Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa (1860 Views)

Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno / . / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 2:59am On May 17, 2013
grin

Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 3:04am On May 17, 2013
No. Don't fence that area. That one is for Benin Republic who doesn't know their history.

See more satellite picture. That is my red ink to show the way to Canada. Can they make you their Baale ?

No, the answer you have try to hide, but show in this picture of more dead body. See another one have no head.

They are all the same, but they are laughing and they have no picture to post here.

That is why I called Butros Ghali and Kofi Anan, to protest that dead body before they take it to Benin Republic.

Some people will show picture of many chicken, but they only have one, and they steal another one where some people are killing those coming to read map.

But they need no map, if they try to understand Satellite Machine, which need no chicken picture to fly close around Canada.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by dayokanu(m): 5:47am On May 17, 2013
Jakumo:

See Satellite Picture. When I am study Electricity Engineering in University of Canada, they make me their Baale there, buy nobody listen.

See picture of many dead body. Why are you do like this? Is it not why Benin Republic people coming here, and going there ?

See another satellite picture. Now, if you remove Kongi State, Kongi will remove and remain all the people who not go there , and coming back again. That is why I put many chicken in the picture. Which time you eat chicken last ? That is what I am saying.

See more dead body. This one have no head, Why ? He not know satellite, and pretending to know. Now he die and dead.

Here there is more dead body. Why are you living like this? My father have many wife, but none of them know about satellite, and it is only Benin Republic can save them.

See another picture of my neigbor dog, as it is looking for wife, is that right? Nobody have dog like this in Nigeria. See picture of dog food they are giving the dog, like person. Do they not eat dog in your town ? That is why I am here. See more picture of random buildings, even more than before.

Thank you. I know what I am saying.

YEPARIPA

LAFF wan wound me.

Musiwa shey na true?

Oya show us Satellite picture to prove you are born again
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 6:08am On May 17, 2013
Some people asking for satellite picture, but don't know Canada. And they are saying Yar Adua is ugly, but not true.

Some people asking for chicken picture, but they are afraid of chicken from Benin Republic, who have freedom now.

Some people want to see many dead people picture, but AM born again and only post dead body picture at night.

Look, Governor Fashola and my uncle they went to the same school, with Awolowo, God Bless Mama Awolowo.

Now they are asking me to return to Nigeria, But I am busy with duties of Baale here in Canada.

Even Oga Seun ban me many times, but I come back and post picture of more dead body and paint red line to show.

But still, all of them fail satellite examination, but now they are crying and I cannot help them until next week.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by Nobody: 6:53am On May 17, 2013
Jakumo: Some people asking for satellite picture, but don't know Canada. And they are saying Yar Adua is ugly, but not true.

Some people asking for chicken picture, but they are afraid of chicken from Benin Republic, who have freedom now.

Some people want to see many dead people picture, but AM born again and only post dead body picture at night.

Look, Governor Fashola and my uncle they went to the same school, with Awolowo, God Bless Mama Awolowo.

Now they are asking me to return to Nigeria, But I am busy with duties of Baale here in Canada.

Even Oga Seun ban me many times, but I come back and post picture of more dead body and paint red line to show.

But still, all of them fail satellite examination, but now they are crying and I cannot help them until next week.

Jakumo!!! gringrin
U still de buy from Fatai? That guy de mix him own with lemon grass oº°˚! Come try my dealer ... The guy igbo na die!! tongue tongue
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2013
Musiwa, please don't run away. Exodus has started. Abacha wife has die. Babangida has run to Saudi. Fashola is chasing them away, but he enjoy Awolowo free education. God Bless Mama Awolowo.

Benin Republic is without Baale now, because of you. People are not happy. This can show in satellite picture.

Is this your picture ? Why are you wear red cloth ? Are you angry ? I have help you tell them : No terrorist can catch Musiwa because of Satellite Picture and Electricity Technology, and picture of Dead Body in Nairaland.

My father senior brother is Honorable Ambassador to Spain from 1982 to 1993. He have no plan for satellite map, and so they sack him, but he enjoy Awolowo free education, and he is now dead. See his picture.

Now Musiwa. Is this your picture ? Answer me today. Remember that CIA has warrant for your arrest, but only Royal Mounted Police can arrest any Baale in Canada, so the CIA must consult satellite map, so Baale will have time to return to Benin Republic.

They have add 3 more state to Benin Republic but we must take out all Arewea state people to make another place for them to go. Can Fashola quesstion me ? He is Muslim and I am Born Again. I cannot steal. I only take gift, at gunpoint.

Thank you Baale. God Bless Benin Republic, and Toronto Village, Canada.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2013
cool
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by youngies(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2013
@Jakumo has sent Musiwa in search of satellite pictures to show that he is a born again and will very soon become the Baale of Canada.

SEE MAP cool
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2013
Musiwa,

I am still waiting for Satellite evidence to show you are born again
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 2:25am On May 18, 2013
Jakumo the CIA have no arrest warrant on me. I dont know where you get that from. if the CIA had an arrest warrant on me. I will know.

There is no such arrest warrant on me. CIA knows where i live. they know my address. I am not hidden from anyone. I do not do things in the secret, i do it in the open.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 7:01am On May 18, 2013
when people take from govt fund , they leave the people in poverty. Is your mentor not a thief, dayokunu/ he denied Yoruba people and send them into poverty by stealing from fellow yoruba people. and you come here everyday to say. he is your hero. You look stupid.

while you sing hero of people who send your family to poverty. People you shoot to dead. now become your hero. wake up my friend.

Look if I run, none can say i loss. what is nigeria court

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Rejects Major Al-mustapha's Release. / Ubah Sets Up Committee To Recover Campaign Vehicles And Money ;D;D / Minna Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.