Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Who Will Win The 2015 Presidential Election And There Will Be No Violence ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Win The 2015 Presidential Election And There Will Be No Violence ?? (609 Views)

Append Your Signature: No Violence! / No Violence Campaign: Buhari And Jonathan hold hands for Peace In Abuja(Photo) / Making Life Difficult For The Lawless Cabals Ruling Nigeria - No Violence Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Win The 2015 Presidential Election And There Will Be No Violence ?? by TRUTHTELA: 9:15am On May 14, 2013
NL's, the level of INSECURITY in Nigeria, is not to be taken for granted, I don't know know if anyone still have hope for a better Nigeria,? NIGERIA IS HEADING FOR DISINTEGRATION, CIVIL WAR, ANARCHY, as in, IT'S A TIME BOMB WAITING TO EXPLODE.

Don't bring RELIGION into this, FACE THE REALITY...Because, all the countries that got messed up started gradually like this and they had MOSLEMS AND CHRISTIANS too.

GEJ, might win the 2015 election ( either by voting or rigging), one thing is CERTAIN...Northern muslims will unleash VIOLENCE, but guess what? Southerners might REACT and things will get out of hand. Fact: Gej, will get thousands, if not millions of vote from CHRISTIAN NORTHERNS, added to what he'll get from SE,SS & SW. Hence, the result will speak for itself.

In reality, Northern muslims DO NOT have a SELLABLE candidate that will can WIN millions of VOTE in DEEP SOUTHERN Nigeria, (I don't mean Lagos, P.H or Owerri, I mean Country side).
FACT: Buhari, is the only candidate with HUGE FOLLOWERSHIP among the common man in the north and he's the only one they trust. If not Buhari, who else can fly the OPPOSITION FLAG in the north and garner millions of votes?

Fact: Northern muslim elites, will FOREVER keep on working against Buhari.

Reality : The odds favors GEJ, but my fear and question is what will happen when he's been declared the winner??

Gej, has failed Nigerians and he needs to GO. millions will not vote for him, but will that make him lose the election? NO! In reality, votes doesn't count in Nigeria.

Opposition, opposition and all their side talks, WHO ARE THEY GOING TO BRING OUT THAT HAS THE NATIONAL ACCEPTANCE and the RESOURCES to really campaign nationwide??

My only hope was Buhari, but I'm beginning to have DOUBT about his mission because, if Buhari, is HOBNOBBING with EX- Gov's, ministers and all other politicians that LOOTED Nigerian treasury, with the ones going to decamp from PDP, how then can he BOLDLY probed them and send them to jail? How am I sure he has not entered into a SECRET AGREEMENT with them? He might end up using "RULE OF LAW", the euphemism Yar'adua used to protect Ibori and his cohorts?

The Northern muslims don't want to be RULED by a SOUTHERNER. The South/south and SE don't want to be RULED by a NORTHERN MUSLIM. So, what's the way out

Who will become the president and there'll not be VIOLENCE from any region?
Re: Who Will Win The 2015 Presidential Election And There Will Be No Violence ?? by alkadriyar(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2013
Anybody can win and thr will be no violence. The peace and unity of this country are in the hands of the ordinary citizens used by politicians for the violence that we dont want. Because i belive our politicians will not carry machetes, swords or Guns against themselves, but will set the ordinary poor nigerians against themselves for violence while they fly abroad jst listen to CNN or BBC . We are what we think of ourselves and say about ourselves. If we ignore the threat of Asari Dokubo, Northern APC folks, and Boko Harams, the threat of MEND and even the threat of the Indigbos, and accept fate and d will of God, then we will have peace.
Re: Who Will Win The 2015 Presidential Election And There Will Be No Violence ?? by hakanai(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2013
I see Obama winning!!! I mean if all the conflict starts,somehow we get colonized again.Now that UK can't do it i see USA doing it with ECOWAS!!!! Same case as in Mali with France and ECOWAS.Better still we get a proxy leadership headed by a Ghanaian general under ECOWAS piloted by the west,particularly America and UK. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Will Win The 2015 Presidential Election And There Will Be No Violence ?? by sublimes: 12:55pm On May 14, 2013
May be Senate President David Mark. However I would like GEJ to go for another 4-year term, he is really not doing bad!
Re: Who Will Win The 2015 Presidential Election And There Will Be No Violence ?? by aurenflani: 1:07pm On May 14, 2013
sublimes: May be Senate President David Mark. However I would like GEJ to go for another 4-year term, he is really not doing bad!

Can you pls elaborate? I don't think Nigerians in the rural areas who have lost touch with happiness due to hardship can attest to that statement from you!
Re: Who Will Win The 2015 Presidential Election And There Will Be No Violence ?? by Mohdadutse(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2013
If Sule Lamido Will Win The 2015 Presidential Election, There Will Be No Violence in Nigeria becouse he is a leader with national consensus. All tribes and religious groups believe he can make a peacefull nigeria.
Re: Who Will Win The 2015 Presidential Election And There Will Be No Violence ?? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 14, 2013
No matter who emerges the president as far as HE would not carry the whole ''NATION'' along .......There would always be violence !!!

True Federalism is the Answer!!! ..........Let each state/Region fight their Respective GOVERNMENT instead of the whole Nation !!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bullets Don’t Kill Us —spokesman Of Ombatse / Insurgents Fight With Libyan Weapons – Army / Happy Democracy Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.