Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Need A Serious Partner, Am Tired Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Serious Partner, Am Tired Being Single (823 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Serious Partner, Am Tired Being Single by nasoeb: 8:06pm On May 13, 2013
Hi to everyone. Thank God for this forum cos it has updated many Nigerians and foreigners with first hand information.

I am Sege Prince by name, from Rivers State and reside in Portharcourt. Am 31 yrs, first of 5 kids, gratuated from Uniport (OND Bus Mgt and B.sc Human Physiology) I like keeping few but special friends. In my free time I like spending time with love one, surfing, cooking, taking a walk. I have been in relationships until 2011, I tried my best to build and sustain my relationship but it just didnt work out.

Am realy tired of dating for fun, I truly need something real.
At my age, am not just looking for any a girlfriend to hang out with or have sex, I truly wish to have "my own partner"I want someone ready for a "serious commitment" who is open, mature(not just by age but by thoughts and actions) and ready to settle down and build the kind of family anyone would dream of. I hate games because thats as good as wasting my own time. I dont care what part she comes from and at least 20 upward. Am tired of dating for fun and am tired of being single. I want to experience love with the right person and build a loving home together
Re: Need A Serious Partner, Am Tired Being Single by prosper86: 8:20pm On May 13, 2013
What is ur email adress,let me link u with a friend in PH
Re: Need A Serious Partner, Am Tired Being Single by Coldfeet(f): 8:38pm On May 13, 2013
Eeyaa! Sorry! How them go take reach u na? No contacts? But serious do you reallyy thing you can find the one online? Your best bet is someone you met physically first!! You coming here says you want a lot of girls to sample IMO! @ 31 and gone thru Uni yet! You don't have ONE girl?? Doubtful.

1 Like

Re: Need A Serious Partner, Am Tired Being Single by nasoeb: 8:52pm On May 13, 2013
Ibsege4u@gmail.com.

oh def used to have but wonder why settling wasnt in them and few comp came up. Ofcourse knwin some1, talkin, metin then move on

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Urgent Answer.he Hates Women Character.someone Should Help Me / The Most Stupid And Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Bf/gf / How To Forget Someone You See Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.