Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? (22186 Views)

Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) / Topic Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Topics) / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Loses Her Mum: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by bbiisowyeh: 9:34pm On May 13, 2013
I don't think there is anything wrong with that,if they have to put up together in the same bed.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 13, 2013
My uncle use to tell me #na only people way things no dey move well they complain abt winch buh dey dnt knw they caused it by there sef

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2013
Nawa o! Nigerians with their mentality of always tryna create a mountain out of every mole-hill... Is it not ur mum? If it were to be ur dad nw i wud have said we should call 911.
I think its ur mindset dat nids to be delivered frm d shackles of some self imposed spiritual cob-webs.

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by EmmyDe25(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2013
spongeback: Couple of years ago I was sleeping with my mom and she woke me up guess what I was talking about sex in my dreams and she heard everything! Since then I can't even take a nap be it afternoon or night close to my mom.
Are u a p*rn star?

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Reference(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2013
abujalapdog: Can any shade more light if it is morally right or there is any spiritual implications for a 29yr old graduate to sleep the same bed with her mum till date? I have seen that this thing affect her relationship with her boy friend alot because she hardly tolerate men around her. Can anyone contribute anything they feel might be helpful?

You've not provided enough information and the tone of the post feels 'one kind'to me. First of all find out why she's sharing; due to lack?, etc. And more importantly I prefer she shares a bed with her mum than her boyfriend. It in no way affects her future relationship except with a guy looking for free sex.

I once traveled with my mum for an occasion and we arrived the town late so I lost one of two hotel reservations. I had to bed up with my mum that night. It was strange because I had to trim my excesses like leaving the TV on all night but it was okay, but again for just one night. Depends on the circumstances.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Ifecoded(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.I dey suspect am since, L**bo finz...
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by redsun(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2013
Does it mean they are short of beds or rooms or what?
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by jasper7(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2013
olumaxi: Yeah,somtin is wrong..they wake each-other up to attend meetins
I know many people wont get it. but I just ROTF in EPIC lafta reading this comment... Thanks, you made my day
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by alphaconde(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2013
But most times every bedroom that has a bed has a floor. Am seriously thinking. Dats all
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by jasper7(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2013
ab.Y:
anyone who wants to date such a lady must also be ready to marry her mum with her.
This is the truth!!! some people just dont read meanings into people's behaviour. your character cant lie. such gals are the type that keep saying "mum said this", "mum said that". Like I can remember a friend of mine who got married and anytime his mother-inlaw came visiting . The wife will not spend the night in their bedroom. she'll just keep gisting with her mum till she sleeps off there. The girl was just annoying, whenever they have misunderstanding, she'll start calling her mum, and the E-diotic mother would call the young man to warn him. Last year the woman died, and just last week, the wife came crying to my house, she said she caught her husband getting 'freaky' with a female colleague. I called my guy to find out why; He said the wife has denied him s3x since her mum died, which was Last year. Apparently, she's still mourning her mum angry angry. Me sef just vex, I was so angry, I wanted to go out to the store and get my guy more packets of con.doms. All that over attachment to friends, family, or enemies is never good for marriage. But to Mr OP, I'll say, there might be no spiritual problem, but she might have serious psychological problems.

2 Likes

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by MarieSucre(f): 11:43pm On May 13, 2013
Ijawboi: Is that slut tonto sharing a bed with her mom??
i wish there was an "unlike" option for this. wetin concern tonto concern this topic. some job-ful people go just dey find every avenue to hate.

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by redsun(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2013
jasper7:
I know many people wont get it. but I just ROTF in EPIC lafta reading this comment... Thanks, you made my day

I bet both of you are from calabar.Okon and ekeita.I know you guys love the concept of witchcraft so much.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by jasper7(m): 12:10am On May 14, 2013
redsun:

I bet both of you are from calabar.Okon and ekeita.I know you guys love the concept of witchcraft so much.
Yeah right, bring out the tribal drum. and beat it hard. I dont know if Maxi is from calabar, but if he is. He's one funny dude. I even wish i was from there
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by redsun(m): 12:17am On May 14, 2013
jasper7:
Yeah right, bring out the tribal drum. and beat it hard. I dont know if Maxi is from calabar, but if he is. He's one funny dude. I even wish i was from there

There is nothing tribal about it.It just that all the horror stories i hear about 21st century witch hunting in nigeria seems to emanate from that region.

Terrible to know that people still fall victim of ignorant beliefs like that in this web and jet age.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by jasper7(m): 12:39am On May 14, 2013
redsun:

There is nothing tribal about it.It just that all the horror stories i hear about 21st century witch hunting in nigeria seems to emanate from that region.

Terrible to know that people still fall victim of ignorant beliefs like that in this web and jet age.
Well, they believe it and no amount of web or Jet can change it. It's their culture and their tradition, maybe if you grew up in calabar, you'll understand. Spent some time there, about 15years or so. I know witches exist but I dont have the bloody time to think or worry about it. Every City has their tradition, I still see goat head with oil and biscuits in T-junctions in Lagos, I still see roasted human bodies in port harcourt, aba, Onitsha. I still see men on white gowns speaking and facing the sun in Abuja and I still see witches being flogged with palm fronds at the streets of calabar, Eket and uyo. It still doesn't stop the world from rotating and as bizarre as the whole idea of what these people do, It's still their tradition.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by beatricewebb: 6:06am On May 14, 2013
pls guys help me,what is the implication if someone is having persistent recurring urge with no means of suppressing it
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by edrys(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2013
Maybe the OP is not telling us something.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by anonimi: 6:50am On May 14, 2013
Why do we black people reflect our still primitive nature ever so often by reverting to unverifiable superstitions and BELIEFS
Do we not know of psychology, psychiatry and other behavourial studies that can ADEQUATELY explain most of the phenomenon that we are quick to attribute to "spiritual implication"

Let us not forget that Europe was just as hooked on superstitious witchcraft stories until the Age of Enlightenement/ Age of Reason that was fueled by the printing and increased availability of the Bible for ORDINARY people to read and come to their own understanding which allowed greater reflection and evolution in the natural sciences and other areas of education and human endeavour. Prior to that the priests held sway and gave whatever interpretation would help them continue their strangle hold on the conscience of the people with poverty so widespread in the midst of crass feudalism.

We need to start our own evolution as black people rather than stay stuck in these practices and beliefs that hinder our growth!
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 14, 2013
# I REMEMBER THE TIME THAT HELL WAS MY HOME AND ME AND MAMA BED WAS A BIG PIECE OF FOAM # APOLOGIES TO ALICIA KEYS, WELL ,
MAYBE THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH BEDS IN THEIR HOUSE, SEE WHAT POVERTY CAN CAUSE........................ LOL,
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 7:53am On May 14, 2013
spongeback: Couple of years ago I was sleeping with my mom and she woke me up guess what I was talking about sex in my dreams and she heard everything! Since then I can't even take a nap be it afternoon or night close to my mom.
lol gues that was a sign that u must get ur own room per say
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by pawesome(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2013
shocked..dia re some kind f issues dt as a matured human being,u cn sit down n reason it if its right or wrong...29,stil slipin on dsame bed with ur mum? N u askin 4 opinions...even havin issues with ur boi frnd n u wnt opinions...when u re 35 n no hubby,u eye go clear..
Cum to tink f it,at 29,wt re u still doin in ur parents house? angry
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by everyday: 8:12am On May 14, 2013
If you are a woman it is okay to sleep with your mum but if you are a man, hell no!
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by kolamilan(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2013
their is noting wrong with it, the op forgot to tell us the age of the mother. what if the mother age is 90 yrs old ?
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by dafil22(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2013
olumaxi: Yeah,somtin is wrong..they wake each-other up to attend meetins
lol
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by chy22(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2013
I think the problem is how many rooms are there in this house hold?
where is the father of this girl that she has to sleep in that same bed instead of her father?
Is the father dead?
did she really graduate from a university and how did she live in the university?
Does she really understand the meaning been comfortable while sleeping?
Is she the only child?
Is she the last child of that family?
If she is not the last child of the family where is the last child then?
The answer to this question might mean there is a good reason for that or it is just poverty.
Maybe the family is still living in stone age while we are in 21 century.
No offense, just asking
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Niftyrules(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2013
Sleekbaby: There is notin wrong wit it @all, she shld chk herslf
abi now, who knows if something is already going wrong
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Alaanyihaji(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2013
You have an attractive signature!
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by simdam500(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2013
@op are they financially ok If they aren't it nothin to worry about but if they own a building or live in a large apartment... It sometin to worry about.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Jordiemich(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2013
Notin wrong with dat,she should check her personality status and try to correct certain areas of her life if need be.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Confusion: 6:43pm On May 14, 2013
Pls what sound track were u playing
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Cipriani(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2013
This is the reason why Poverty is not good.

Secondly, either the mother is a witch or she herself is a lesbian This is the reason why Poverty is not good.

Secondly, either the mother is a witch or she herself is a lesbian

cool cool cool cool
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Cipriani(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2013

Your mom no try. She was supposed to slap the living daylight out of you. No respect at all >:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Most Used Cliche/slangs On Nairaland / "I'm Alive To Tell The Story" : Share Your Close Shave With Death Moments / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.