Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,742 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children (14585 Views)

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by maasoap(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I am asking a simple question.

If I converted to Islam, would it be ok for me to marry, and be intimate with, 9 year old girls?
You dont need to become a muslim before you can do that, you can just become a pope. You will not only have ticket to sleep with the minors of opposite sex but also with the minors of the same sex.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Maybe they haven't looked at the thread title. angry
Now I understand better that majority of you didnt read beyond the thread title. And it is true that the best place to hide things from black people is inside books.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 14, 2013
BlueMurder:

So, using your "logic", i should insult Christianity and Christians for the atrocities of that Norwegian bomber who dispatched almost a hundred persons persons to their graves to protect Christianity a few years back? Or i should condemn Christianity and insult Jesus for the ignoble actions of some misguided Christians in Jos who slaughtered and ate Muslims on Sallah day some not too long ago? Why do you have to tar every Muslim black on the basis of actions of a misguided few? Tomorrow, you will call others illiterates!
U shouldn't be talking. But its ok...its our fault and d fault of the xtian faith. Because if xtians are meant to retaliate evil with evil and fights with wars...who knws, by now u would have been a Nairalander in the grave. But christianity retaliate evil with good, fights with smiles. So go on, yarn as much as you can...cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by blackbeau1(f): 1:48pm On May 14, 2013
BlueMurder:

So, using your "logic", i should insult Christianity and Christians for the atrocities of that Norwegian bomber who dispatched almost a hundred persons persons to their graves to protect Christianity a few years back? Or i should condemn Christianity and insult Jesus for the ignoble actions of some misguided Christians in Jos who slaughtered and ate Muslims on Sallah day some not too long ago? Why do you have to tar every Muslim black on the basis of actions of a misguided few? Tomorrow, you will call others illiterates!
insulting me doesnt change the fact that i have made a point.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by soldierAnt(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2013
Hallie27:
why are you people so deluded in thinking? Why must you attack islam everytime? Do you want to compare a 9 year old over a 1000 yrs ago to a 9yr old today? Even if you dont know much about history,am sure you have people around you that read classical novels,how old did girls get married as close as 200 yrs ago? Maybe 15 or 16,and they are already mature physically and intellectually to be married. So imagine how it was more than 800 yrs before that. In our world today,a 25yr old girl is still considered as too 'young' to settle down,whereas 200 yrs ago,she would have turn to an 'old maid' in the society. So if you are comparing a 9yr old today to a 9yr old over a thousand yrs ago,then...am short of words...

I like your comments. They bespeak a measured intellect but I think they are a little disingenuous . Shakespeare's Juliet was actually 13 years old; that seems to support you. However, there is no way a 9 year old would have achieved the physiological development required for sexual activity but 15,16 and even 13 year old girls can attain that level of physiological maturity. Even in the middle ages when they married girls as young as 8-12, it was common to wait till she had attained puberty and seen her first menstruation before consummating the marriage. So bottom line is Mohammed did wrong by any standards: modern, ancient or pristine.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2013
9jathings:

@ alnaijiri ..
[size=16pt]if i am currently a depraved idol worshiper let thunder fire your mother and father.
but if i am not a depraved idol worshiper let thunder still fire your mother and father and throw them into the midst of pigs for their bodies and your mother's pussssy to be eaten by pigs in this rainy season.. you think you can come here and call people names as you wish.. 100000000 volt thunder fire you too.[/size] ha ha ha ha

Your actions sufficiently demonstrate the need for Islam to civilise the Southern part of Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2013
Hallie27:
why are you people so deluded in thinking? Why must you attack islam everytime? Do you want to compare a 9 year old over a 1000 yrs ago to a 9yr old today? Even if you dont know much about history,am sure you have people around you that read classical novels,how old did girls get married as close as 200 yrs ago? Maybe 15 or 16,and they are already mature physically and intellectually to be married. So imagine how it was more than 800 yrs before that. In our world today,a 25yr old girl is still considered as too 'young' to settle down,whereas 200 yrs ago,she would have turn to an 'old maid' in the society. So if you are comparing a 9yr old today to a 9yr old over a thousand yrs ago,then...am short of words...

Thank you for bringing some semblance of reason to those filled with hate.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by alnaijiri(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2013
9jathings:
so one alfa comes and tell you it is God plan for him to lay your 9year old daughter and fourk her doggystyle..
will you allow him?
Yes/No??
I knew it.. I knew you were a wicked animal.. so you will allow the alfa to ravage your 9yearold daughter..
what a religious goat..

No modern Muslim community would allow a 9 year old to be married, it would be against tradition. Then again, Arabia in the 600's CE was very different and in that cultural context it was allowed. Aisha was one of the most loved, loyal, and respected followers of the Prophet (salalahu alayhi wa salam). Islam has always held women to a high regard. The Prophet has once said that we are to derive half of the Islamic teachings from women.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Otono2(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2013
9jathings:

so one alfa comes and tell you it is God plan for him to lay your 9year old daughter and fourk her doggystyle..
will you allow him?
Yes/No??
I knew it.. I knew you were a wicked animal.. so you will allow the alfa to ravage your 9yearold daughter..
what a religious goat..

guy u 2 badt hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Otono2(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2013
Hallie27:
Guy just answer his question and spare us d lecture.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 14, 2013
sekau yor master osama bin ladin did
more than this but one day he was cought&killed.yours is a question of time
your end is near.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogunlewe Endorses Tinubu: Age Is Irrelevant In Deciding Who Becomes President / Adebanjo, Other Afenifere Chieftains Visit Tinubu In Lagos / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.