Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen (4887 Views)

Any Nigerian Family With Absolutely No Mixed People At All? / A Thread For Mixed Heritage Nigerians / Somalis Are Not Black- Must Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by pleep(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2013
^agreed grin
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by pleep(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Elaborate on this please.....

So in other words......unless mixed people are siding with "your cause" and are of "your benefit"
And of a sociological "pawn"........

"They" are of no use......?

Oh my negro children ...I understand quite very well..and quite clearly.

So basically unless a mixed person is a Black Pawn...he is of no use?....

So basically...for a 50%ter to claim 100% ...solely blackness...it's all well and good.

But if they choose to acknowledge their other 50% {How dare they do such} Then they are suddenly Evil...Negative.. Bad....a Thorn...

....Right....

So you want us to be a pawn.....despite your "ancestors committing genocide against us"......

You see, my young negroid child......

Royal is no pawn.....

I am no religious pawn...

I am no "racial pawn".....

I am no Social Pawn....

I am my own man.... a Leader....who does not want a "teammate'

I am a Cerebral Warrior far exceeding the primitives who inhabit the race of cold climate calculated callous cavemen and the race of forest dwelling inept baffoons who lost complete control of their own continent, and got enslaved.

As far as your Haiti is concerned....if that's what you are alluding to. (Although I thought blacks & mixed race men slaughtered whites).........

It's a beautiful thing how "God"... wielding his might and lust for natural disasters completely ravaged haiti........

Isn't it?...........

Take a Wild Guess at how much I donated to that filthy "nation" of Mass Murderers Called "Haiti".........

Absolutely Nothing.

Tell "your" God I said Thanks. wink

Karma is indeed Wonderful...

~Royal~

~A Leader Beyond a Lord~
Look at what was going on in Hati before you make a judgement... the mixed people where helping enforce the white domination of the blacks, some even owned slaves.

When fighting started all the mixed people sided with the whites to fight the blacks.... so is there any surprise they were massacred when the blacks finally won?

What is the point of calling mixed people black if they turn coat at the drop of a time... that just creates a race that is less unified and easier to conquer.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 16, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Elaborate on this please.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_Massacre

Though I don't agree with what they did.

Alyricist★Laura:

So in other words......unless mixed people are siding with "your cause" and are of "your benefit"
And of a sociological "pawn"........
Lol...Who mentioned cause? What cause? There is no cause....

Alyricist★Laura:

"They" are of no use......?
No use to what? What are you saying 'black' people are using mix raced people as pawns? Mix race people have the choice to be black or mixed, no one is forcing them to side with 'blacks'. Yes they are no use to me and neither are black people or white people, because I am an individual and so are they.

Alyricist★Laura:

Oh my negro children ...I understand quite very well..and quite clearly.
lol..No you're my child. And enlighten me.

Alyricist★Laura:

So basically unless a mixed person is a Black Pawn...he is of no use?....
I see you're projecting things onto me, when did I mention mixed people being of no use if they dont claim black? The whole [i]point
of my post was how 'mixed people' throughout history have flip flopped...Either siding with 'blacks' or against them.

Alyricist★Laura:

So basically...for a 50%ter to claim 100% ...solely blackness...it's all well and good.
No that is NOT what I said. smiley

I actually DID say this.

KidStranglehold:
But in the end no one is pure and there is no race. Only man made social terms.

Alyricist★Laura:

But if they choose to acknowledge their other 50% {How dare they do such} Then they are suddenly Evil...Negative.. Bad....a Thorn...

....Right....
LMAO!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Royal whatever your name is, that is NOT what I even said, read my post again and again and again. I dont care what mix raced people consider themselves, we are ALL individual. In my post I was spearing about how claiming mix raced people had negative perks on 'black' people as a group. And I only said I agreed to an EXTENT.

Alyricist★Laura:

So you want us to be a pawn.....despite your "ancestors committing genocide against us"......
Whew bro...No one said anything about wanting mixed race people to be pawns.

Alyricist★Laura:

You see, my young negroid child......

Royal is no pawn.....

I am no religious pawn...

I am no "racial pawn".....

I am no Social Pawn....

I am my own man.... a Leader....who does not want a "teammate'
LMAO who said you were pawn?

Alyricist★Laura:

I am a Cerebral Warrior far exceeding the primitives who inhabit the race of cold climate calculated callous cavemen and the race of forest dwelling inept baffoons who lost complete control of their own continent, and got enslaved.

As far as your Haiti is concerned....if that's what you are alluding to. (Although I thought blacks & mixed race men slaughtered whites).........

Mixed race people mostly sided with the French during the revolution. Mixed race people were slaughtered to, mostly the ones who sided with the French.

Alyricist★Laura:

It's a beautiful thing how "God"... wielding his might and lust for natural disasters completely ravaged haiti........

Isn't it?...........
There is no God.

Alyricist★Laura:

Take a Wild Guess at how much I donated to that filthy "nation" of Mass Murderers Called "Haiti".........

Absolutely Nothing.
LMAO!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

I see you took my post emotional. From that comment along. What my ancestors did has nothing to do me with. I too didnt donate to Haiti because I have no close relations with the island. Royal we all descent from wicked vile ancestors. All humans are evil, we are animals. Every single last one of us.

Alyricist★Laura:

Tell "your" God I said Thanks. wink
I have no 'God'. smiley

Alyricist★Laura:

Karma is indeed Wonderful...

~Royal~

[/i]

~A Leader Beyond a Lord~

Well Royal, I can say this was a very interesting post by you. grin grin grin
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 16, 2013
pleep: Look at what was going on in Hati before you make a judgement... the mixed people where helping enforce the white domination of the blacks, some even owned slaves.

When fighting started all the mixed people sided with the whites to fight the blacks.... so is there any surprise they were massacred when the blacks finally won?

What is the point of calling mixed people black if they turn coat at the drop of a time... that just creates a race that is less unified and easier to conquer.

Exactly my point.

And wasn't the mixed race Dominicans during the Trujillo reign who massacred many 'black' Haitians?
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 9:53pm On May 16, 2013
If your whole entire post history is filled with a compilation of a myriad of threads claiming New World Hispanics are solely Black....Northern Sudanese are solely Black...Ancient Egyptians were solely black......Somalis are solely Black...........

Then be smart enough to not waste uncle Royal's Time and Quote me with a tidbit of sublime stupidity asking about "who is trying to claim mixed people"...

You Are.

And not only that....you are so obsessed with it..that you created and alt account with an alt gender of another alt caribbean nation just to talk about race 24/7.... because you main account kept getting accussed for talking about Race 24/7....

..Rotflmfao

Now stop quoting me and asking dumb asss questions. When your whole entire post history is filled with an obsessive lust to claim mixed people

You Admire us.........stop obsessing over us.

And hop back on you main name and stop stalking your ex forum boyfriend as a "male" ya weirdo

God Finished Haiti.....just Like Aids Finished Jamaica....now Kick Rocks
tongue
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 10:02pm On May 16, 2013
I know I know...ancient egypt was solely black for 3000 years....

I know I know..cubans are solely black....

I know I know...puerto ricans ae solely black.....

I know I know dominicans are solely black.....

I know I know...all of latin america is really Black.....

Even though the egyptians depicted themselves as several shades different from the nubians....they are all "black".....

Because Africa suddenly becomes synonymous with Black...when it's convenient for a weirdo like yourself to do so.....

Right?.

Fam get a Life. Lmfao

Nuttin but weirdos on this thang.

Can you at least be smart enough to delete your entire post history of you constantly trying to claim mxed people as "Black"...before you walk into a booby trap set for a fool?

You follow the Somali kid around the whole entire forum like some obsessed ex lover.....

Oops nevermind.

My fault "son"....

Im Out ~ cool

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 16, 2013
Oh Sh*******************************************T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yo bro did my post really make you this angry? grin grin grin grin

Alyricist★Laura:
If your whole entire post history is filled with a compilation of a myriad of threads claiming New World Hispanics are solely Black....Northern Sudanese are solely Black...Ancient Egyptians were solely black......Somalis are solely Black...........

1. You mean this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1268907/top-10-best-looking-black#15405677
^^^Yes. grin I did make a mistake as mentioning them as 'black', but that was just because I chose the ones that looked more African descent? But I changed the title. grin
2. LMAO!!!!! When have I mentioned Northern Sudanese people as black?
3. I never mentioned the Ancient Egyptians as black, we dont even really know what skin color they were. I said they were indignous Africans that were more closely related to other Africans. Just as Pagan if you dont believe.
4. I NEVER EVER SAID Somalis were black. I told Somalia9 that he has a right to not consider himself black, because black is a made up social term. But I did tell him that he should acknowledge that he is AFRICAN.

Alyricist★Laura:

Then be smart enough to not waste uncle Royal's Time and Quote me with a tidbit of sublime stupidity asking about "who is trying to claim mixed people"...

You Are.
Point to where I desperately try to claim mix people?

Alyricist★Laura:

And not only that....you are so obsessed with it..that you created and alt account with an alt gender of another alt caribbean nation just to talk about race 24/7.... because you main account kept getting accussed for talking about Race 24/7....

..Rotflmfao

Okay now your delusional... grin grin grin

Alyricist★Laura:

Now stop quoting me and asking dumb asss questions. When your whole entire post history is filled with an obsessive lust to claim mixed people

You Admire us.........stop obsessing over us.
Point out to me where I am obsessed over mixed people. ANYONE ON HERE POINT OUT WHERE I AM OBSESSED OVER MIXED PEOPLE!

Alyricist★Laura:

And hop back on you main name and stop stalking your ex forum boyfriend as a "male" ya weirdo
This is too funny!

Alyricist★Laura:

God Finished Haiti.....just Like Aids Finished Jamaica....
Again you seem emotional from my post. Attacking ones nation. Is saying Haiti is finished suppose to actually hurt me or something?

Alyricist★Laura:

now Kick Rocks
tongue

No. smiley
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 10:25pm On May 16, 2013
Lmfao .......whole entire post history is on race and trying to label mixed people as solely black. Yet continues to ask me questions

Ya gotta love that immortally high iq of the average nairalander

I tell you what, you sit here & you figure it out.

And while you figure that out....ill gather up some loose change to feed some hungry haitians and jamaicans ight fam?....

If your whole entire post history...is filled with cut & pasted articles of race debates.

I can't take you seriously.

Learn to "type" and "write" and formulate your own print and maybe people would actually read your threads.

FFS everytime I come on nairaland you are sitting in the culture section stalking your ex somali nairaland boyfriend. Lmfao life can't possibly be that awful for you.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 16, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I know I know...ancient egypt was solely black for 3000 years....
Again I NEVER mentioned Ancient Egypt as being black. Just ask Pagan, I was debating against him. He can vouch for me.

Alyricist★Laura:

I know I know..cubans are solely black....

I know I know...puerto ricans ae solely black.....

I know I know dominicans are solely black.....
LOL...When I mentioned those are being 'solely black' as you mention? Please post where I mention them as being 'solely black?" Cuban, PR's and Dominicans are just nationalities. Again I admit I did make a flaw with the thread title. grin

So are you getting on we with making just ONE flaw with a thread title?

Alyricist★Laura:

I know I know...all of latin america is really Black.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. Never stated that. smiley

Alyricist★Laura:

Even though the egyptians depicted themselves as several shades different from the nubians....they are all "black".....
SMDH.

Alyricist★Laura:

Because Africa suddenly becomes synonymous with Black...when it's convenient for a weirdo like yourself to do so.....
WHAT?!!!? I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID AFRICA IS NOT SYNONYMOUS WITH BLACK!!!!!

Alyricist★Laura:

Right?.
Nope.

Alyricist★Laura:

Fam get a Life. Lmfao
That hurt my feelings. grin

Alyricist★Laura:

Nuttin but weirdos on this thang.
Why are you so mad at me?

Alyricist★Laura:

Can you at least be smart enough to delete your entire post history of you constantly trying to claim mxed people as "Black"...before you walk into a booby trap set for a fool?
So you read all my post history?

Who cares about getting set in a trap, this is only the internet. grin

Alyricist★Laura:

You follow the Somali kid around the whole entire forum like some obsessed ex lover.....
LMAO! That's funny. Even though Somalia9 is my n*gga, he is the one who trolls my thread like this one.
https://www.nairaland.com/1290580/east-african-sailors-traders-asia

Alyricist★Laura:

Oops nevermind.

My fault "son"....

Im Out ~ cool

I dont know why you are so angry at me? You say I have an alt account and I asked you to elaborate on which other alt account was supposedly 'mines'.

Hey I have no beef with you bra. This is actually funny. grin
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 16, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Lmfao .......whole entire post history is on race and trying to label mixed people as solely black. Yet continues to ask me questions

Ya gotta love that immortally high iq of the average nairalander

I tell you what, you sit here & you figure it out.

And while you figure that out....ill gather up some loose change to feed some hungry haitians and jamaicans ight fam?....

If your whole entire post history...is filled with cut & pasted articles of race debates.

I can't take you seriously.

Learn to "type" and "write" and formulate your own print and maybe people would actually read your threads.

FFS everytime I come on nairaland you are sitting in the culture section stalking your ex somali nairaland boyfriend. Lmfao life can't possibly be that awful for you.

[size=18pt]Again LORD ROYALS!!!! KING OF NAIRALAND!!! RULER OF US INFERIOR UGLY NEGROIDS!!![/size] Where is it when I claimed mixed race people as black, when I have stated 'black' and 'race' all together is just a made up social term. Again I do admit with my top 10 most beautiful Black/Mixed Women New World Thread I did make an flaw in the title by just putting black. Which was incorrect. I only use black socially.

Again where is it that I claimed mixed people as BLACK.

Where Lord Royals.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 16, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

See dissing shocked shocked *faints*

Lmao
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 10:35pm On May 16, 2013
KidStranglehold: Oh Sh*******************************************T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yo bro did my post really make you this angry? grin grin grin grin

1. You mean this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1268907/top-10-best-looking-black#15405677
^^^Yes. grin I did make a mistake as mentioning them as 'black', but that was just because I chose the ones that looked more African descent? But I changed the title. grin
2. LMAO!!!!! When have I mentioned Northern Sudanese people as black?
3. I never mentioned the Ancient Egyptians as black, we dont even really know what skin color they were. I said they were indignous Africans that were more closely related to other Africans. Just as Pagan if you dont believe.
4. I NEVER EVER SAID Somalis were black. I told Somalia9 that he has a right to not consider himself black, because black is a made up social term. But I did tell him that he should acknowledge that he is AFRICAN.

Point to where I desperately try to claim mix people?

Okay now your delusional... grin grin grin

Point out to me where I am obsessed over mixed people. ANYONE ON HERE POINT OUT WHERE I AM OBSESSED OVER MIXED PEOPLE!

This is too funny!

Again you seem emotional from my post. Attacking ones nation. Is saying Haiti is finished suppose to actually hurt me or something?

No. smiley

Lmfao^@him explaining......

If I was lying..then why did you just "explain" the error that I caught you in weeks ago in this post above?.

...LmL.......

Go ahead tell me more about how Latin Americansare black...make a thread about them...get called out on your stupidity. Then reply and call me a liar again all while simultaneously admitting you did do exactly what you were accused of

Wait I thought I was a liar though?.

Multi Quote this post as well while acknowledging your own stupidity.

Lol

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 10:39pm On May 16, 2013
Multi quote this post.......

You ready?

How come you follow ayanle around on your alt account as a male since he dissed you

Multi quote that.

cool
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 16, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Lmfao^@him explaining......

If I was lying..then why did you just "explain" the error that I caught you in weeks ago in this post above?.

...LmL.......

Go ahead tell me more about how Latin Americansare black...make a thread about them...get called out on your stupidity. Then reply and call me a liar again all while simultaneously admitting you did do exactly what you were accused of

Wait I thought I was a liar though?.

Multi Quote this post as well while acknowledging your own stupidity.

Lol

Didn't I already admit I made a mistake with the tread title, because most the women of Latin America I chose the ones I thought were a bit admixed with African, that why I put black in the title, I only used the term black socially because some would think they are black, I was mostly looking for black/Afro Latinas, but it is proven that Afro-Latinas are significant mixed. So again why are you projecting that I am claiming that all Latin Americans are black??

So Lord Royals by your logic, are you trying to say I am claiming that these two men are black? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 16, 2013
I'm confused who is kid?
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 10:46pm On May 16, 2013
Multi quote this.

How come your whole post history is filled with stalking ayanle like you were some trashbag black chic who was tossed to the side by him?

So you joined this site...solely to stalk a somalian ...which 98% of your post history is directed at and talkz about.

You lurk this section of the forum. Using thisalt account solely to stalk this man.....

Is that not a weirdo?. LmL

Now go have a conversation with yourself about somalis ..ancient egypt. North Africa and anything else desperate nairaland chick does to attract the attention of a guy who does not want her.

Hehe......

Damn girl..get yaself together.

Bout to call the insanity asylum on you. You need psychiatric therapy.

Jheeez LmL....
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 16, 2013
All because I made this post... grin

KidStranglehold: My ancestors nearly wiped out mix raced people. But I do agree to an extent with him about mix raced people. Only an EXTENT. That is because claiming mixed race people sometimes hadits bad perks throughout history. Like sometimes they will only claim black when it suits them. Also what if they reject their blackness and side with white people? It has happened many times throughout history. Like in the Haitian revolutions. Whites have used mix raced people as a buffer zone against blacks and most of the time only accept mixed race people over blacks. By claiming mixed raced people, blacks have only made it harder on themselves.

I am also hearing that mixed race people in the USA now want to be considered mixed race instead of black. This is only the beginning.

But in the end no one is pure and there is no race. Only man made social terms.
^^^^That post wasn't EVEN A DIRECT ATTACK AT MIXED RACE PEOPLE!!!! I was only stating how mixed race people flip flopped throughout history, whether siding with 'blacks' or 'whites' and how claiming them has had its negative perks on blacks as a group.

[size=18pt]Again WE ARE ALL MIXED![/size]

1 Like

Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 10:49pm On May 16, 2013
If you admit to your error than why you arguing?......

Oh because the black chick within you won't let you walk away....

Multi quote that ... tongue
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 16, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Multi quote this.

How come your whole post history is filled with stalking ayanle like you were some trashbag black chic who was tossed to the side by him?

So you joined this site...solely to stalk a somalian ...which 98% of your post history is directed at and talkz about.

You lurk this section of the forum. Using thisalt account solely to stalk this man.....

Is that not a weirdo?. LmL

Now go have a conversation with yourself about somalis ..ancient egypt. North Africa and anything else desperate nairaland chick does to attract the attention of a guy who does not want her.

Hehe......

Damn girl..get yaself together.

Bout to call the insanity asylum on you. You need psychiatric therapy.

Jheeez LmL....

bro I have no problems with you chillax now. cool
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

bro I have no problems with you chillax now. cool

thats not a bro. Thats a girl by the name of Royal.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 16, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
If you admit to your error than why you arguing?......

Oh because the black chick within you won't let you walk away....

Multi quote that ... tongue

Because...
1. This is funny and I'm having fun.
2. I want to know why you're so angry at me when you were never like this to me. grin
3. What was my other 'supposed' alt account? You keep saying that I am someone called Michael. I only have three accounts on here. KidStranglehold(this one), Stranglehold and Hollywood Matt. All three used just in case a spam bot bans one of them and I cant login.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

thats not a bro. Thats a girl by the name of Royal.

I believe Royal is a male. grin
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by AlyricistLaura: 10:55pm On May 16, 2013
Rotflmfao@ ya natural feminine mannerisms and female emotion shining through......

Remember when you first registered to the forum.....

And I was clowning ayanle on New World Mixed People....

The moment you took offense and the time to explain black women can grow long hair....

I knew right there and then

..because no black man waste his time defending the possibility of growth in black women's hair........

Lady I can smell the menstrual bloood on your fingertips..... wink

Forum filled with a bunch of weirdos i tell ya......LmL
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 16, 2013
^^^^

[size=20pt]LMAO!!!!![/size]
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 16, 2013
Royal es loco. imam...LOCO!!!!
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 16, 2013
And who is ayanle?
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 16, 2013
May God help us all kid is a girl shocked shocked
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 16, 2013
This dude talking about me sounding feminine when he types in girly colors and the username he is using right now sounds like a girl name. grin
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: May God help us all kid is a girl shocked shocked

I already posted my picture. grin

Kails and MsChime already seen it.

Just ask them.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by pleep(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2013
Ayanle is somalia9's original account
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 16, 2013
pleep: Ayanle is somalia9's original account

Oh okay.
Re: Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen by somalia5: 5:54am On May 17, 2013
am not ayanle456, that was a different guy

am somalia5,9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iriji- New Yam Festival In Igbo Land / Is Ethiopia, The Greatest Country On The Continent / Proof that Ijebu Are The Biblical Jebusites Or Jebus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.