Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Massob Members Protest In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Members Protest In Onitsha (10198 Views)

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:07am On May 15, 2013
Commercial activities and vehicular movements were paralyzed for hours, Tuesday, in the commercial city of Onitsha, Anambra State following a peaceful demonstration by over 1000 members of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Brafia, MASSOB, to rehearse their proposed June 8 sit-at-home order.

Apparently to ensure the success and active participation of all Igbo citizens at home and in diaspora during the exercise, the MASSOB members, led by their Onitsha Region 4 Administrator, Chief Arinze Igbani, stormed the commercial city at about noon to carry out the exercise which took place simultaneously in five major local government areas of Anambra State, including Idemili North, Idemili South, Onitsha North, Onitsha South and Ogbaru.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/onitsha-stands-still-as-massob-members-protest/

4 Likes

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by mekaboy(m): 1:29am On May 15, 2013
And the governor allowed these jobless entities to disrupt business activities in the state?

They dare not try it in enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:10am On May 15, 2013
...and where is the usual Isreal flag and ladies handbag? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by mekaboy(m): 2:19am On May 15, 2013
DerideGull:

I suggest you shut your putrid mouth for good. They maybe jobless but the tidings they bring to bear are important.

Which tiding? They better go and become useful to the state.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by REDshouse(m): 2:22am On May 15, 2013
pls declare state of emergency in anambra for displaying another countrys flag in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by EkoIle1: 3:24am On May 15, 2013
ilugunboy: ...and where is the usual Isreal flag and ladies handbag? cheesy grin

lmao...

3 Likes

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by automaticcarzz: 3:37am On May 15, 2013
Flying Israeli flag in Nigeria? What a shame! What do these people want? They want the Presidency of Nigeria to be handed to them on a silver platter, at the same time they also want their own country (Biafra). I have an advise for you: start rejecting allocations from federal government, then everyone can start to believe you mean business of having your own country. Untill then, status quo continues.

7 Likes

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by LandofMH: 3:49am On May 15, 2013
The President made a national broadcast tonight. One of the highlights of his message related to flags and rebellion.

In this action by MASSOB, bringing out the flag of a secessionist/rebel group in a public protest will not go unnoticed by Northerners who view the State of Emergency in their region as a one-sided attack on them. They now have a Southern rebel group to use to excuse the rebel flag bearers in the North, just as Kaita and Buhari statements have been recalled in the South to excuse Asari's aggression. It's getting hot!

Oh by the way, this is your boy from the Land of Milk and Honey....your one and only Negro_Nations. grin

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by CROWE: 3:53am On May 15, 2013
wtf is up with the Israeli flag?
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by LandofMH: 4:41am On May 15, 2013
CROWÉ: wtf is up with the Israeli flag?

They claim they are the lost tribes of Ephraim or Ifram and thats where the name biafra originated from. It means " Come Ifra"......"Bia Ifra". cheesy

So they have earned the right to fly israeli flag and biafra flag side by side.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 5:12am On May 15, 2013
These Jesters
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:19am On May 15, 2013
And did alhaji asari dokubo give them the go ahead to use the isreali flag?
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by CROWE: 5:37am On May 15, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

They claim they are the lost tribes of Ephraim or Ifram and thats where the name biafra originated from. It means " Come Ifra"......"Bia Ifra". cheesy

So they have earned the right to fly israeli flag and biafra flag side by side.

ROFL
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:41am On May 15, 2013
Why the lady handbag?
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Tolexander: 5:49am On May 15, 2013
Why not making the protest in Enugu?

Some people and laziness sha!
Just wake up anyday to declare a sit at home.

Tsunami distaster in far away Japan is enough to declare a sit at home like the kano bomb blast.

Only God knows the amount of sit at home declared in the 1st half of this year not minding the business paralysis for hours!

I know yesterday's state of emergency declaration is enough to declare a sit at home if they aren't checked!

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by LandofMH: 5:52am On May 15, 2013
tpia.:
And did alhaji asari dokubo give them the go ahead to use the isreali flag?

Lol......tpia, you troublemaker, wanna be starting somthn'g! cheesy
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by obioma2000: 6:00am On May 15, 2013
I think gvt need to come to terms with massob since other section of the country are enjoying amnesty so theres will not be different too!
dayokanu: These Jesters
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:11am On May 15, 2013
I've never seen where people rehearse protests except these biafrans that are gaining attention for their world class stupidity.Even your late hero didn't reharse his escape strategy before fleeing to ivory coast.

Well,I won't under-estimate the Nigeria Police force in dealing with massobs.arrest them and put them in the cell.

5 Likes

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:43am On May 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Why the lady handbag?
no Israel flag was display. Look at the original picture of yesterday protest

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:36am On May 15, 2013
Eko Ile:

lmao...

Just seen the ladies handbag for the first time....Jbehind the dude dancing alingo....laff wan tear my belle..... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:37am On May 15, 2013
The idea, the very idea that someone will march on the streets with Biafran flag in the 2013 (43 years after the war to crush Biafra), simply tells me that it is a matter of time, Biafra will stand tall.

It does not matter the names you can cook up to call them. The Biafran consciousness is gaining momentum. It was not like this 30 year, 20 years or even 10 years ago.

Memoirs to Ojukwu:

Dear Sir,

The movement is still on.
The people are getting more and more bold to state it clearly that they are Biafrans and not Nigerians.
The flag is yet to fly in mast but it is still flying.

Emm, Sir, Nigeria is burning! Nigeria is burning down.
The Jiharists are burning Nigeria down but from the Northern pole.

The President has made the usual broadcast, declaring state of emergency in some states but we know that he is wasting his time.

The killings will continue! The Jihardists are working hard to kill for "Allah" and they hope to be killed in the process so that they could "enjoy paradise as promised to them by the Prophet".

The year 2015 promises to be grand, as the people of the Northern city want the power to control and rule Nigeria at all cost. They have promised us blood if we don't comply.

However, our neighbours (the water people) have replied them in no small terms that it will be blood for blood!

Please, inform Gideon Orkar that his people are waking up at last as they are have been fallen in their numbers to swords and guns of the invaders. They are seriously seeking a handshake with us even as they want to disengage permanently from their task masters.

I know you will want to know the position our neigbours from the western districts: well Sir, they are sitting on the fence for now. We are not sure of what they are thinking yet.

i will keep you posted.

28 Likes

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:47am On May 15, 2013
ilugunboy: ...and where is the usual Isreal flag and ladies handbag? cheesy grin
Omo Ilugun what's funny? don't they have the right to protest? Do you prefer they carry arms and kill non igbos? I wonder why some of you should take this as a mere joke.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:58am On May 15, 2013
berem: Omo Ilugun what's funny? don't they have the right to protest? Do you prefer they carry arms and kill non igbos? I wonder why some of you should take this as a mere joke.

Please what are they protesting about?
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by mekaboy(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2013
Just incase these pple get in trouble, they should know they are on their own.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:17am On May 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 15, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

Lol......tpia, you troublemaker, wanna be starting somthn'g! cheesy

There's nothing to start.

My understanding is there's a liason between them and alhaji asari dokubo, they are both joining forces to fight against nigeria and secede. Now, how is this thing being organized, if they are flying the isreali flag while alhaji dokubo is flying the saudi one, how are the two ideologies and countries being reconciled?

Will dokubo convert to judaism or will the biafrans convert to islam. Or is the union going to be a confederation with both religions holding sway.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 15, 2013
Land_of_M&H:
The President made a national broadcast tonight. One of the highlights of his message related to flags and rebellion.

In this action by MASSOB, bringing out the flag of a secessionist/rebel group in a public protest will not go unnoticed by Northerners who view the State of Emergency in their region as a one-sided attack on them. They now have a Southern rebel group to use to excuse the rebel flag bearers in the North, just as Kaita and Buhari statements have been recalled in the South to excuse Asari's aggression. It's getting hot!

Oh by the way, this is your boy from the Land of Milk and Honey....your one and only Negro_Nations. grin

Can you please update that your Biafran Timeline..? cheesy

berem: Omo Ilugun what's funny? don't they have the right to protest? Do you prefer they carry arms and kill non igbos? I wonder why some of you should take this as a mere joke.

Baby...these ones here protesting are pure jobless folks...why should I take them serious?
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by DerideGull(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2013
The usual suspects and betrayal artists are out in large numbers having terrible nightmares about Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2013
Smh;This is very embarassing,my God.

Israeli flag ? What da faq ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Labeling Sheriff As Boko Haram Sponsor – PDP / Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem / Ekiti 2018: APC Governorship Primary To Now Hold Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.