Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Should I Ask Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her (1339 Views)

Should I Ask Him Out? / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her by topsquino(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2013
hello ma fellow nairalanders.I would like to seek u guys advice on a recent problem dat has been boggling ma mind.pls I won't tolerate insult-if u don't av any thing to contribute just ignore this thread. me n ma girlfriend has been in a relationship 4 lyk for 4months na n suddenly she came back 4rm nysc camp n said she wasn't sure of her feelings 4 me anymore..b4 she even told me I already noticed her changed behavior towards me, while she was in camp which is unlike her..to cut d story short na we r bk 2gether..but she doesn't reciprocate wen I tell her I luv her..am planning to see her nxt wk but av been contemplating whether to ask her whether she loves me or not..do u fink asking her is a big sign of insecurity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 14, 2013
no you don't need to ask her, come and ask me

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her by Dyt(f): 9:53pm On May 14, 2013
Someone else did it beta dan u
Re: Should I Ask Her by chelseabmw(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2013
Dyt: Someone else did it beta dan u

With the likes of me grin grin grin
Re: Should I Ask Her by Dopefiend(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2013
She got served while serving embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her by obo389(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2013
@Dyt,wht sort of advise is dt?
I swear if icu,i go screw u grin
@OP
Tnk God u noticd urslf of her chang in atitude.i wondr wht ur waitn4?
Re: Should I Ask Her by Kslib(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2013
topsquino: but she doesn't reciprocate wen I tell her I luv her..am planning to see her nxt wk but av been contemplating whether to ask her whether she loves me or not..do u fink asking her is a big sign of insecurity
You see your problem!!! You and i know the love is dead,so why keep deceiving yourself... Pls i know it hurts,but just be a man and move on with life.. There is always someone out there who will love you.. Do not force yourself on her else you"ll get hurt the more..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 14, 2013
OP ur chick has been hammered by another dude, no disputin the fact, hence her recent attitude. So bro, just brace up and count ur loss, next time fvck em real good, that way u'll leave a lastin impression
Re: Should I Ask Her by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2013
No, it's not a sign of insecurity to ask, it's a sign of MUMUism! Biliv me?
Wat do u exect her to say?

You: do u love me?
Her: erm...no!
You: *dies*

Abi?
U be an upgraded version of MUMU!

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 14, 2013
bennyraz: no you don't need to ask her, come and ask me

lol
Re: Should I Ask Her by Krasid(m): 12:48am On May 15, 2013
It is obvious she fell in love with someone else.sorry man,life goes on.No need to ask her anything,she would probably lie to make you feel good.
Re: Should I Ask Her by Xaviers(m): 1:29am On May 15, 2013
Dude! She's gone!! D only way to @least get her attention bk is to make her jealous! Yes* don't knw hw you gotta do it..
Re: Should I Ask Her by clockwise(m): 5:09am On May 15, 2013
@ Dopefield i cant just stop laughing at ur copmment. she got served while serving. lol, @ op i think u watch yoruba films very much dat is y u re asking question lyk this. frankly, the gal is DONE WITH U. go for some1 else. i hope this help. wink
Re: Should I Ask Her by kpolli(m): 5:57am On May 15, 2013
I have said this countless times on NL.... NYSC camp kills relationships, accept ur loss and move on
Re: Should I Ask Her by Mamacita007(f): 5:59am On May 15, 2013
kpolli: I have said this countless times on NL.... NYSC camp kills relationships, accept ur loss and move on

Nooo thats when most couples plan weddings becos dey've moved on to a higher stage in their lives to settlle down.
Re: Should I Ask Her by Mynd44: 6:05am On May 15, 2013
NYSC blues
Re: Should I Ask Her by Ab025(m): 6:09am On May 15, 2013
OP, I know how u feel bt trust me on one thing, ur gal has cheated on u and is still cheatin on u bt don't worry, it happens all d time, life goes on, ask her face to face, tel it to her face, accuse her of it, and wen she has notin to say, just leave her standin there and walk out of her life.

Don't worry, u re not d first to be cheated on, its nothin too big, just move on wit life, cos one day, she wil still come back to beg u for wat she has done, that is d problem wit gals, once dat new guy finish using her and dumps her, that is wen she will remember how faithful u were to her!!!!
Re: Should I Ask Her by Ab025(m): 6:20am On May 15, 2013
Why are most of u here saying that d OP did not really bleeped his gal well and she has been bleeped in a better way by another person? Why do u guys think it is just becos of sex that she is cheatin on him...? Pls don't confuse sex and cheating, they are 2 different things although related, but most people that cheat on their partner is not always becos of sex, rather it is infatuation.

So all of u that are blaming the Op for not properly bleeping his gal well should just shut up, wat are u guys feeling like, the best bleepers? Champions of bleeping? Sex machines? Are u guys trying to say that no gal has ever left u before wit all dis ur "sex skills"? U guys are really childish......if u like, be the best in bleepin in this world, if a gal wants to cheat on u, she will still do it so forget abt ur stupid self beliefs!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her by Exponental(m): 6:30am On May 15, 2013
Ur tenure has expired. Move on!
Re: Should I Ask Her by yomexp(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2013
another amateur. move on jor.
Re: Should I Ask Her by kpolli(m): 2:12pm On May 15, 2013
Mamacita007:

Nooo thats when most couples plan weddings becos dey've moved on to a higher stage in their lives to settlle down.

That's a lie.... That's when girls experiment in camp n meet boys that lie to them
Re: Should I Ask Her by shizzle11(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2013
Of course asking her if she still loves you is insecurity. Notwithstanding, and ask her for the last time. If she's non-committal with her response, then let her be your past, but if she says a convincing yes, then good for you. (The latter possibility is largely in doubt thou)

(1) (Reply)

New High-tech Wristband Can Tell Your Partner When You Are Having S*x / Is This A Relationship? / Lost Ancient Secrets On Money, Power And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.