Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,501 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children (14583 Views)

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by ZeusI: 10:17pm On May 13, 2013
It seem Boko Haram are becoming more strategical and tactical in their assults, and more moral hight-groundedness in the heart of the masses, getting more persuasive and logical in convincing Nigerians than their(Nigerian) armed forces does. I am watching keenly...
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by ClitorialDept: 10:44pm On May 13, 2013
alluson: If not for one thing, i would have ask thunder to fire you but i wunt say it because before the end of today, you will recieve it in abundance from people that aint scared of ban

Nigerians are pure unadulterated Philistines
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2013
Shekaurau will meet his Waterloo soon.. embarassed
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Sanboy25: 11:02pm On May 13, 2013

Now that's what we call gender equality lol grin
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by hikmoj(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

warring is not easy. they need to relax too. and in islam children are sex objects
if its true why is it comonly practiced among pastors?

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by hikmoj(m): 12:16am On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77: If Boko Haram considers these women to be prisoners of war, I fear that they will be 'shared' amongst the men, as is allowed in the Quran.

This is the verse in the Quran that allows Muslim men to molest female prisoners:

Unfortunately for these women, the Quran has granted Boko Haram permission to molest them. undecided
upon all our explanation on N/Land dat those extremists deviate 4rm d teaching of islam,u dunces stil jump at any opportunity 2 attack islam anyhow. Do u tink all these rubbish 4rm u are not refutable?besides all d verses of quran hav reasons 4 their revelation.if u tink u can just quote anyhow 2 support ur ignoramus thought u got it wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by lacasa: 12:26am On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77: If Boko Haram considers these women to be prisoners of war, I fear that they will be 'shared' amongst the men, as is allowed in the Quran.

This is the verse in the Quran that allows Muslim men to molest female prisoners:

Unfortunately for these women, the Quran has granted Boko Haram permission to molest them. undecided

(Book Of Jeremiah 18-21-22):
"Therefore deliver up their Children to the famine, And Pour out their Blood By the force of Sword:
Let their wives become widows And Bereaved of their Children: let their Men be put to death, their young men be slain by the Sword In Battle. let the cry be heard from their houses when you bring a troop suddenly Upon them for they have dug a pit to take me."

"And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and kill them right here in front of me." Luke 19:27

#.. This r from the Bible, undecided. ​

so​ what now?

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Kairoseki77: 12:32am On May 14, 2013
lacasa:

"Therefore deliver up their Children to the famine, And Pour out their Blood By the force of Sword:
Let their wives become widows And Bereaved of their Children: let their Men be put to death, their young men be slain by the Sword In Battle. let the cry be heard from their houses when you bring a troop suddenly Upon them for they have dug a pit to take me."

"And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and kill them right here in front of me." Luke 19:27

so​ what now?

1. I am not Christian, so I am not sure why you quoted the bible.
2. Do you see any Christian groups kidnapping women and children in the name of Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Fadenitan(m): 12:40am On May 14, 2013
All this battle is political,BH are enemy of d state and peace of Nigeria,they don‘t deserve any mercy,the NA should attack and attack and attack this pig until there is no more a place call a state.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by AroOkigbo(m): 2:25am On May 14, 2013
lacasa:

so​ what now?

How many were brought? How many were slaughtered?
The spirit of brotherhood will never allow you and your likes condemn the many atrocities of your fellow islamic cultists. PISS indeed!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Nobody: 2:30am On May 14, 2013
Right on the steps of their pedophile master

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Kairoseki77: 2:39am On May 14, 2013
SOME COWARD DELETED MY QUOTE FROM THE QURAN!!!

Are you telling me Muslims are offended by their own holy book now?!

I see the coward mod, probably macaltunji, left up the irrelevant quotes about Christianity.

Do you think by hiding the truth about the Quran, that the bad parts will just go away?
Do you think people see the fruits of the Islamic religion and just laugh?

I know people that have been killed by Boko Haram and I know that many Muslims in the North support them. You can lie on the Internet, but millions of Nigerians know the truth!

The North is playing with fire. It won't be too long until young men all around this country take up arms against them.

I hope the coward mod that deleted my comment lives to see that day. angry

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by bashnorth: 3:16am On May 14, 2013
[quote author=Clitorial.Dept.]

warring is not easy. they need to relax too. and in islam children are sex objects[/quote you are stupid
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by ClitorialDept: 3:38am On May 14, 2013
No am not silly. The Islamic Terror Manual Koran allows for such side amusements during Jihad.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Psylas(m): 4:00am On May 14, 2013
hikmoj: if its true why is it comonly practiced among pastors?
so d stupid islamist dat is deleting posts didn't see dis one to delete

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Nobody: 4:02am On May 14, 2013
ISLAM-A-BAD. Islamabad grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Nobody: 4:04am On May 14, 2013
spongeback:
Is it better there?

I wonder o, there you have serial killers, serial molesters, racists, and a whole bunch of crazy people that would kill you in the most brutal ways for absolutely no reason. And then again we must ask, is it really better there?
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Nobody: 4:11am On May 14, 2013
With all these deleted posts it seems seun's nullifying of rule 17 was just superficial, and not really true.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Nobody: 5:41am On May 14, 2013
Where r d muslim brodas? Is kidnaping included in ur doctrine?

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by mathskill: 5:52am On May 14, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

warring is not easy. they need to relax too. and in islam children are sex objects
Indeed!!! When it comes to how children r being treated in religions you might want to also give examples of the ones being molested in the catholic church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees / Sokoto Government Grants Amnesty To 8,000 Ghost Workers / P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.