Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Youwin Women Winners List - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Women Winners List (10026 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youwin Women Winners List by donguutti: 5:56am On May 13, 2013
YouWiN! 2 (YouWiN! Women)
The second edition of YouWiN!, flagged off on September 3, 2012 by President Jonathan, targets women entrepreneurs because of the low female participation in the 1st edition.

Submission of concept notes for YouWiN! Women closed on October 28, 2012. 65,970 applications were received. The best 6,000 were selected based on their scores and trained in 18 venues in the six geo-political zones in January and February, 2013. Following the trainings, the web platform was opened for submission of stage 2 business plans from March 2 to March 25, 2013. At the end of the period, a total of 5,406 plans were submitted

Now the Results are out You can view them here https://www.youwin.org.ng/userfiles/file/Provisional%20Winners.pdf(Pdf file)
or
youwin women awardees

1 Like

Re: Youwin Women Winners List by amanatulah(f): 6:32am On May 13, 2013
Thankssmiley
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by mkmyers45(m): 6:51am On May 13, 2013
Checked the list and the person i helped made it
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by stagger: 8:07am On May 13, 2013
My wife made it.

5 Likes

Re: Youwin Women Winners List by kekakuz(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2013
My grandmother made it
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by BlackPeni5: 8:54am On May 13, 2013
My great grandmother made it
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2013
One f nairaland Mod auger mamma mad it.
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Airforce1(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2013
My teacher made it
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Temismith(f): 9:04am On May 13, 2013
I winned

1 Like

Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Jaideyone(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2013
Temismith: I winned
shocked agbabiaka o!!!

6 Likes

Re: Youwin Women Winners List by temi4fash(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan has brought Goodluck to ma Grand Mothers live ooo
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Manweysabi(m): 9:19am On May 13, 2013
Congrat to them Winners! I'm warming up for the next one cool
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Agielted: 9:26am On May 13, 2013
My sis and cuz won cheesy
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by gen2briz(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2013
Thank God say I win
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by NEROSKY(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2013
What are they gonna get for winning em? So as to know if i will ever get anything from this our odious government
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by killuminati(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2013
My female goat worn it

1 Like

Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Nobody: 10:29am On May 13, 2013
Nowadays,evertin on nland turns to a joke. Abeg if u knw ur name is truely there and ur a nlander,lets hear frm you.
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by mygirrl: 10:55am On May 13, 2013
What does it entail pls? Anyone?
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by cavicent19(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2013
My wife name is among the successful ones. Glory be to God. What is the next stage? Any Nairalander should outline it for the benefit of people like us. Thanks.
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Ikenna94: 11:26am On May 13, 2013
my sister made it tank GOD
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Ngwakwe: 11:27am On May 13, 2013
A wonderful programme by Mr President and the Coordinating Minister

This is a true Nigerian programme we are yawning for, where a Yoruba, Igbo, Efik, Ijaw, Hausa, Fulani etc are listed as winners where they reside, irrespective of their state of origin provided they are law abiding citizens of the State they reside.

President Jonathan, we seek this as norm rather than exception to the rules.

Bravo, SAI Jonathan - Re-elected come 2015

The Institutions of this great Nation will be corrected and made to work on their own before 2019 when you will finish your second term.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Women Winners List by slimming: 11:34am On May 13, 2013
hope to apply next time
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by mekus74: 12:05pm On May 13, 2013
Great one. I am a former winner. For the new guys here is what will happen from now
1. You will be called to Abuja to sign an agreement with YOUWIN and the Ministry of Finance
2. There they will check your credentials to make sure you are who you said you are.it will include checking of University certs, SSCE, etc.
3. You will also be given a bank to go to open your acct under the name of your business
4. You will be told to go to CAC and complete your reg (if you havent) and pay all TAX up to date.
5. You will be given a letter on the disbursement schedule for the payment which will be in tranches.

A big congrats again to you. Welcome to the club of millionaires.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 13, 2013
Why wont I support GEJ when he keeps churning out results upon results?

This is the same YOUWIN programme haters told us was a scam. All manner of propaganda and lies was deployed by haters to destroy and discredit the programme. They said was going to fail, it was a scam, politicians will hijack the funds, GEJ will pocket the money, bla, bla.

In the end and as usual, the TRUTH prevailed. And this is the SECOND successful edition, following a very successful first edition. Shame on haters.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 13, 2013
cheiiiiiii............my sister don hammer ohhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

Bia Seun! why don't u hv a dancing/party emoticon? undecided
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 13, 2013
Just wondering the rational for paying taxes for a business that is yet to be incorporated? Does this applies to new business or to an existing one? Pls kindly clarify.
mekus_74: Great one. I am a former winner. For the new guys here is what will happen from now
1. You will be called to Abuja to sign an agreement with YOUWIN and the Ministry of Finance
2. There they will check your credentials to make sure you are who you said you are.it will include checking of University certs, SSCE, etc.
3. You will also be given a bank to go to open your acct under the name of your business
4. You will be told to go to CAC and complete your reg (if you havent) and pay all TAX up to date.
5. You will be given a letter on the disbursement schedule for the payment which will be in tranches.

A big congrats again to you. Welcome to the club of millionaires.
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 13, 2013
Chizitara: Just wondering the rational for paying taxes for a business that is yet to be incorporated? Does this applies to new business or to an existing one? Pls kindly clarify.

I think it has to do with existing companies.
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by moyin1(f): 12:51pm On May 13, 2013
THANK YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD GOD ALMIGHTY I WON YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Aafulenu(f): 2:21pm On May 13, 2013
i won but am not gonna take it. ave been tinking about it. am not ready to start a business
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by taharqa: 3:36pm On May 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Why wont I support GEJ when he keeps churning out results upon results?

This is the same YOUWIN programme haters told us was a scam. All manner of propaganda and lies was deployed by haters to destroy and discredit the programme. They said was going to fail, it was a scam, politicians will hijack the funds, GEJ will pocket the money, bla, bla.

In the end and as usual, the TRUTH prevailed. And this is the SECOND successful edition, following a very successful first edition. Shame on haters.
Well said...and the Haters hv all 'disappeard' from this thread, as expectd.. Congrats to all the WINNERS
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 13, 2013
Im not trying to bring trouble here but can someone look at that list, igbo names on northwest, northeast .... seeing their names on north central & southwest can be imagineable cos of lagos, abuja or jos.. then look at southeast no none igbo name maybe few akpan or something like that which I think maybe south south...
I lived 70% of my 18yrs in nigeria btwn onitsha & asaba and the rest 30 in lagos nd abuja.. I never knew a good no of igbos live in those areas angry
Also that their DOB in the public is unecessary. Address or an assigned number could be better
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by stagger: 4:30pm On May 13, 2013
Toaskarity: Im not trying to bring trouble here but can someone look at that list, igbo names on northwest, northeast .... seeing their names on north central & southwest can be imagineable cos of lagos, abuja or jos.. then look at southeast no none igbo name maybe few akpan or something like that which I think maybe south south...
I lived 70% of my 18yrs in nigeria btwn onitsha & asaba and the rest 30 in lagos nd abuja.. I never knew a good no of igbos live in those areas angry
Also that their DOB in the public is unecessary. Address or an assigned number could be better

You should know that Igbos are the most widely spread in Nigeria while other tribes are not, so it is not a surprise to see Igbos in North West, etc and not see as many Northerners in the S-East.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is After Igbo Traders In Bayelsa? | THISDAYLIVE / Get The Best Of Wristwatches In This Arena. / Does Fuel Subsidy Benefit The Average Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.