Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Only 10% Of Women In Nigeria Marry Their Dream Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only 10% Of Women In Nigeria Marry Their Dream Man (597 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 10% Of Women In Nigeria Marry Their Dream Man by mekaboy(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2013
There is this saying " if the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable " .

I will say that 90% of married women in nigeria, married the available man and not the desirable.

And I will blame Nigerian govt for this. In the western world, life is predictable. People can start dating from first year in uni and plan that once they graduate they get a job and get married. Lo and behold, they graduate, get a job and get married.

In Nigeria the reverse is the case. Most married women in naija left a guy behind to marry their hubby. If everything was ok, if they had the power to change the guys situation they would be married to the guy not their present hobby.

They graduate from school both looking for work. The guy is hustling drinking garri, he can't afford to eat what he can't pay for.

But the girl who is in the same condition can be seen in a chinese
Restaurant because another guy is taking her out.

Other guys will be coming around with time and parents and friends will start to advise her to find someone else and stop wasting their time with this guy.

And I don't blame them. Because women have the rolex biological clock ticking. Secondly there is no guaranty that the guys situation will change if u keep waiting.

With the help of kidnapping. Yahoo and armed robbery guys are managing to break the chain and marry the woman of their dreams.

Before when people are dating and they graduate there is hope than in atleast 3 years things can change for the guy. It now went further back that a girl in first year will be dating a guy in final year, the girl will graduate they guys is still jobless and she will be forced to leave the guy behind.

It has even gotten to the point that a guy who graduated uni 3 years ago will start to date a girl who is awaiting jamb, help her get admission
, She starts first year, graduates, the guy is still jobless, she is forced to leave him behind.

I am sure most married ladies who read this can close their eyes and remember that guy they left behind. The guy they wld have loved to marry if everything working according to his plans then.

This is the reason why politicians loot, so that guys will be handicapped where the ladies are so they can have all the young girls to themselves .

Guys are still struggling to marry one. Politicians have married 3 to 4.

Guys don suffer for naija but GOD dey.

Once I become president, I will initiate marriage loan for guys. Lol
Re: Only 10% Of Women In Nigeria Marry Their Dream Man by onechance(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2013
you speak from experience,were you dumped for an upgraded guy
Re: Only 10% Of Women In Nigeria Marry Their Dream Man by mekaboy(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2013
onechance: you speak from experience,were you dumped for an upgraded guy

No, I downgraded myself so she can move on. Lol
Re: Only 10% Of Women In Nigeria Marry Their Dream Man by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 12, 2013
Too many assumptions.

(1) (Reply)

facebook no go kill me sha / What Are Really The Features Of A Beautiful Woman? / Guys: What Attracts You To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.