Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Too Programmed To Be An Accident - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Too Programmed To Be An Accident (3453 Views)

Why Has God Programmed The World To Have Such A Violent End? / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident / Deepsight: Is Consciousness A Divine Attribute Or An Accident Of Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Programmed To Be An Accident by 2nedo(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2013
2nedo: @wiegraf'condition could possibly replicated in labs' well quoted,Any evolution in our time must be by human ie dogs.We are made to make things,that potential is deposited in us since inception.So if science really want to proof evolution they should search for apes that carry same gene with human nutured it till it become human.Law of cloning says'sheep from a sheep'cat from a cat' make dem clone man from chimpanze na make we know ao far grin
@wegraf i kno u av smtg 2 say abt dis
Re: Too Programmed To Be An Accident by Areaboy2(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2013
2nedo: @wiegraf'condition could possibly replicated in labs' well quoted,Any evolution in our time must be by human ie dogs.We are made to make things,that potential is deposited in us since inception.So if science really want to proof evolution they should search for apes that carry same gene with human nutured it till it become human.Law of cloning says'sheep from a sheep'cat from a cat' make dem clone man from chimpanzee na make we know ao far grin

You see the problem here? you do not understand evolution but still you want to have a say on it?

why would he bother to respond?
Re: Too Programmed To Be An Accident by 2nedo(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2013
2nedo: @ooman 30 manlike intelligent apes are already extinct only human survived but there are still many dum ape jumping around in the bush.
Y the manlike apes no more in existense?reasonable answer pls
Re: Too Programmed To Be An Accident by wiegraf: 10:13am On May 15, 2013
Area_boy:

You see the problem here? you do not understand evolution but still you want to have a say on it?

why would he bother to respond?

Actually, I'm rather surprised you were able to decipher that. Was that in english abeg?
Re: Too Programmed To Be An Accident by Areaboy2(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2013
2nedo: Y the manlike apes no more in existense?reasonable answer pls

well, research has shown that we possibly killed off the Neanderthals. That's one explanation

wiegraf:

Actually, I'm rather surprised you were able to decipher that. Was that in english abeg?

Indeed. Sometimes I read them over and over to try and make sense of the rubbish they are spewing
Re: Too Programmed To Be An Accident by 2nedo(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2013
I think i understand d GAME...possibly?
Area_boy:

well, research has shown that we possibly killed off the Neanderthals. That's one explanation

Indeed. Sometimes I read them over and over to try and make sense of the rubbish they are spewing
My words are plain and simple and my point-straight
Re: Too Programmed To Be An Accident by 2nedo(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2013
Out of all the living soul only humans are totally different even connected to the spirit world and can manipulate whatever come to his mind(with time).All lives are specially made even the universe is a longtime project this things were made by God.All these things didnt just appear by themselves someone fixed it
Re: Too Programmed To Be An Accident by 2nedo(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2013
Going through the encyclopedia of evolution there are many parts left untouched like how humans can talk and apes cant,why humans have larger brain and the hair differences.
Re: Too Programmed To Be An Accident by 2nedo(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2013
Going through the encyclopedia of evolution there are many parts left untouched like how humans can talk and apes cant,why humans have larger brain and the hair differences.The theory is just a framework from atheist to discard the existence of human creator.Sometimes i wonder why ppl will stoop so low by comparing themselves with apes.In the name of what?Cat may look like lion that does not make it a lion
Re: Too Programmed To Be An Accident by 2nedo(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2013
Going through the encyclopedia of evolution there are many parts left untouched like how humans can talk and apes cant,why humans have larger brain and the hair differences.The theory is just a framework from atheist to discard the existence of human creator(God).Sometimes i wonder why ppl will stoop so low by comparing themselves with apes.In the name of what?Cat may look like lion that does not make it a lion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Soul Belongs To God / "There Is No Fire In Hell" - Dr. Abel Damina Says / How Then Can I Do This Great Wickedness, And Sin Against God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.