Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure (30628 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by nancyekpoh(f): 11:17am On May 15, 2013
WHAT IS THIS FOR
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 11:33am On May 15, 2013
BoboYekini: Don't even go there. You're nowhere as fit as Oluchi abeg. tongue

LoL you sound like you've seen my whole body naked before.. Clown!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 11:37am On May 15, 2013
sexy-excalibur:
Africas numb 1 model
What about Alek Wek?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 11:37am On May 15, 2013
sunky644: What's sexy in dis image that looks like someone suffering from Anorexia nervosa? Abeg, one man's meat is another man's poison. There is no way I could have appreciated a structure like dis beside me. Sorry if I sound blunt...

Blunt? Sweetie you sound DAFT!
Oluchi has never been anorexic, she stays fit and looks great. Its SEXY!

You woulda simply said you don't like 'slim/FIT girls' duh . Tchewwww *continues work outs* :-P
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 11:53am On May 15, 2013
Amaaskia:

LoL you sound like you've seen my whole body naked before.. Clown!
Seen the parts that matter and I wasn't too impressed. Btw, don't you have another wig?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 15, 2013
Amaaskia:

shocked jesus, Ama! modify this right now!! cheesy I'm under cover nau lmao.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 15, 2013
BoboYekini: shocked jesus, Ama! modify this right now!! cheesy I'm under cover nau lmao.

You better find me and apologise for calling my 'Brazilian hair' a wig. Mtchewwwwwww ishie!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 15, 2013
Amaaskia:

You better find me and apologise for calling my 'Brazilian hair' a wig. Mtchewwwwwww ishie!
modify everything jor embarassed it hurt.
ok, I re-phrase: I'm sure you have more moldy brazilian hair hidden away somewhere? smiley
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by OpinionLeader: 2:00pm On May 15, 2013
This gal fine, no be small. I swear!!! grin

Back in the days, I called this type - DRY MEAT THAT FILLS THE MOUTH!!! grin
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Abrakhan: 5:32pm On May 15, 2013
Abeg go find food chop.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by ddippset(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2013
Siena: She looks great! I see nothing wrong with her figure - toned, long and lean.

For those saying she's exposing too much, she's wearing a bikini, for God's sake! What else should she wear on the beach, in the water, buba and wrapper? Hypocrites, get a life!
she should even remove the bikini if she wants, a lot of people do go buck nak.ed on the beach. but she must not show it to the world.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 16, 2013
ddippset: she should even remove the bikini if she wants, a lot of people do go buck nak.ed on the beach. but she must not show it to the world.

She must not show her bikini-clad figure to the world? Dude, you come across as very self-righteous, and arrogant. It was a photoshoot, she's a model! Besides, on a public beach, assuming this wasn't a photoshoot, could you keep people with cameras away?

You yourself read the title, which left no doubt as to what the contents would be. Yet you still chose to click on it, to get an eyeful of toned, bikini-clad figure.

You see what I mean about hypocrites?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 16, 2013
e jo, t'ori Olorun, spare our girls.

God bless you as you do so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) / Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera / Photographer Sues 2Face And His Wife For N120m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.