Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

:::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: (33333 Views)

Best 7 Free Android Apps To Share Games, Apps And Large Files With Friends / A Thread For Osun State Android Users (Games, Apps, File Sharing Etc). / Best Android Games & Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by Fadajasi(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2008
heya@hansibone,glo stingy wit their gprs
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by just2nice(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2008
hansibone:

@just2nice
did d trick work?i tried it out but d guy no gree.yeah i saw your mesage in magicalwap dou ive just registered av nt don anytin dere yet
The trick works real good for me.I have also found out how to login into gmail and also chat wit my yahoo id on MTN.I am getting to like my MTN everyday***Kisses his MTN sim***
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by DualCore1: 3:58pm On May 05, 2008
just2nice:

The trick works real good for me.I have also found out how to login into gmail and also chat wit my yahoo id on MTN.I am getting to like my MTN everyday***Kisses his MTN sim***

Tested and working.
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by hansibone(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2008
just2nice:

send me d process bro,

wats up wit ur exams? grin
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by just2nice(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2008
@hansibone
Warming up for it.Though I pray that the indefinite strike ASUU is planning month end does not hold water!
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by tobs(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2008
@just2nice . . .pls check ur mail and reply. . . . , ASAP wink
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by just2nice(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2008
@tobs
I have duly replied you.
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by hansibone(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2008
@justice
bro av seen d stuf on magicalwap n im on mobile tanks 2 em em s grin
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by Uthainah(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2008
holaa @just2nice
how far now, whats with this mtn newbies, i never jasi o. i still cant download with my w700 using mtn on sharemobile but i can upload and that just aint good enough , help a broda now!
abeg o. If you also have something on how to access yahoomail and chat using mtn, am all your or the taking tongue
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by just2nice(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2008
@uthainah
If sharemobile.ro does not work for you,then try the other file sharing sites provided.As for ur request,I will see what I can do about it,though u did not provide any contact.
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by hansibone(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2008
Uthainah:

holaa @just2nice
how far now, whats with this mtn newbies, i never jasi o. i still can't download with my w700 using mtn on sharemobile but i can upload and that just aint good enough , help a brother now!
abeg o. If you also have something on how to access yahoomail and chat using mtn, am all your or the taking tongue

i tot u is 1 software genius taaaaaa angry
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by dragnet: 7:35am On May 07, 2008
I warned u to do s0mething to this thread but u didnt . . . . . . You just succeeded in giving mtn a full catalog of sites to blacklist or even debug the whole system
. . .why dnt u guys kn0w when to walk & when to run undecided
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by hansibone(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2008
yeah i tink i feel wat u just said drag.wul d tell just2nice 2 off d thread nw, evrytin shuld b don via mail grin
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by Fadajasi(m): 7:58am On May 07, 2008
mail?
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by hansibone(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2008
yeap via mail n do u av a problem angry grin
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by Fadajasi(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2008
aint got no mail
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by dragnet: 8:19am On May 07, 2008
hansibone, the thread was very useful bt he culd just change the title . . .so if any1 needs d info we'd direct hm to d title bt I wnt to believe alm0st every1 kn0ws n0w
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by Fadajasi(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2008
yeah!
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by Donseaun(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2008
change d topic to THE LEGEND OF OLUSARE ADEGBAGI
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by Fadajasi(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2008
funny very funny
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by Donseaun(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2008
guy, dat was dry nw! Tsw!
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by Fadajasi(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2008
no,yours was dry and u knw@seun
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by hansibone(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2008
evrybodi already knws about , so lets kill it b4 we discover new ones n mtn blocks al of em.d best way is 2 comunicate via mail

@seun n fada
se e ni se ni aro yi?changin d name of d topic wont make a diference
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by just2nice(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2008
Wow!A lot of uproar here over a thread title, ,, I c, Well,dragnet has been breathing hot on my neck to change the thread title.I will oblige him.
As for blocking the trick,I think that if MTN wants to block the trick,they would have done that long ago.Do u wanna tell me that celtel are not aware of the em em s trick or MTN their 'tunes' trick?They can block it any time.I created this thread to hep dudes like me.When I requested for the mtn trick and sent a mail to dragnet,he did not give me a reply.This downloading sites I discovered,I made available because this is a forum and we are supposed to share and express ideas,not hoard them.To be frank,I have sent a lot of mails to some of the the nairaland big 'shots b4 and I didnt recieve a single reply to help me out in my problem.
Frankly,I think we need to co-operate and help each other out.Nothing is a knowledge bank.
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by just2nice(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2008
Using the sureproxy download trick,I was able to download from this sites which cannot download directly wit mtn trick.The sites are:
www.funmaza.com(Loads of sis apps and themes available here)
  r d n.wen.ru(<Eliminate the spaces, ,.Lots of apps,games and most especially mobile browsers like netront,opera browsers n mini,doris browser,teashark browser etc available here).
  More coming soon.Viola.
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by dragnet: 3:24pm On May 09, 2008
Just2nice, I never received any mail from u abt any tricks. .the least I got 4rm u was an hi5 invite days ago & even that was sent straight to spam folder by yahoo. . .u think I'm the type that tel ppz to mail me or tel 'em to c0me here & shout "thank u" after what we've d0ne 'behind d scene' Nah! dats n0t my style. . .sumtyms I pik up few ppz mail here & send stufz to them witout even xpecting a word 4rm them. . .and times wtout number I've menti0nd dat my yahoo hardly deliverz mail & u d0nt expect me to reply 'all' mails in my box do u. . . . . .
As for ur case. . .when u came here requesting for settings, u placed a certain reward/c0nditi0n on it & for that reas0n I declined to send it 'cos I hardly do c0nditi0nal favourz. . I culd forward u the mail of a guy who pr0mised me credit but I specificaly told him to rem0ve dat opti0n bt he refused & said he must give me . .due to that, I didnt send it to him. . . . .ppl got reas0ns 4 their acti0ns . . . .so n0w u kn0w

as per the tricks, I've stated it here times without number that its possible that the networks providerz are aware . . . . . .but have u heard/kn0w the meaning of this saying. . . ."if u have to befriend my m0ther, d0nt do it my presence"
I sent u an offline once . .did u reply??
. . .so guy change ur track !!
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by quikengr(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2008
hey just2nice

thanks for ALL your post

but can you give me the full sites for gmail & yahoo in this mtn trick?
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by just2nice(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2008
@dragnet
 Change my tracks?Don't understand!!
Not that I have a probs or beef wit u.Ur advice is ok,heeded to.Just that there are some big shotz who dont help dudes who don't have 500 posts and above!!I am trying to say that we shud all b our Brother's keeper.I have learnt a lot from this forumI do virtually everything on my Nokia 6680 these days.Checking of yahoo and gmail,chatting.
 I only go to the cyber cafe when I want to make some few dollars on betonmarkets.com  and reply posts in Nairaland.com.
So,I am tryin to say that the big shotz shud b responsive to the other nairaland dudes.that is all.No beefing,dragnet.One luv.
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by Uthainah(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2008
holaa mates
@ just2nice as per dat thin wey i never jasi ma mail is uthainah@yahoo.com aight mate, and hey, keep up da gud work. and yahoo go doesnt seem to work with ma phone , w700i, sup?
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by hayprof(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2008
April 21st nd i neva saw this Thread ?

What's Happened ?? angry
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by dragnet: 4:29pm On May 09, 2008
prof, thread title changed
just2nice, as per mailing the big shotz .yeah s0me do disap0int & s0me are xtremely helpful. . . .newaz n0 hard feelings its all go0d. . I'd stil leave u an offline in YIM
Re: :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 09, 2008
just2nice:

Just that there are some big shotz who don't help dudes who don't have 500 posts and above!!
And what has post count got to do with love. huh?

dragnet:

Just2nice, "if u have to befriend my m0ther, d0nt do it my presence"

So this the reason shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery / Beautiful Pictures Of Speculated Design Of Iphone7 / How To Convert Airtime Bonus To Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.