Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,480 members, 7,861,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer (9797 Views)

Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer / Omawumi Is A Striking Beauty In New Makeover Portraits / Singer Omawumi Is Now An Actress.....picture Of Her On The Set Of A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 13, 2013
Shebi na dis yeye Konga sell me fake Wahl shaver & trimmer wey pafuka in less than a month after purchase. If I catch Omawumi eh, na her face go chop the slap wey I dey reserve for Konga since February.

To chop slap from angry customers like me na part of her role. Her face sef go kukuma sweet to slap, no wonder dem choose am.
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by musiwa26: 11:20pm On May 13, 2013
Hi Omawunmi. You see. How Great God is... I know you will want me to post your picture again. Next time may be someone will give you a brand new car.

It is well. my sister. Remain blessed. God bless you and bless Konga.com
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by ShopKonga: 9:07am On May 14, 2013
Omawumi Megbele is now the Face of Konga.com, Nigeria's Online Megastore, a place where you can everything from clothes to makeup to groceries online from the convenience of your mobile phone, tablet or laptop. Konga.com has a wide variety of choices at very affordable prices, and offer free delivery nationwide.

Omawumi is now the face of online shopping in Nigeria, She represents honesty, trust, dedication, excellence, fan loyalty, and African pride, which are everything konga.com represent. Together, we want to let Nigerians know that the team at Konga.com is a Nigerian-owned and operated company, showcasing the best of Nigerian professionalism, customer satisfaction and innovative online shopping experiences for everyone across the country.”
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by ShopKonga: 9:09am On May 14, 2013
Hi,

This is the official handle for konga.com on Nairaland and we can help you with any problem you have, if you have a problem with any products you have purchased on konga.com, simply send us an email to help@konga.com or tweet at us www.twitter.com/shopkonga and we will instantly respond to you.

Thanks

pro01: Shebi na dis yeye Konga sell me fake Wahl shaver & trimmer wey pafuka in less than a month after purchase. If I catch Omawumi eh, na her face go chop the slap wey I dey reserve for Konga since February.

To chop slap from angry customers like me na part of her role. Her face sef go kukuma sweet to slap, no wonder dem choose am.
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by ShopKonga: 9:11am On May 14, 2013
Omawumi is a multi talent award winning songstress and can also play many other roles. She is now the face of online shopping in Nigeria, She represents honesty, trust, dedication, excellence, fan loyalty, and African pride, which are everything konga.com represent. Together, we want to let Nigerians know that the team at Konga.com is a Nigerian-owned and operated company, showcasing the best of Nigerian professionalism, customer satisfaction and innovative online shopping experiences for everyone across the country.”

kiwi5: Is she an actress or a musician?
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by goisyath(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer by goisyath(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
is good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno Beef Olamide In His New Single / Melvin Chike Just Won ₦27.3million After Staking ₦100 On Surebet247..photos / Is Psquare Really Paid Up To $300,000 Per Show As Claimed By This Ghanain Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.