Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? (22185 Views)

Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) / Topic Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Topics) / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Loses Her Mum: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by neeyah212(f): 5:55pm On May 13, 2013
spongeback: Couple of years ago I was sleeping with my mom and she woke me up guess what I was talking about sex in my dreams and she heard everything! Since then I can't even take a nap be it afternoon or night close to my mom.

lol
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by dddaaayyyooo(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2013
There is nothing wrong with that, It depends on d kind of house dey stay, if it is 1 room they use, and they hav 1 bed, why won't they sleep together on it, That economy, no spiritual Nonsense attached jare
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by donlyone(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2013
And what is wrong with that? Or do you prefer the kind of girls that beat their mums.

If you are not comfortable with her closeness to her mother get another girl.

Why don't you ask her why she sleeps in the same bed with mother instead of asking people who don't know HER, HER MOTHER, OR YOU.

Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by abujalapdog(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2013
wise_many2k:

1st of all, are u sure u ain't the 29yr old lady? Confess so dat we can administer your proper medicine tongue

please am a guy.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Iykeponti(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2013
As she no dey tolerate men around her....:/ Something is wrong...
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by 25omega(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2013
The only problem i see is poverty that is affecting her from having her own bed.

Her issues with men are a different animal which she to come to terms with. By the way what type of problems is she having with her boyfriend? and is it her mom who doesn't tolerate men around her daughter or is the woman in question who can't stand being around men
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 13, 2013

@ OP

This just proves you are reading meanings to too many things a lot. The only thing wrong is that you are old enough to live life on your own and you aren't doing that. Get something doing my friend.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by tellwisdom: 6:29pm On May 13, 2013
Me i dey pursue my niece ,sleep for my mama bed...No1 drags that with me.. angry...abi no be mama again??

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Iykeponti(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2013
Richfella: Lol. Sleeping on the same bed with her mum - if it's not the ONLY bed in the house is already the RESULT of spirishual warfare in their village grin grin.
SOME MEN DONT EVEN KNOW THEIR WIFE R LESBI.... MANY OF DEM FORCE DEMSELVES TO MARRY MEN because OF SHAME... SO SHE COULD BE ONE OF DEM
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 13, 2013
spongeback: Couple of years ago I was sleeping with my mom and she woke me up guess what I was talking about sex in my dreams and she heard everything! Since then I can't even take a nap be it afternoon or night close to my mom.
what sound did she hear?was it like awch,uuuuuups,ahhhhh,ahhhhsh,aha,aha,aha,yeah,yeah,yeah?pls tell me,am interested..... grin
what sound did she hear?was it like awch,uuuuuups,ahhhhh,ahhhhsh,aha,aha,aha,yeah,yeah,yeah?pls tell me,am interested.....
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by An0nimus: 6:57pm On May 13, 2013
abujalapdog: Can any shade more light if it is morally right or there is any spiritual implications for a 29yr old graduate to sleep the same bed with her mum till date? I have seen that this thing affect her relationship with her boy friend alot because she hardly tolerate men around her. Can anyone contribute anything they feel might be helpful?
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by yemivictor: 6:58pm On May 13, 2013
Ramcie: I don't see any issue here. The said girl should check herself and stop all these spiritual thoughts. my parents got divorced when I was only 6months old so I spent all my life sleeping on the same bed with my mum and it didn't in any way move me away from men. In fact, I had my share of boyfriends before I got married and all these happened for straight 25years. So bone all these spiritual stuffs. if one starts thinking spiritual one can't move forward. Probably she is a victim of molestation. #justsaying.

You mean you had your share of premarital sex and the OP should toe the same path?
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by SilentCrescendo: 7:06pm On May 13, 2013
Lol@ "spiritual implication"... Classic grin
she should sort her issues Jor, might be a psychological stuff and nothing "spiritual"..... Btw why's she living with her mum?.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by kegel(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2013
DICKtator: What if they lived in a one-room apartment and they just had to share bed?
I see nothing wrong in that!!

grin grin grin grin
This is more like it. I knew several grown up ladies who sleep with their moms in a one~room apartment. They are all happily married now.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by obailala(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2013
abujalapdog: Can any shade shed more light if it is morally right or there is any spiritual implications for a 29yr old graduate to sleep the same bed with her mum till date? I have seen that this thing affect her relationship with her boy friend alot because she hardly tolerate men around her. Can anyone contribute anything they feel might be helpful?
lol.. We Africans and our silly ways of relating everything to the spiritual. The question should rather be, "is it morally right or is there any spiritual implication of being poor and living in a one room house?
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by MANOSUB(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2013
AmBeautiful: Sleeping on the same bed with a 29 year old?
Na wa oh
undecided
Did you even read the post?
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by hrhobi1(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2013
Oh my sweet mummy if only my gurl would allow me. The sweet mummy smell on her wrappers makes me feel like a new born baby.I love u mummy so so much.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by damosky12(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2013
Let the devil stop decieving you with lies. If you are bornagain "THERE SHALL BE NO ENCHANTMENT AGAINST JACOB NEITHER SHALL THERE BE ANY DIVINATION AGAINST ISREAL"-Numbers 23:23. It just matters what you say about yourself. All those myths are just lies. If you go by them, you wont advance. So, shun lies and embrace facts.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by maclatunji: 7:34pm On May 13, 2013
What won't I read on Nairaland? This question is almost unbelieveable.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by maclatunji: 7:38pm On May 13, 2013

It could be a wet dream unless you are doing things you do not want your mother to know.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by samsy5460(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2013
abujalapdog: Can any shade more light if it is morally right or there is any spiritual implications for a 29yr old graduate to sleep the same bed with her mum till date? I have seen that this thing affect her relationship with her boy friend alot because she hardly tolerate men around her. Can anyone contribute anything they feel might be helpful?
I'll say, you got satan on your tail bro....maybe you aught to just marry her.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by abY2: 7:50pm On May 13, 2013
anyone who wants to date such a lady must also be ready to marry her mum with her.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by dasparrow: 7:55pm On May 13, 2013

What type of mental reasoning is this? What has spirituality got to do with an adult daughter sharing a bed with her mom? Abeg, some of you are too backward and illiterate for my liking. Go and look for another girlfriend if you don't like the one you have. If the girl were to be living on her own, you will still come back and complain that the girl is too independent and won't make a submissive wife. I don't know why the average Nigerian makes life unnecessarily difficult for themselves and for others. Nigerians like you are stress impersonified.

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Ramcie(f): 7:56pm On May 13, 2013
yemivictor:

You mean you had your share of premarital sex and the OP should toe the same path?

see this one oh! shift make I read beta comments jor! see where ur corrupt mind has taken you to. so dating automatically means pre marital sex

Shift again cos I prefer reading what intellectuals have written.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by tomber(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2013
If the house is spacious enough, then it on called for. she has to start detatchin from her mum now if not it her kind that will b report every matter and discussion with her husband to her moda when married
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Umartins1(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2013
SPACE BOOKED .

Seems like BABYOSIS and TEXAS are yet to discover this thread.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by NovusHomo(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2013
There isn't any shade in that. If the mother is a witch, she will pass it on to the daughter. That's all.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by free2ryhme: 8:35pm On May 13, 2013

can I ask which country that is happening?
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by ajufinz(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by ajufinz(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2013

Babes like U need to sleep beside Mum more, Some oversight functions would keep U onpoint!
Hahahaha!
Seriously!
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by praiseeva(f): 9:29pm On May 13, 2013
Smetimes it has cos ve heard a lot of stories. Relatin to it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Most Used Cliche/slangs On Nairaland / "I'm Alive To Tell The Story" : Share Your Close Shave With Death Moments / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.