Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,521 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

We Need A Rating Scale To Give Feedback On Nairaland Moderators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need A Rating Scale To Give Feedback On Nairaland Moderators (469 Views)

Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan / NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Rating Scale To Give Feedback On Nairaland Moderators by PREMIERYORUBA: 9:07pm On May 13, 2013
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

I am going to keep this very simple and brief but first let me say we practice democracy system of social order in here, therefore the ACTION requested here is optional but civil. Please respond if you are in support. If you are not your input is still encouraged but then respect and not derail the thread. I do not want to make this a vote but rather want an expressive input from participants.

We all have noticed the new pop-up banner advertising the rules and regulations of Nairaland. We have called for this several times and finally it is here, so big HURRAY to those who executed it. In the same spirit I will ask that we get a link to the Nigerian Constitution here in the Politics Section. We should aknowledge the efforts of our moderators when they add-value to the operations of the discussion forum. We also need a way through which our dissatisfaction can be fedback for their correction and improvement.

As is the case with human nature, when acquiring new skills in an unfamiliar territory the rough edges take a while to get polished...and is called "the learning curve". Sometimes people enter into a new territory with a pre-conceived agenda and ego attachment. Nairaland is an enterprise. It has operations and it has a service layer and as well a customer base. In any enterprise the customer base is the life blood of the revenue. Therefore customer satisfaction is paramount. We all understand that Nairaland is free registration and participation is cost free, but our traffic and presence here is a scale and marketers use this scale to rank Nairaland against its competition. In other words, marketers pay attention to what we do in here to give Nairaland its ranking.

Of late, Nairaland operations has been abusive and indifferent to our activities and desires in here. Moderators have hijacked this enterprise and treated us like public offenders, in the extreme cases choking free speech and in others an outright violation of individual will. The moderator in particular is Ikenna351. We, the customers of this enterprise would like to have a survey program or form incorporated into the forum that allow our individual feedback or input on the moderators and can be aggregated into an output that differentiates level of service and performance ranking by individual moderator. Knowing that we have a input into their overall performance and service will help to clip the wings off some agenda-driven moderators and tame their irresonsibility and abuse.

Please, write your input and express your view of this CALL TO ACTION. In addition, click the LIKE button in this original post to indicate a endorsement of the initiative,

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Full Detailed Speech Of President Jonathan / Why Has The Opposition Party Not Reacted To The State Of Emergency Declared? / I Fasted For 3months Straight To Get My First Hit Track!-evangelist Bola are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.