Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists (11219 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Governors Back NCC Over MTN / White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by RealMccoy2(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

And who's gonna be in this phantom "Rep. Of Niger-Delta"?
Are you afraid of a united south?
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Blueboy0402: 10:00am On May 13, 2013
The message is very clear. The old eastern region is coming back to life. Together we shall overcome; We shall overcome terrorists and their sponsors; We shall overcome our common enemy; We shall overcome those who steal our common patrimony; We shall overcome the blood suckers and demons that migrated from the pit of hell into our land. God bless SS/SE. God bless GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by OneNaira6: 10:00am On May 13, 2013
toolovely:

The meeting wasn't political meeting. So because the majority ☀f states govs are pdp govs, others frm other parties shouldn't attend the governor's forum meeting?
The meeting was for the region not d parties. Okorocha is from Imo state and d gov ☀f Imo state not d gov ☀f apga. If there's any meeting to move his region forward, why won't he attend?

seriously the meeting was one.) agreeing and supporting johnathan policy in regards to BH. first, care to explain how that isn't political. anyway the decision this said group are supporting is something the political party he recently joined fingers with condemn and infact ridiculed GEJ administration on. two.) the other factor behind the meeting is the region interregrating together. something that i highly highly doubt the north and maybe even SW would like which once again, brings us back to a decision the political party he claims to support would oppose. either you are all for the party or you are none for the party. there should be no middle as far as I'm concerned. Also, since he went all over the media condemning the political parties and its members he oppose, claiming they make bad decisions, etc, after doing all that, he should do everyone a favour and stick to his belief. He should stop being so wishy washy. The same members he condemned are who he's making decisions with in that meeting no be so? in addition, if he cares so much about working with other politicians to improve his state, why didn't he grace the SE politician meeting in enugu? why didn't he go; instead he sent someone else.
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by dederocs(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2013
I noticed they didn't make a resolution to stop corruption and waste of public funds.
Are they too blind to see that corruption is the cause of all our insecurity and under development problems?

2 Likes

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2013
The days of one Nigeria are numbered. There was a country

3 Likes

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Sealeddeal(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2013
we in SE doesnt care what people in other regions think. we are in total support of GEJ and all officers of his administration. This meeting marks another milestone in the relationship between SS/SE region which is geared toward integration of the old eastern/mid west states. Our resolve is such that we can present a common front and allign with our brother in North Central region and finish Nigeria politics once and for all.

1 Like

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by OneNaira6: 10:10am On May 13, 2013
figment232: where did u get ur info that SW have agreed to vote for the North?

well excuse me but whenever any of us try to make input about SW and north relation, we get bombarded and insulted by SW members on this forum; it gave the impression you all support the north, more specifically buhari. Excuse me if they don't represent all. i apologize.

3 Likes

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Nobody: 10:13am On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
The same GEJ that promised to step down after his first term?

How could sane Nigerians support an incompetent liar?

Aso rock money don sweet am die, im no wan step down again

Nigerians deserve their condition, for real
He promised to step down for your palMwine tapping father abi? Keep disgracing your family.
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Kulas: 10:18am On May 13, 2013
Every sensible Sourtherners suppose to join hand and fight this Aboki's Ideology of "Born To Rule",and there is no other time to do that than now(2015).I keep on saying and i will continue saying it that the Core Norths formed Boko Haram to mess up GEJ administration so as to see him as under performed president in order for them(Northerners) to clinch back power and it CANNOT WORK this time arround,otherwise let this country be divided.If Yoruba's cant reason well and feel to be with them(Abokis),they are free to align forces with them,afterall as it now,GEJ is sure of SS/SE and Middle belt, while APC or Buhari is targetting NE/NW and Yorubas especially their muslim counterparts.The game is becoming interesting.Lets go!!!

1 Like

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Nobody: 10:30am On May 13, 2013
take dat: What has the South-South governors achieved with the implementation of the economic roadmap they designed for the development and integration of South-South states tagged "BRACED" with all the monies at their disposal before looking to partner/re-integrate with another region? Crazy politicians and foolish ideas!
i know you must be Yoruba to have said this, have you been to Akwaibom state? Go around ss and come back to NLAND and comment.
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Erotex(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2013
Thats good move, it is better for we South South and South east to stick together than for us to merge with Northerns.

Hausas may never rule Naija again!!! The truth is yet to come out from the meeting.
And for okorocha, thanks for being there. When u hear secrete plan from Apc then no hesitate to inform us oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by TechyGuy: 10:37am On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Are you voting on merit or are you voting based on ethnicity?

Which Northerner has the merit? Name them.

3 Likes

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Nobody: 10:38am On May 13, 2013
Darejyde: Most Nigerians are getting it wrong, are we suppose to vote for a person becos of his intergrity or becos he is from your state or tribe? If its based on that then we are far from true democracy. My advice is think twice and vote right. God bless Nigeria.
For now GEJ still remains the best president Nigeria ever had. Lets support him as we all supported OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Bome01(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

foolish question!
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by BarryX(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2013
Inasmuch as i buy into this coalition, let them try and tread carefully, be more pragmatic, objective, lay sentiments aside, Refuse playing the ethnic card and finally be United to forge a single cause only then they'll be Stronger! SSFL

1 Like

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by PehaKaso: 11:10am On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

Welcome back my beloved country.

Yes, d newest & d greatest socio-political & economic SOVEREIGN African State is in d offing. Haters 2 hell
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Nobody: 11:33am On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

First, Buhari promised he will never contest again after the last time, now he is back in the game.
If he the "most honest" Nigeria can do that, why not Jonathan?

Two, the money does not belong to Aso Rock, it belongs to the South South mostly and other oil producing communities. Jonathan should "enjoy" it.

yea, Nigerians deserve what is happening right now and those that don't like should leave the evil union.
Like me, I am more of a Biafran than Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by killuminati(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Idi tin get as e be oh! Those governors na them pocket them ah deh fight fi..every likkle chance dem ah see, dem ah fi take it fi granted. Igbo people dem ah need use dem ah bombaclaat brain.. Say no to PDP!
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Nobody: 11:40am On May 13, 2013
One_Naira:

leave SW be. they've chosen who they want to pitch their tent with so everyone should leave their decision to them. stop trying to persuade them. Personally I'm cool with them choosing north.

Who are the "they" 'cos yorubas never had a referendum of going with any region yet except for a few self proclaimed progressives with questionable characters.

1 Like

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by greatmen: 11:51am On May 13, 2013
i pray my sw brothers would see the picture clear like abiola, awo and diya!
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Afam4evaIsASlut: 12:12pm On May 13, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Northerners annuled Abiola's june 12 mandate till his death
Northerners killed Tunde Idiagbon
Northerners denied and frustrated Awo till his death
Northerners Accused Diya and top Yoruba generals for plotting a rogue coup
Northerners Jailed Obasanjo
Northerners killed Kudirat Abiola
and the list goes on....
That dude may have a point. I will rather spend a night at a Yoruba muslim's house than a Fulani Muslim, those niggers are nocturnal.

What has all this got to do with my question?

You guys are ignorant and hateful as hell.
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Afam4evaIsASlut: 12:14pm On May 13, 2013
dederocs: I noticed they didn't make a resolution to stop corruption and waste of public funds.
Are they too blind to see that corruption is the cause of all our insecurity and under development problems?

Oh, because their supporters dont care. Dont you see most of the idiots on here are encouraging GEJ to "enjoy" the money on their behalf.

Gaawd, Nigerians disgust the hell outta me.
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by zanga420: 12:15pm On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

On merit and their are many south south sons n daughters that merit to make this country better.

1 Like

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Afam4evaIsASlut: 12:16pm On May 13, 2013
Blueboy0402: The message is very clear. The old eastern region is coming back to life. Together we shall overcome; We shall overcome terrorists and their sponsors; We shall overcome our common enemy; We shall overcome those who steal our common patrimony; We shall overcome the blood suckers and demons that migrated from the pit of hell into our land. God bless SS/SE. God bless GEJ.

Mistake #1:

THE POLITICIANS DONT GIVE A RAT'S ASZZ ABOUT YOUR IDIOT SELF. SO LONG AS YOURE WILLING TO SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BLOOD FOR THEIR RIGHTS TO DRIVE BIG CARS, FLY NEW PRIVATE JETS AND LIVE IN HUGE VILLAS, THEN, YEAH.......
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by emiye(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2013
it is not for 2015, if it is , i am sure Edo state, Imo state and Rivers state governors are not part of that.
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Afam4evaIsASlut: 12:24pm On May 13, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Are you afraid of a united south?

For ogini, kini and Why? Wetin concern me if yall kill the hell outta each other in ur jungle? All Im saying is I bet anything the Edos and parts of Delta will die before they form that imaginary alliance thats forming in your head.
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 13, 2013
duffman: am a yoruba guy..tinubu can not speak for the whole of southwest..i dont know y he is merging with the fulanis..it still hurt me anytime that fulani conquered ilorin..a place where more than 98% of people are yorubas and is being ruled by fulani-gambari..fulani wuld have conquered oyo and possibly lagos if not 4 d ibadan warriors dat stopped their advancement..d fear of the fulanis is d beginning of wisdom..nigerians 'choose wisely'
tinubu and his cohorts are on deir own,dey are going to fail again,yorubas are not odes,lets wait till 2015 comes,it will do dem like film trick
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by AnanseK(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2013
Liverpoolfc: seriously, I hate buhari with passion, I will vote for any person that he contest against. What in the hell make him believe he must rule Nigeria? Why should any tribe believe that they are born to rule then who is born to serve? I wish they can be barn frm contesting for at least 20years. For those saying that Nigeria is a failed state, what have you done to improve Nigeria in your own little way? We all live in a community and from a family with the exemption of boko haram as the Northerners want us to believe that they don't knw them. If we all improve in our own little way, Nigeria will improve. We shout corruption as if we hv not are angels. Just ask yourself this question '' am I corrupt''? Then listen to your conscience?

I pity you.
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Ojigho: 12:45pm On May 13, 2013
There's a question I'd like to ask,and that question is are we happy and comfortable with the way our nation presently is run? Are we glad that we are gradually turning into the laughing stock of West Africa and Africa as a whole? As each day passes,the events that happen in the country makes one think and believe that we're just playing our parts in one giant game of chess,and the main actors are just on one side looking and laughing at us. Why must we tribalise everything? People are being killed,billions and trillions are stolen daily with impunity,and instead of the citizenry asking pertinent questions as to how our resources are being managed,we hear stories like "after all when a certain section was at the helm,they stole and nothing happened,so it's our own turn to take our own share". When will we pull this sentimental cloak from our eyes? When will we see that the monster (corruption) has no tribe,religion or creed? When will we rise up and say we can't continue living as paupers in a land where there's more than enough for all? Whether we like it or not,every Nigerian bears the brunt of this misrule,everyone suffers. We have a chance to ask ourselves these questions,and think carefully before the next elections. God bless Nigeria.
Re: South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 13, 2013
*sips coffee*

*looks at the clock*

*omg gosh*

*goes back to sleep*

Too darn early in the morning to reply illiterate mofos.

*work in 2hrs, one more hr of sleep abeg*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose / Nigerians Are Hungry But Buhari's Economic Policies Not The Cause -tony Momoh / Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.