Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Hypocrisy On Nairaland - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Hypocrisy On Nairaland (2678 Views)

Sanusi's Marriage And The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians / Hypocrisy Is A Mischievous God (Vote Patriotically) -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 12, 2013
Hello all,
I have been on Nairaland for quite sometime now and to tell you the truth I am not happy with what I am seeing in some areas. While some people are given freedom to say what they like on this site some are not given. I tried to voice out my opinion on how I felt about non-Nigerians coming on this site to insult Nigerians and others(who really are of no concern to me) and I also tried to use sarcasm/mimicry to talk on some issues that are true about Nigeria, and guess what? I WAS BANNED from a section on Nairaland!!!!. Please, is this not hypocrisy?...Please you all should express how you feel on they hypocrisy going on on Nairaland, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by badmeat(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2013
If I talk now,my nose go long like pinochio own!sad
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 12, 2013
bad meat: If I talk now,my nose go long like pinochio own!sad
lool, why?
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by eyenCalabar(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2013
Can you post a link to that thread?
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by pleep(m): 10:30pm On May 12, 2013
Babe online you r right.

There is something seriously wrong with this website in regards to this issue you mention here.
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 12, 2013
Sorry , I don't get you? Why exactly were you trying to say? And I don't think someone suffers more than me and my cameroonpride moniker cool shocked, don't mind the mods and do your things
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 12, 2013
there's hypocrisy everywhere, not just on nairaland. One has either got to swallow it up, or try to change it if one can. The most recent is d issue of ''rules'' whereby u could say anything u like abt any religion, but not islam (i think they've changed/expunged dat now)
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 12, 2013
bad meat: If I talk now,my nose go long like pinochio own!sad
lol. Pinnochio's nose only grows longer when he lies. So were u going to lie?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by somalia5: 11:48pm On May 12, 2013
babe_online: Hello all,
I have been on Nairaland for quite sometime now and to tell you the truth I am not happy with what I am seeing in some areas. While some people are given freedom to say what they like on this site some are not given. I tried to voice out my opinion on how I felt about non-Nigerians coming on this site to insult Nigerians and others(who really are of no concern to me) and I also tried to use sarcasm/mimicry to talk on some issues that are true about Nigeria, and guess what? I WAS BANNED from a section on Nairaland!!!!. Please, is this not hypocrisy?...Please you all should express how you feel on they hypocrisy going on on Nairaland, thanks.

i agree boo

these beautiful foreigners who come on nairaland to insult nigerians should not be tolerated cool
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by somalia5: 11:51pm On May 12, 2013
Justosaus: there's hypocrisy everywhere, not just on nairaland. One has either got to swallow it up, or try to change it if one can. The most recent is d issue of ''rules'' whereby u could say anything u like abt any religion, but not islam (i think they've changed/expunged dat now)

islam section is crazy, they said i was insulting islam and banned me. evem thou am muslim and was aski. why nigerian muslims dont cover their hair. lmao

its funny when a nigerian muslim who became muslim 100 yrs ago is talkin about a somali who has been muslim for 1400 yrs as offendin islam

wtf
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:42am On May 13, 2013
eyenCalabar: Can you post a link to that thread?
I cant but I will try to, thanks
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:44am On May 13, 2013
pleep: Babe online you r right.

There is something seriously wrong with this website in regards to this issue you mention here.
Glad you noticed and thanks for commenting.
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:45am On May 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Sorry , I don't get you? Why exactly were you trying to say? And I don't think someone suffers more than me and my cameroonpride moniker cool shocked, don't mind the mods and do your things
what I mean is that people are not given equal right to freedom of speech and expression on this site.
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by somalia5: 1:46am On May 13, 2013
babe_online:
what I mean is that people are not given equal right to freedom of speech and expression on this site.

u talkin about me inreference with ur first comment?
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:47am On May 13, 2013
Justosaus: there's hypocrisy everywhere, not just on nairaland. One has either got to swallow it up, or try to change it if one can. The most recent is d issue of ''rules'' whereby u could say anything u like abt any religion, but not islam (i think they've changed/expunged dat now)
I agree there is hypocrisy everywhere but the thing is I cant stand it. The rule on Islamic religion that has now been changed is an example of what I am talking about.
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by somalia5: 1:50am On May 13, 2013
babe_online:
I agree there is hypocrisy everywhere but the thing is I cant stand it. The rule on Islamic religion that has now been changed is an example of what I am talking about.

i wana make u my slave
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:51am On May 13, 2013
Justosaus:
lol. Pinnochio's nose only grows longer when he lies. So were u going to lie?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:54am On May 13, 2013
somalia5:

i agree boo

these beautiful foreigners who come on nairaland to insult nigerians should not be tolerated cool
HYPOCRITE DETECTED!!!! That aside, Somalia 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9(and maybe even 10) I see you...just remember that every day is for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house!
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by somalia5: 1:55am On May 13, 2013
try not to get banned, monkey
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:05am On May 13, 2013
babe_online:
I dont get what foreigners have to do with it?
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:09am On May 13, 2013
somalia5: try not to get banned, monkey
you are a stupid loser that as been banned several times from this NIGERIAN site called Nairaland that is why you have so many accounts!
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:11am On May 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I dont get what foreigners have to do with it?
What foreigners have to do with it is that the Nairalander Somalia 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 is a RACIST(since he does not consider himself black) that calls people monkey.
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by somalia5: 2:11am On May 13, 2013
babe_online:
you are a stupid loser that as been banned several times from this NIGERIAN site called Nairaland that is why you have so many accounts!

no shid einstein. lol

Why are your people so low. Why so ugly, so loose, so primitive, so vulgar, so interior?
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:13am On May 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I dont get what foreigners have to do with it?
I am not saying foreigners should not be on this site but some do not respect other people and it those ones that don't that should not be on this site.
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:13am On May 13, 2013
babe_online:
WHt foreigners have to do with it is that the Nairalander Somalia 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 is a RACIST(since he does not consider himself black) that calls people monkey.
ooo got u , don't feed the troll, he will crawl back to his jungle, erosion ravaged- terrorists infested country.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:14am On May 13, 2013
babe_online:
I am not saying foreigners should not be on this site but some do not respect other people and it those ones that don't that should not be on this site.
okay. Mam
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by somalia5: 2:20am On May 13, 2013
lol, cameroon their is a nigerian sayin ancient egyptians are west africans lol

how can i take u people seriously lmao
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:25am On May 13, 2013
somalia5:

no shid einstein. lol

Why are your people so low. Why so ugly, so loose, so primitive, so vulgar, so interior inferior?
How are we low? Is it not an irony for a Somali to be considering Nigerians to be ''low''? Dude please Nigerians are not ugly but as I have said before Somalis are ugly but people do not know as they think you guys look like Ethiopians(as a result of their stupidity). Somalis, you guys need to learn to stand on your own and stop hiding at the back of the beautiful Ethiopian women. Also, we are not ''so primitive'' as that is a very ironical statement considering the fact that East Africa especially the horn of Africa is the African jungle. And last, Somalis and Ethiopians are the most inferior people I have ever seen. Always looking for people to give them validity and if you think that is not so, ask your self this question; ''why am I always talking about Somali as superior to other countries when I know that is not true and why do I always upload pictures of the women and men in my country on this Nigerian site if it is not that I want people to say we look good?''

And I am sure you mean Inferior and not interior, you SOAB!!!!
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:26am On May 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ooo got u , don't feed the troll, he will crawl back to his jungle, erosion ravaged- terrorists infested country.
true that, thanks! grin cheesy grin
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:27am On May 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: okay. Mam
glad you understand.
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:29am On May 13, 2013
somalia5: lol, cameroon their is a nigerian sayin ancient egyptians are west africans lol

how can i take u people seriously lmao
if you wont take people seriously then why bother to reply to their comment? TROLL!!!
Re: The Hypocrisy On Nairaland by somalia5: 2:29am On May 13, 2013
lol at somalia being a jungle. We are a coastal nation on the indian ocean. Somali women and ethiopian women are very identical, but the sad thing is the only good lookin ethiopians are the cushitic ones like amahara, tigrey, somali, afar and oromo . not the negroid ones in the south, their are 6 millions in ethiopia by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Bye Nairaland / African Americans Returning To Motherland / (poem) Dream Of A Better Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.