Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Massob Members Protest In Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Members Protest In Onitsha (10203 Views)

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Dibiachukwu: 1:21am On May 16, 2013
rafindo: .guy i am a nimo guy,mark my word if biafra ever exist i will sweep sahara desert.laughs in swahili
Be ready to sweep it!
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by mekaboy(m): 1:41am On May 16, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Listen. Biafran flag or better still igbo flag would be hoisted in alaigbo again. Alaigbo free from the disease of cow people and their majiri friends. Alaigbo without a single spy in it. Alaigbo that would take its place as the greatest nation in history. Igbo married to foreigners, living with foreigners or exploiting foreigners are the Igbo that are scared of the emergence of an alaigbo free from the tentacles of moronic foreigners. Didn't chukwu warn you of such abominations?

So you are waiting for the flag to raised in alaigbo and you are called a biafran before you become useful in the East? Why don't you build that great nation first in alaigbo before u secede?

Its people like you that will become jealous of people that made it from Nigeria, and start to rob and kidnap them when the flag is raised.

A nation is not built with mouth. Start building it now in alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 5:03am On May 16, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Select few indeed!

Haha...lol

I just applied your same logic to the "Nigerian Project", and you're saying this? LOL, it just shows how depth your reasoning was, I couldn't fault you anyway because it wasn't your fault.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Dibiachukwu: 7:44am On May 16, 2013
mekaboy:

So you are waiting for the flag to raised in alaigbo and you are called a biafran before you become useful in the East? Why don't you build that great nation first in alaigbo before u secede?

Its people like you that will become jealous of people that made it from Nigeria, and start to rob and kidnap them when the flag is raised.

A nation is not built with mouth. Start building it now in alaigbo.
Listen to this one. Who told u that we are not building at the moment?
You are the kind of people that we must protect alaigbo from. The people that have no sense of community, live in a foreign land, build in a foreign land. Only remembers the community of his fathers when the same foreigners have battered his soul. The kind that led us to war, because our commitment to save the sons of alaigbo. You think you sound smart, but believe me; you are not. If you had any sense in you, you would know that alaigbo is our one and only home. You will regret this your stance. Believe me! A lot of Igbo once thought like you. People like me would steal? What kind of Nigerian mind set is that. This is one of the reasons chukwu would remove alaigbo from this Nigerian crap. It is corrupting Igbo and turning them into pseudoigbos. With zero identity. Chukwu game azo alaigbo. You sir, need to repent. Capitalism is the Igbo way. But not a capitalism of criminals and saboteurs.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:51am On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: @ dibiachukwu why do they carry lady handbags?
the Ladys' handbag is part of the campaign . The bag carry an inscription *made in Biafra* the rally was meant also to showcase Biafra innovative prowess and production of Handbags both male and female as well
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by EkoIle1: 8:29am On May 16, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: the Ladys' handbag is part of the campaign . The bag carry an inscription *made in Biafra* the rally was meant also to showcase Biafra innovative prowess and production of Handbags both male and female as well

lmao...

Na akpu, lipstick and mascara dey inside bag...

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by sylvok2002: 9:26am On May 16, 2013
mekaboy: And the governor allowed these jobless entities to disrupt business activities in the state?

They dare not try it in enugu.
They have the right to self determination. If government is serving them well they will not be thinking of leaving. This country is sinking people should stop hypocrisy and unite to stop this unholy union called Nigeria. We should all stop pretending because there is no patriot in this country.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by bakila: 11:19am On May 16, 2013
mekaboy: And the governor allowed these jobless entities to disrupt business activities in the state?

They dare not try it in enugu.
I think its Anambra that the president mistakenly pronouced in declaring a state of emergency.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by tpia5: 11:50am On May 16, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: the Ladys' handbag is part of the campaign . The bag carry an inscription *made in Biafra* the rally was meant also to showcase Biafra innovative prowess and production of Handbags both male and female as well

But such things are not new, whats so unusual this time?

Even when i was young, there was imported stuff and locally made stuff.

E full market.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:56am On May 16, 2013
tpia@:

But such things are not new, whats so unusual this time?

Even when i was young, there was imported stuff and locally made stuff.

E full market.

The local made stuff you are talking about did not have "Made In Biafra" as its label.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:58am On May 16, 2013
ktpkool: [/color][color=#006600]

U r dangerous!!!!!!!! Who tell u say we dey sit 4 fence? We r waiting 2 pack all of una war spoilt.

hahahahahahaha!
Bros, the truth still remains that we dont know your stand!

The Jihardists want their own country, an Islamic country for that matter!

We want Biafra and the Niger Deltans want their won republic.

Please, what do you people want?
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by tpia5: 11:59am On May 16, 2013
Noblezone

If someone puts made in nairaland on an object, should that connote anything?
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 16, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

In regard to the Westerners, I hope in his reply he will admonish you to read and interprete the bearings on your map correctly, in addition to arming yourself with a gps compass calibrated to TRUE NORTH.

Map is secondary. Primary is the will and consciousness to self determination!
Don't worry, when it is time for map, we can always work around it.

I don't know your definition of the true North, but the North I grew up to know is no longer same today.
North has turned against herself, the North is eating up her children!
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 16, 2013
rafindo: .guy i am a nimo guy,mark my word if biafra ever exist i will sweep sahara desert.laughs in swahili

The existence of Biafra is more real than you can ever think of imagine.
I will advice you not to engage in swearing that will hurt you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration / Senate Blasts APC For Believing Buhari’s Impeachment Rumors / Ekiti 2018: APC Governorship Primary To Now Hold Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.