Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! (6568 Views)

Been Having A Crush On A Lady Here....she's Pretty! / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Please guyz....

There' s this girl on NL...she's extremely gorgeous but I don't know how to woo her....you guyz should just help me out on MhizIjay....
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2015
O boy today hot ohh, the woman wrappering is at it peak. Hustling is real

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by midolian(m): 12:45am On Feb 03, 2015
I hope if she finally accepts ur advances, you won't open another thread asking for suggestions on how to s*x her

She z cute dou

8 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 03, 2015
midolian:
I hope if she finally accepts ur advances, you won't open another thread asking for suggestions on how to s*x her

She z cute dou
Lol....Never bro..
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Enegod(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:
Please guyz....

There' s this girl on NL...she's extremely gorgeous but I don't know how to woo her....you guyz should just help me out on MhizIjay....
write her a note saying "do you like me
circle YES or NO"....dumbass grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Mehn this girl is beauriful gan...

Gimme her number lemme help u ask her out wink
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 03, 2015
Enegod:
Hahahahahaha....u dey craze grin
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 03, 2015
HSinclair:
Mehn this girl is beauriful gan...

Gimme her number lemme help u ask her out wink
Thanks boss...0803068**** #scratching my hair
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Enegod(m): 12:52am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

Hahahahahaha....u dey craze grin
hope it helps grin
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

Thanks boss...0803068**** #scratching my hair

Oya na

Complete am... The remaining 4 digit for 4million cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by thrizzle(m): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2015
so op ypu want to ask my sister out abi ?!! infact you are dead grin
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 03, 2015
HSinclair:

Oya na

Complete am... The remaining 4 digit for 4million cheesy
4million
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by agoadiv(m): 1:01am On Feb 03, 2015
try getting a loan from the bank!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:01am On Feb 03, 2015
thrizzle:

You no go marry your sis na smiley

And the ones you dey tidy na person sister bro grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 03, 2015
agoadiv:
try getting a loan from the bank!!!
Bank loan for wetin?...lol
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 03, 2015
thrizzle:
Thank God you said your sis, not your babe....
Abi u wan marry ur sis?
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 03, 2015
profojah:

4million

Barawo! angry

Con dey collect the 4milla na grin

*pulls out phone, dials number*

*the number u're calling is invalid, pls check the number and try again*

Shiiiiit!! embarassed
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by pressplay55: 1:07am On Feb 03, 2015
you need to register for my course, PLAY:509 (core)
after which you will be able to woo any lady on nl
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 03, 2015
HSinclair:

Barawo! angry

Con dey collect the 4milla na grin

*pulls out phone, dials number*

*the number u're calling is invalid, pls check the number and try again*

Shiiiiit!! embarassed
Lwkmd.....I'll pm u her number....lol
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by thrizzle(m): 1:13am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

You no go marry your sis na smiley

And the ones you dey tidy na person sister bro grin
grin; D person pikin
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Mhizijay viewing this thread since time immemorial, what do you say to the bobo na undecided
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by MhisIjay(f): 1:26am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Mhizijay viewing this thread since time immemorial, what do you say to the bobo na undecided
Lol
I m surprised

I ve been laughing my hrt out here, no sarcasm meant tho.
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 1:28am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
O boy today hot ohh, the woman wrappering is at it peak. Hustling is real

Lmao Don't blame them but Blame Jamb
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:31am On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:

Lol
I m surprised

You ought not be surprised again. Ima na imara nma nke uku, so woman wrappers are gonna make attempts to be the one.

Make una reason wella for pm sha smiley
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Tymax(m): 1:32am On Feb 03, 2015
Enegod:
Lmao!
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by MhisIjay(f): 1:35am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

You ought not be surprised again. Ima na imara nma nke uku, so woman wrappers are gonna make attempts to be the one.

Make una reason wella for pm sha smiley
*Nods her head*

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:39am On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:

*Nods her head*

O na chi ejibe na anya gi wink
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by ShakurM(m): 1:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Aswr, Op fuccckk up 4 displaying her pic str8 up..
U 4 no elaborate am now... grin

But hold up...Who's this girl? she's attractive o
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by MhisIjay(f): 1:43am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

O na chi ejibe na anya gi wink
Nnna ogi go kwa ooo
Kachi foo ooooo
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:45am On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:

Nnna ogi go kwa ooo
Kachi foo ooooo

Ka chi foo ugegbe nwa
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by ShakurM(m): 2:00am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ka chi foo ugegbe nwa
Bros, interpret abeg
Re: PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:

Lol
I m surprised

women ...keep laughing ooooo u self like better attention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientists Discovered Horrifying 103-year-old Remains Of Titanic, its terrifying / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / Is My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.