to do his job, he doesn't!! angry

j-girl:

Cadet - you know what i'm saying. Leave the guy alone. Stop stalking him!
Huh? am not stalking him o. I just dey "follow" him around grin

j-girl:

apparently - Yaradua is not so materialistic. IBB is different because he spent our money beautifully and displayed it for all to see.

Yea! Plz remind how that's helping us, our economy?
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by Uche2nna(m): 5:00am On Apr 21, 2008
@ j-girl

How did u cum to that conclusion i.e the materialistic thingy undecided
Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by 4Him1(m): 5:01am On Apr 21, 2008
them just dey play us like draught board . . .

Re: Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! by jgirl3: 5:05am On Apr 21, 2008
@ Uche - i used the word "apparently" People said Yaradua was one of the governors who never spent his budget uselessly. Besides he also publicly declared his assets - some people think that it's a sign that he's not very corrupt

@ Cadet - leave this guy! You might get attacked by aloib again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? / My Canada Hustle - How The Go Dey Go / Share Your Experience: The Longest Journey You've Ever Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.