Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen (4882 Views)

Any Nigerian Family With Absolutely No Mixed People At All? / A Thread For Mixed Heritage Nigerians / Somalis Are Not Black- Must Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by somalia5: 7:50pm On May 14, 2013
This black man is smart. I recommend all the people listen to him. blacks claim native american, hispanic...lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pYJVrS4G50
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Kairoseki77: 7:56pm On May 14, 2013
Why is this white man pretending to be Somali, and spending so much time on an African website?
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by somalia5: 8:06pm On May 14, 2013
Kairoseki77: Why is this white man pretending to be Somali, and spending so much time on an African website?

am not white, am somali. Everyone on this site knows this, you must be knew.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by pleep(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2013
haha my nigga tommy sotomayor is blowing the hell up.

this guy is taking youtube by storm
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by somalia5: 12:06am On May 15, 2013
pleep: haha my nigga tommy sotomayor is blowing the hell up.

this guy is taking youtube by storm

a storm going 2 miles an hour lol
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 12:12am On May 15, 2013
depends on how you're raised... they might not be "racially" black but "socially", yea... some are
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by somalia5: 12:13am On May 15, 2013
H-Star89:
depends on how you're raised... they might not be "racially" black but "socially", yea... some are

my black child, how are you?
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by pleep(m): 12:27am On May 15, 2013
somalia5:

a storm going 2 miles an hour lol
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by somalia5: 12:59am On May 15, 2013
pleep:

his not taking over youtube like a storm anytime soon.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by pleep(m): 1:11am On May 15, 2013
his main channel has 9 million veiws you dumbass, thats like 10 times what it was when i last checked him out a couple of months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sotomayortv2/videos?view=0
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by somalia5: 1:15am On May 15, 2013
pleep: his main channel has 9 million veiws you dumbass, thats like 10 times what it was when i last checked him out a couple of months ago.

the guy hates blacks......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDRya1OpuuI
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by pleep(m): 1:45am On May 15, 2013
look kiddo... i dont care.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by somalia5: 1:47am On May 15, 2013
Whats wrong with this picture, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVBJ3WacNCI

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by PAPAAFRICA: 4:28am On May 15, 2013
tommy is a strange man
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by somalia5: 4:34am On May 15, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: tommy is a strange man

He is honest, very honest. I agree with him 100 percent on everything he says, too bad am called a racist, but his not. angry
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by pleep(m): 5:09am On May 15, 2013
somalia5 ill bet your skin is as black or even blacker than mine.

People wont call you racist.. they will just call you an idiote. Trust me. wink Just stick to somalia related issues... w/e happend to minding your own business?
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by PAPAAFRICA: 5:16am On May 15, 2013
somalia5:

He is honest, very honest. I agree with him 100 percent on everything he says, too bad am called a racist, but his not. angry
tommy isn't racist, he is a black man and this is how he feels about black women. that's his reality. i dont see what he's trying to accomplish though, his scornful videos wont make black women act any different.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 5:16am On May 15, 2013
Only black American claim mixed race and it is a new trend, beside it wasn't even their fault, mixed people were forced on them, I don't think BA created the one drop rule.

In Africa, there is so much derogatory terms for mixed race.....

4 Likes

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by PAPAAFRICA: 6:13am On May 15, 2013
and as far as i know this only happens in the Americas, Africans don't claim mixed raced people. i read an interview of a old Nigerian artist and james brown had come to visit and they asked him why his wife was white but she was actually mixed and James began to cry claiming that she aint white. she wasn't but to the Nigerians all half castes were white.

5 Likes

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2013
Only Tribal Africans like us are Pure. The rest of yall are mixed. The END. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by anonymous6(f): 6:36pm On May 15, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: and as far as i know this only happens in the Americas, Africans don't claim mixed raced people. i read an interview of a old Nigerian artist and james brown had come to visit and they asked him why his wife was white but she was actually mixed and James began to cry claiming that she aint white. she wasn't but to the Nigerians all half castes were white.

c/s 100%

you are right, the one drop rule doesn't exist in Nigeria or in Africa in general. If somebody is mixed, in west africa, particularly Nigeria they are labeled half-caste, mixed race, or white. For example former president of Ghana Jerry Rawlings who contributed to Ghana's progression has been called half-caste or mixed race racially despite the fact that he is Ghanian by nationality(and culturally to a extent) and respected by most Ghanians politically. Or Sade, many Nigerians are fans of her music, and despite the fact she was born in Nigeria(but raised in England), she is consider mixed race by Nigerians.

I don't know why somali5 put this topic in this forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 15, 2013
My ancestors nearly wiped out mix raced people. But I do agree to an extent with him about mix raced people. Only an EXTENT. That is because claiming mixed race people sometimes hadits bad perks throughout history. Like sometimes they will only claim black when it suits them. Also what if they reject their blackness and side with white people? It has happened many times throughout history. Like in the Haitian revolutions. Whites have used mix raced people as a buffer zone against blacks and most of the time only accept mixed race people over blacks. By claiming mixed raced people, blacks have only made it harder on themselves.

I am also hearing that mixed race people in the USA now want to be considered mixed race instead of black. This is only the beginning.

But in the end no one is pure and there is no race. Only man made social terms.

2 Likes

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 15, 2013
And that Tommy guy is a coon. I bet he has a white women himself. grin
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by somalia5: 7:11pm On May 15, 2013
Somali person isnt somali unless his father is somali, even then techinally the kids are somali, because they belong to a clan, but they will face discrimination. This keeps women from marrying foreigners, and allows the somali men to increase those who can become somali. grin
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by pleep(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2013
KidStranglehold: And that Tommy guy is a coon. I bet he has a white women himself. grin
He doesn't actually, and he has a black daughter too.

But seriously... even though u may not like what you heard, can you deny that it is the truth?
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 15, 2013
pleep: He doesn't actually, and he has a black daughter too.

But seriously... even though u may not like what you heard, can you deny that it is the truth?

I never said he was wrong in his video. I just assumed he had a white women or non blk women from the negative black women ranting he does.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 4:24pm On May 16, 2013
KidStranglehold: My ancestors nearly wiped out mix raced people.

Elaborate on this please.....

KidStranglehold: My ancestors nearly wiped out mix raced people. But I do agree to an extent with mix raced people. Only an EXTENT. That is because claiming mixed race people sometimes have its bad perks. Like sometimes they will only claim black when it suits them. Also what if they reject their blackness and side with white people? It has happened many times throughout history. Like in the Haitian revolutions. Whites have used mix raced people as a buffer zone against blacks and most of the time only accept mixed race people over blacks. By claiming mixed raced people, blacks are only making it harder on themselves.

I am also hearing that mixed race people in the USA now want to be considered mixed race instead of black. This is only the beginning.

But in the end no one is pure and there is no race. Only man made social terms.

So in other words......unless mixed people are siding with "your cause" and are of "your benefit"
And of a sociological "pawn"........

"They" are of no use......?

Oh my negro children ...I understand quite very well..and quite clearly.

So basically unless a mixed person is a Black Pawn...he is of no use?....

So basically...for a 50%ter to claim 100% ...solely blackness...it's all well and good.

But if they choose to acknowledge their other 50% {How dare they do such} Then they are suddenly Evil...Negative.. Bad....a Thorn...

....Right....

So you want us to be a pawn.....despite your "ancestors committing genocide against us"......

You see, my young negroid child......

Royal is no pawn.....

I am no religious pawn...

I am no "racial pawn".....

I am no Social Pawn....

I am my own man.... a Leader....who does not want a "teammate'

I am a Cerebral Warrior far exceeding the primitives who inhabit the race of cold climate calculated callous cavemen and the race of forest dwelling inept baffoons who lost complete control of their own continent, and got enslaved.

As far as your Haiti is concerned....if that's what you are alluding to. (Although I thought blacks & mixed race men slaughtered whites).........

It's a beautiful thing how "God"... wielding his might and lust for natural disasters completely ravaged haiti........

Isn't it?...........

Take a Wild Guess at how much I donated to that filthy "nation" of Mass Murderers Called "Haiti".........

Absolutely Nothing.

Tell "your" God I said Thanks. wink

Karma is indeed Wonderful...

~Royal~

~A Leader Beyond a Lord~
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 4:38pm On May 16, 2013
@thread The creator of the videos and that youtube page has problems with his dark skin mother....

He's been getting popular lately.

Much of what he says about dark skin women are truth

It is the origin of his hate

It is the root.

In one of his videos he mentions....

"Dark Skin Women are evil and mean and want to cause destruction to everything and everyone around them because they are bitter"

As a man who has an extremely Dark Skinned Mother....I could not agree more.

Society has ravaged these women and they take their hate out on their children and others around them.

I haven't watched enough of his videos to call him an Uncle Tom /Cooon or not...but his points on Dark Black Women are spot on
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 4:59pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: In Africa, there is so much derogatory terms for mixed race.....

Because at the end of the day, when it is all said and done. Africans are just as Racist & Prejudice as Europeans&Asians...

The Only Historical difference is one group is always Losing. While the Other 2 Groups are Always Winning.

Tell your African brothers to look outside their bedroom window and ask themselves why does that China man has his digging tools inside of Africa's Dirt.

While you all waste your times creating new inventive derogatory terms for "mixed people". The rest of the world reeps the benefits off of your minerals and natural resources.

The Native Africa will call his half brother a half caste...but will hand over his diamonds and gold to a White Man......for 175%> 1 Ratio.

A Continent of Cooons.

Cooonage so deep and so rich...from years and years of ingratiating themselves with the ideology of believing they are inferior.

Years and years of ingratiating themselves with the familiarity of being Perennial Losers......

The bullied be comes the BULLY...

Hence the reason for the derogatory terms....yet..the Negroid Race WILL Shuck and Jive and hand over resources to their "Masters" of the new millenium like colonization never even left.

Human Study is a wonderful thing.....

A viral like cancerous cloak of contamination

You Humans are all the same to be quite honest.

There are no victims

Only Winners.....

And Losers....

There are no Victims in the Game of Life.....

Only WINNERS....& ....Losers

2 Likes

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 16, 2013
Welcome back cool

Ps: in French we say :"metisse" a it is not derogatory..
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 5:16pm On May 16, 2013
Nobody keeps it as Real & Raw & Utterly Rugged as Royal......

Oh and Pagan...ya Tribe got conquered by a group of Islamic Mixed Mongrels&Muts known as the Fulani.

....Owned so bad...society by large and historians alike forces your tribe to wear their "name" in reference to modern day... mwuahahahahaha

Historians and people of modern day aren't even allowed to mention the hausa without intertwining their name with their mixed islamic pawn MASTERS Label.

Damn.......Now that's called ownage.....almost as bad as African Americans walking around with the surnames of 14h century english men.

~The Hausa Fulani~....Excuse me?....

Motherfuckkers got owned so bad.....history won't even recognize them as a sole entity anymore.

Mixed People Running Things in Africa......

Ask The Prophet Muhammad ~

All Praises Be...... cool

Scoreboard In Africa Reads...

Mixed People 190,980,748 - Full Breeds - 0

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 5:18pm On May 16, 2013
Nairaland just aint the same without Royal.....~ cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Is Ethiopia, The Greatest Country On The Continent / Post Yoruba Traditional Wedding Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.