Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure (30621 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 14, 2013
Vincent 4:

nonsense...finally suffering from Aids

By ya fada huh

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by ophilly: 9:04pm On May 14, 2013
As graceful as a gazelle

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:04pm On May 14, 2013
geezyk: After 2 kids? She looks even more se.xier, my wife must have this kind of body... Since me d husband is not FAT,U d wife don't have any right to become FAT

It's easier said than done; Mr, is it your body that will go through hormonal imbalances and changes during pregnancy?

Even if your wife adds weight, lovingly encourage her to lose the weight.

If you end up having pot belly, you too must get rid of it.

#what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander#

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by sunky644(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2013
What's sexy in dis image that looks like someone suffering from Anorexia nervosa? Abeg, one man's meat is another man's poison. There is no way I could have appreciated a structure like dis beside me. Sorry if I sound blunt...

3 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by geezyk(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

It's easier said than done; Mr, is it your body that will go through hormonal imbalances and changes during pregnancy?

Even if your wife adds weight, lovingly encourage her to lose the weight.

If you end up having pot belly, you too must get rid of it.

#what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander#
I ain't gonna become pot bellied cos I do workout always,thanks for d advice any ways undecided
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Uwakuwak(f): 9:57pm On May 14, 2013
the whole

world

don't have

to see her dressed this way to prove her sexy.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by dokunbam(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2013
its ok

but too skinny for me

add some flesh, but not too much oo
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by safarigirl(f): 10:28pm On May 14, 2013
ddippset: after 2 kids? my mama aint no beauty queen nor a celebrity but i'd be embarrased to grow up and see her appear like this to the public.
dear, she's someone's wife first before a mother. If her hubby loves what he sees, why should she bother what her kids or the rest of you think? Mummy's a model kids, she has to be in shape

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by dokia: 11:45pm On May 14, 2013
babe na old news smiley
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by ddippset(m): 11:52pm On May 14, 2013
safarigirl: dear, she's someone's wife first before a mother. If her hubby loves what he sees, why should she bother what her kids or the rest of you think? Mummy's a model kids, she has to be in shape
well, you may be right. but who would love his wife appearing to the public semi nvde like this? what a crazy world we live in.
PS-i dont have issues with the shape, it's cool. but dear, i could almost see her pubic hairs and her 50% of her breas+s.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by fallingsky(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2013
How e take affect me?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by FILEBE(m): 12:15am On May 15, 2013
op. go get a life jorrrr! of what use is the picture to the entire population of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by lagcity(m): 12:42am On May 15, 2013
this girl is not that skinny, you guys need glasses.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by billyG(m): 1:19am On May 15, 2013
Why shuld somebody mama dey waka 4 run way with pant like small pikin he no good!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by OneNaira6: 1:30am On May 15, 2013
I can see her bones. Someone please give that girl some akpu and ofe nsala before she falls over.

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by dasparrow: 5:22am On May 15, 2013
ddippset: well, you may be right. but who would love his wife appearing to the public semi nvde like this? what a crazy world we live in.
PS-i dont have issues with the shape, it's cool. but dear, i could almost see her pubic hairs and her 50% of her breas+s.

Her husband, a white man who has a different cultural mindset from yours does not mind. Oluchi is a model and you can see she is doing a photo shoot for a fashion magazine or store advert. So, because Oluchi is married with 2 kids, she should not work as a model again? Posing in swim suits is part of her job so let her be and stop drinking panadol for another man's headache. Live your life as you see fit. Not everyone has a Nigerian cultural mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by scobaba: 5:29am On May 15, 2013
In D banj's voice, ''me I be lekpa, I no like bone to bone".
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by ddippset(m): 6:20am On May 15, 2013
dasparrow:

Her husband, a white man who has a different cultural mindset from yours does not mind. Oluchi is a model and you can see she is doing a photo shoot for a fashion magazine or store advert. So, because Oluchi is married with 2 kids, she should not work as a model again? Posing in swim suits is part of her job so let her be and stop drinking panadol for another man's headache. Live your life as you see fit. Not everyone has a Nigerian cultural mindset.
even adam and eve had to duck and get coverage for their bodies! but i thought i was allowed to express a personal oppinion on nairaland? what i say might not be the correct oppinion but i thought i could express my oppinion! except you trying to tell me otherwise.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Ishilove: 6:36am On May 15, 2013
Too much bone, too little flesh
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Avu1310: 6:51am On May 15, 2013
Thats a great and fit look keep it up Babe...

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 6:51am On May 15, 2013
rman: Too Skinny

Duh she's a perfect size!

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 6:53am On May 15, 2013
Well she's VERY fit... :-) fit ladies like me rock the fucking world woohoo!

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 6:56am On May 15, 2013
dasparrow:

Thank you so much for this comment, I should totally buy you lunch. :-). Have a nice day!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by crisycent: 8:11am On May 15, 2013
is this a photo shoot? why are they so particular about showing a white man?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 8:21am On May 15, 2013
She looks great! I see nothing wrong with her figure - toned, long and lean.

For those saying she's exposing too much, she's wearing a bikini, for God's sake! What else should she wear on the beach, in the water, buba and wrapper? Hypocrites, get a life!

4 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by esosuo: 8:53am On May 15, 2013
DAT NA FIGURE 8 OR FIGURE (1)? EVRY TIN DERE NA BONE ,ABEG GET A LITTLE FLESH 2 COVER DOS BONES MAKE UR FAMILY NO SAY UR HUSBAND DEY SUFFER U OH
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 9:07am On May 15, 2013
Why be in pretense people? I'm pretty sure some of you who are commenting that she's all "sticks/toothpick and bones" are only loathing her figure online but back in reality you're literally starving yourselves/gymi-ing endlessly to lose some weight or to become 'thin.' But what can I say Smh...pretend to hate something but secretly love it...

Ini Edo lost some weight and posted the latest photo of the weight loss online and y'all be like "Dang, she's hot," "she's looks better" and whatnot!
Photos of Mercy Johnson after her child dedication showed she's bigger and some of you were on about how "big and fat" she now is.

Everyone's got different body shape and sizes. Not everyone is (pre-)destined to be 'fat.' The lady I see up there looks fabulously great! She's always had that psyche and was quick to lose her baby weight. Now what's wrong with that? :-P I believe it's ok to be the way she is...as long as she ain't starving her ass to get/maintain that figure :-)

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 9:21am On May 15, 2013
Siena: She looks great! I see nothing wrong with her figure - toned, long and lean.

For those saying she's exposing too much, she's wearing a bikini, for God's sake! What else should she wear on the beach, in the water, buba and wrapper? Hypocrites, get a life!

Lmao thank u :-)
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Bidgogo: 9:23am On May 15, 2013
LaChicabonita:
Ini Edo lost some weight and posted the latest photo of the weight loss online and y'all be like "Dang, she's hot," "she's looks better" and whatnot!
Photos of Mercy Johnson after her child dedication showed she's bigger and some of you were on about how "big and fat" she now is.

Ini lost weight but was not skinny. Check this out!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by Nobody: 10:40am On May 15, 2013
Amaaskia: Well she's VERY fit... :-) fit ladies like me rock the fucking world woohoo!
Don't even go there. You're nowhere as fit as Oluchi abeg. tongue
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by icebebe(f): 10:45am On May 15, 2013
Dis one get spirit?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by nancyekpoh(f): 11:16am On May 15, 2013
WHAT IS THIS FOR?? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) / Happy 28th Birthday To Phyno (Rapper) / Wizkid Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.