Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments (13347 Views)

Official Nedg Vice Presidential Debate 2015: Comments And Blunders / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Presidency Disowns Australian Boko Haram Negotiator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by Kulas: 1:30pm On May 14, 2013
Asari abeg ride on!.First let them start from Buhari and co that vowed to make the GEJ administration ungovernable.
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by eagleeye2: 1:39pm On May 14, 2013
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by AnanseK(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2013
james_ibor:

Oh well, they do since they pay the bills.

He who pays the piper dictates the tune, innit?

And how do they pay the bills? Do they work harder than everybody? The oil wealth belong to the sovereign Nigeria. Of course theose living near the wells are being compensated, NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta, Amnesty, Half of the countries revenue allocation etc. You cant lazy about in Rivers or Bayelsa drinking ogogoro and think that you are a richman - Just because you family raffia hut was, by some chance, close to an oil well.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by nwogukingsleyu: 1:44pm On May 14, 2013
Nigerians should know our problems.separation, disintegration and more than due to be as different countries. that is the problem.
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by REVOLUTNIS: 1:48pm On May 14, 2013
There are so many touts in Jonathan's government
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2013
Nigerian politics is now boring. embarassed
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by blackbeau1(f): 2:09pm On May 14, 2013
let me start applying for visa to the carribeans now. at least before its 2015,it should have been approved.if i start saving now by 2015,my transport fare will be ready because e be like say 2015 will be HOT
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by tutu1: 2:28pm On May 14, 2013
NIGERIAN POLITICS SEASON ONE grin WAITING FOR SEASON TOO CLASH OF THE BOKO AND ASARIS grin
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by DobleO7: 2:29pm On May 14, 2013
sakaguchi: I don't know why whenever topical issues on Nigeria is brought to the fore, NLders quickly get to their keys and start typing Meiotic comments and find a thousand and one reasons why the country should divide. I have said this over and over again, Nigeria is a mega country made up of diverse ethnic inclusions each having its own distinct identity. The only things we have in common is the country we call Nigeria. Many countries have fought and experienced trying times as these poking Nigeria but they found ways to outlive it. There was once a war between the American south and Northern state, today, the USA is a "progressive free state" typified.
It would be a fairy tale to think that as a country we can divide into two, three, or four segments. To start with, Nigeria is not delineated into 2 religious halves by a conspicuous line, there a millions of Muslims in the south-west as far as Lagos, and the man Dokubo who has brought up this discussion is a Southern Muslim. Also, there are Millions of christians in Plateau, Niger, Kwara, Bauchi, Kebbi, Kogi to list but a few. How can you draw up such lines for the purpose of your phantasmagoric country. What makes you think the North will not further divide into several splinter state as they are by far not homogeneous by any sense. What makes us think the Yorubas would form a "happy ever after" state with the Igbo's. What makes us think the Niger-Delta wants to swap one evil of being a minority in Nigeria to being a minority with the igbos. My people, I might sound Naïve but that is the future I would love youths like me in this country to champion. Our problem is not in our diversity, we are not as diverse as America but they seem to be getting it right. Our country has been raped of its resources by our colonial Masters and the Baby-boomers generation of politicians who have ruled Nigeria from independence till date. They leave office and recycle themselves back into it making us to believe they are the Messiahs that we need and we are all incompetent. I say this, Dokubo has made a statement that will threaten the existence of peace in our country, he should be facing trial now, same thing goes to Buhari whose unguarded utterances in the past have contributed in putting our country in this unsavoury situation we have found ourselves. Do not be deceived, Jonathan has performed way below expectation, the souring hope and believe we have for the man in hat at 2011 elections have weathered off, but that does not mean we should swap tyrany of one kind for another. Jonathan has under-performed and he should know that his scorecard is what will determine his going back to Aso rock not cheap threat. At over 70, what is the coupist Buhari still eyeing Aso rock for? if he does not endorse a youthful and upright leader who is in tune with the zeitgeist of today's world, he should consider himself an enemy of the Nigerian youth and a briagand of our tomorrow, he does not have anything to offer in Aso rock and should accept it as fate.
Again, Buhari,Dokubo, Atiku and all others who have made inciting comments of this kind in the past should face trial. Na gama! Shikena!

I agree with your last statement!
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by tunjilana: 2:45pm On May 14, 2013
AnanseK:

And how do they pay the bills? Do they work harder than everybody? The oil wealth belong to the sovereign Nigeria. Of course theose living near the wells are being compensated, NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta, Amnesty, Half of the countries revenue allocation etc. You cant lazy about in Rivers or Bayelsa drinking ogogoro and think that you are a richman - Just because you family raffia hut was, by some chance, close to an oil well.

Sorry to say this but your response is very myopic...It is a known fact that Nigeria's major revenue generator is the crude from that region.Have you thought of who will own that resource if for whatever reason 'Sovereign Nigeria' ceases to exist. I am not from south south but I am in full support of fiscal federalism and weakening of the center, enough of all this political arm twisting and threat of violence in order to get a particular group to hold sway at the center. Enough of all these mental laziness by everyone...let's creatively solve our economic problem and stop looking in one direction
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by Itulah(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2013
nairalad:

^
Do you mind explaining how this came about?

Are you blind?
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by lonelydora: 3:03pm On May 14, 2013
splashbaby: Too late folks! Damage has been done already..Jonathan kinsmen thinks they own Nigeria.

By their words you shall know them. Are you from North-East part of Nigeria?
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by Chanchit: 3:08pm On May 14, 2013
Yea, sure. Disown him on frontpages of news paper and own him behind closed doors.
If you want to show us how serious you are, just arrest him. Dats all.
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by justchill(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2013
All na wash...
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by Dee60: 3:33pm On May 14, 2013
Asari is talking to Nigerians!

Buhari is talking to Nigerians!

Tinubu is talking to Nigerians!

Femi Falana is talking to Nigerians!

Several Nigerians are talking!

Meanwhile His Excellency is keeping quiet!

That is why Asari feels free to fill the vacuum!

Period!
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by ddeola: 4:04pm On May 14, 2013
story story o

1 Like

Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by bloo: 4:20pm On May 14, 2013
A bloody clash between the NDPVF and Boko Haram looks imminent.
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by Btruth: 4:58pm On May 14, 2013
Obiagelli: Waiting for abati

Abati has noting much to say now than to say, it was a slip of tongue from Dokubo ...........lol. He (Asari) did not meant that statement though........hahahaha.....lol

Niger for life.................... We go sidon here they watch the season film.........lol
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by Btruth: 5:06pm On May 14, 2013
Dee60: Asari is talking to Nigerians!

Buhari is talking to Nigerians!

Tinubu is talking to Nigerians!

Femi Falana is talking to Nigerians!

Several Nigerians are talking!

Meanwhile His Excellency is keeping quiet!

That is why Asari feels free to fill the vacuum!

Period!

What else do you expects from a man with no shoe when he was going to school? He has so many toys to play with now (catching up with what he has misses as a child)......, than to answer you guys now. I wouldn't be surprised if his excellence is busy now with his PSP games now.............lol

Enjoy yourself sir, while Nigeria is burning, na your turn abeg...............lol
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2013
So whats the presidency doing about those comments
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by azimibraun: 6:59pm On May 14, 2013
i bet if nigeria was to be dissolved 2day there will b no difference btw northen nigeria and somalia...D two fits.The last time i heard cbn forecass on poverty rate in nigeria,it said about 80% of the northenars are living in poverty(i dnt knw how tru),but if its any way to b tru dose it mean even with the oil money they ar stil vry poor?How wil it b witout d oil?...No wonda buhari wil fight do or die 4 president n i dnt think niger delta wil kip shut n look at how buhari wil come n claim their oil money....Hmmm 2015 no go easy...
WE HEAR YOU!
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by Ama28(f): 9:14pm On May 14, 2013
Let us get a written copy of Kuku's statement in the state and get Asari tried for treasonable offence, then we can buy this excuse from the presidency.

Thank God for the likes of Dino Melaye who has taken him to court!
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by DaLover(m): 10:52pm On May 14, 2013
AnanseK:

Exactly why the presidency of this country is do or die,
You have forcibly taken someone's riches and wealth and want to use it to develop yourselves, how can you achieve that?
That is the curse of backwardness nigeria has inadvently inflected on itself...
Can a thief live comfortably on money he keeps stealing from someone else?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by DaLover(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2013
Ama28: Let us get a written copy of Kuku's statement in the state and get Asari tried for treasonable offence, then we can buy this excuse from the presidency.

Thank God for the likes of Dino Melaye who has taken him to court!

What treasonable of fence did he commit? Remind me again what mr. Dino wants the court to do for him?
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by Nten: 10:59am On May 15, 2013
Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo the izon man. The commander, the izon people's General. Brave, courageous, bold, Gallant, respecter of nobody only Allah. A man who has virtually given Nigerian columnist a topical issue for analysis from comment he gave while adressing a "press confrence". The last comment: 'I dare them to come & arrest me if they can'. F.G he is in ABJ not in the murky creeks of B.Y make una go if una fit no fear
Re: Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments by SoldierPikin: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
How many of you actually heard the mans comments?

I don't agree with his war but he makes some interesting points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4fwIMscB_c

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r4fwIMscB_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) / 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) / Chris Ngige: Igbos Held Sensitive Positions But Didn't Use It For Igbo Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.