Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast (38762 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by shizzle11(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2013
azimibraun: These suckers are not muslims. I am a muslim and fear these beasts more than a christian wld. Ur death in the hands of boko haram(demons) as a muslim wld be even more cruel than that of a christian if they knw you dnt support violence. RIP to the dead and curse and painful shameful death upon those killing innocent folks and bringing islam to dis ridiculouse disrepute. On behalf of all the "GOOD" muslims I appologise to all innocent christians killed by these demons. What a shame dis guys mk decent muslims face on the daily.

May the peace, love and joy of the Almighty, visit your family...

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alnaijiri(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2013
ng4am:
so cos his a northern he has no right of religion of his choice?

Well not only did he commit apostasy from the faith of his fathers which deserve the death penaly in Islam, he went back North and proselytised, thus seeking to lure more Muslims from Islam into the idolatry of Xtianity. Then again, I don't think he should've been murdered, I certainly don't encourage it. Let God deal with criminals like him, but let us not spill the blood of our neighbours except in self-defence when our lives are in danger.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alnaijiri(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2013
Eziachi:
Is that right, Alhaji light?
Sleeting the throat of a pregnant woman because some god says so, is it part of this light your forefathers accepted and brought to that fortunate part of the world?
With light like that, who need to go to space?

There is a difference between true Islam and the radicalised and perverted version touted by the extremists. Islam is about being merciful to others and treating others the way one would like to be treated. Please stop misrepresenting the true religion of Almighty God and cause more confusion and hate.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alnaijiri(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2013
jaybee:

My guy, because the speaker is a fool does not necessarily mean the hearer is equally a fool.

take your fill and enjoy the pleasure of 'idolaters' being killed by 'moral' muslims even on social media. celebrate the cold blood killing of a fellow man and say anything anyhow. no regrets at all.

But be it known unto you that NO POWERS ON EARTH can eradicate Christianity and Christians in northern Nigeria; or any part of Nigeria, West Africa, Africa or indeed the whole world. forget it, there is no time any part of northern Nigeria will be completely occupied by muslims. if you think that is condition for 'peace and prosperity', then surely you will never know 'peace and prosperity'throughout your short days on earth.

if your 'forefathers took advantage of contacts with the Arabs, and accepted Islam, thus bringing light to this part of the world'. which part of the world are you referring to? surely not nigeria, or worse still, northern nigeria. that part of the world is solid darkness in need of a ray of light which, unfortunately islam can not give simply because it does not have; and as a natural rule, you can not give what you don't have. more unfortunate, you (alnaijiri and your blood thirsty fellow muslims) are killing the bearers of light and salt of this world in a futile effort to stop the propagation of the light you don't have. once again, you are the losers because you can not stop the spread of the light of Sovereign God almighty.

illiterate, fo0lish and short-sighted alnaijiri, if your forefathers recently and accepted Islam, abandoning their age long traditional ways, WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOUR GENERATION (OR THE NEXT) WILL NOT ABANDON ISLAM TO NOT ONLY ACCEPT, BUT EMBRACE CHRISTIANITY AS THE TRUE RELIGION?

you may wish please ponder on the few lines above and see how naked you are.

Where have I said that I took pleasure in this murder? I don't, and neither do most Muslims.

Xtianity is perversion of the true faith (Islam) mixed with idolatry. Surely God will one day eradicate this abomination from the face of the earth.

Islam spread so quickly and so vastly because people saw that Islam was light itself and they no longer wanted to be lost in the darkness of their lives. All mankind was created to serve God, and we're most happy when we fulfill that purpose. So it was natural that people wanted to accept Islam. The traditional religion and society of Northern Nigeria, and indeed the entire world was filled with idolatry and immorality. When that was cleansed by the coming of Islam, our forefathers were glad to no longer live with such filth.

And it is in the same way that the vast majority of Muslims will not be swayed by Xtian proselytisation: they could see the idolatrous and pagan elements right away and recognise that it could not possibly be the true religion of God.

I wish that all who curse Islam and God will one day find his purpose of serving his Creator and repent. For God is all-merciful, all compassionate.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alnaijiri(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2013
ItsModella:
I just had to come back to comment on your stupidity. How can someone with your level of education and exposure still think like a toad? Have you seen the new thread on the frontpage? 11 killed in renewed violence in Kaduna? https://www.nairaland.com/1291162/11-killed-renewed-violence-kaduna. And you have the bloody nerve to call the Southerners infidels. May thunder strike those fingers you used to type such ornery statement.

Before you inform me of my stupidity, please ponder at your words and check if your thoughts are coherent. Are the violence in the North due to belief in the One God? Of course not.

We all know that Nigeria lacks opportunity for the youth, and more so for the oppressed and exploited North. That along with the disintegration of Northern society brought on by the spread of secular Nigerian mainstream culture and the proselytisation of Muslims by Xtians have made life in the North far less bearable.

But the spark to this violence is brought on by radicalised terrorists, touting a version of Islam alien to most Muslims, and who may not even be true Muslims themselves. They could even be financed and supported by the non-Muslim groups.

From the context of my life, I know Islam isn't about violence and spreading suffering to others. I was raised in a loving family of devout Northern Muslims who settled in Lagos many years ago, and I have got along very well with non-Muslim people in my life on the basis of mutual respect and integrity, because that is what Islam teaches. I believe that Islam is the hope not only for the North of Nigeria but for the entire world. So it is my aspiration that Islam is propogated throughout Nigeria and sharia law implemented.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri:

Where have I said that I took pleasure in this murder? I don't, and neither do most Muslims.

Xtianity is perversion of the true faith (Islam) mixed with idolatry. Surely God will one day eradicate this abomination from the face of the earth.

Islam spread so quickly and so vastly because people saw that Islam was light itself and they no longer wanted to be lost in the darkness of their lives. All mankind was created to serve God, and we're most happy when we fulfill that purpose. So it was natural that people wanted to accept Islam. The traditional religion and society of Northern Nigeria, and indeed the entire world was filled with idolatry and immorality. When that was cleansed by the coming of Islam, our forefathers were glad to no longer live with such filth.

And it is in the same way that the vast majority of Muslims will not be swayed by Xtian proselytisation: they could see the idolatrous and pagan elements right away and recognise that it could not possibly be the true religion of God.

I wish that all who curse Islam and God will one day find his purpose of serving his Creator and repent. For God is all-merciful, all compassionate.
In d midst of numerous wasted innocent souls by a bloody barbaric religion lies someone who cannot naturally differentiate between good and evil apart from religion. If u cannot make use your natural being, I bet you even your so called religion won't recognise, so you should know you're just a nuisance to the devil you serve as you can't even define your natural being.
I was hoping you bloody-devilish followers out of human nature weep in the midst of these wasted innocent souls. But I just realised you guys have hidden your human nature with evil. So its not your fault.....its the fault of the womb that bear you and the devil that coveted you

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by DeGenius3(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2013
mekaboy: They have done their worst, religiously and politically. They will all be killed. They have lost the votes of the christians in the north. So it will be the christian north+ SE+SS+MD against any northern muslim presidential candidate come 2015.

Will They Not Device another means?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by lekkie073(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri:

Before you inform me of my stupidity, please ponder at your words and check if your thoughts are coherent. Are the violence in the North due to belief in the One God? Of course not.

We all know that Nigeria lacks opportunity for the youth, and more so for the oppressed and exploited North. That along with the disintegration of Northern society brought on by the spread of secular Nigerian mainstream culture and the proselytisation of Muslims by Xtians have made life in the North far less bearable.

But the spark to this violence is brought on by radicalised terrorists, touting a version of Islam alien to most Muslims, and who may not even be true Muslims themselves. They could even be financed and supported by the non-Muslim groups.

From the context of my life, I know Islam isn't about violence and spreading suffering to others. I was raised in a loving family of devout Northern Muslims who settled in Lagos many years ago, and I have got along very well with non-Muslim people in my life on the basis of mutual respect and integrity, because that is what Islam teaches. I believe that Islam is the hope not only for the North of Nigeria but for the entire world. So it is my aspiration that Islam is propogated throughout Nigeria and sharia law implemented.
not only are u stupi.d, u r have been dogmatised by ur fathers in the religion. imagine u saying someone has no right to decide on which religion to follow . so he must keep on being a zombie dat u r. those sucide bombers started the way u r presently. so i wont be surprised d day u decide to strap explosives around ur waistline and start shouting allahu akbar!oloshi oloriburuku!!!! angry angry angry sad
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by IGBOSON1: 5:17pm On May 15, 2013
Yaribawa:

Why must every calamity in Nigeria be a regret in hindsight for not following Ojukwu's lead? There were security breach and calamities in Nigeria before Ojukwu became anybody, there were calamities in his time and they will be here after him. Dude, this has no bearing on what Ojukwu foresaw or was blind to.....

^^^Just listen to yourself! You may not like Ojukwu (and you're entitled not to, as it's a free country last i checked), but i'd advice that you try to separate the message from the messenger.

Ojukwus' message was one of reconciliation. Before the civil war, his message was encapsulated in the Aburi Accord, which was rejected by the owners of Nigeria on Gowons' return home. It is this same accord that today Nigerians are saying we should revisit; does this make Ikemba a soothsayer or Nostradamus? What Ikemba wanted was a country where every ethnicity was given the freedom and space to develop at its own pace (ie- a weaker centre and fiscal federalism), and not to be tied to or held down by anyone else.....this is all fair minded people want in this country today.

My position has always been in support of a sovereign national conference, where all ethnicities would sit at a roundtable as equals and discuss just what they want out of this country (with no born-to-rule/my-way-or-the-highway antics); and if this isn't possible, then we should all be prepared to go our separate ways; this was primarily what the Aburi Accord and Biafran war was all about.....the freedom to decide ones own destiny and chart a course for ones people without being encumbered by others that hate your guts, yet don't seem to want live without you (no be by force to remain as compatriots).

This was what you said: "There were security breach and calamities in Nigeria before Ojukwu became anybody, there were calamities in his time and they will be here after him" ; now read what you typed again and again and again, and it would begin to dawn on you that you've inadvertently made Ojukwus' argument for him.

I'm a lover not a fighter! grin grin grin

PS- could the moderator that hid my last post on this thread explain to me just what was in the post that warranted it being hidden? I was responding to someone that made some accusations towards me; and i replied with no insults, so i'd like to know why the post was hidden.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by jovichi: 5:59pm On May 15, 2013
*idriis*:
What is jtf waiting for?

YOU!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Just listen to yourself! You may not like Ojukwu (and you're entitled not to, as it's a free country last i checked), but i'd advice that you try to separate the message from the messenger.

Ojukwus' message was one of reconciliation. Before the civil war, his message was encapsulated in the Aburi Accord, which was rejected by the owners of Nigeria on Gowons' return home. It is this same accord that today Nigerians are saying we should revisit; does this make Ikemba a soothsayer or Nostradamus? What Ikemba wanted was a country where every ethnicity was given the freedom and space to develop at its own pace (ie- a weaker centre and fiscal federalism), and not to be tied to or held down by anyone else.....this is all fair minded people want in this country today.

My position has always been in support of a sovereign national conference, where all ethnicities would sit at a roundtable as equals and discuss just what they want out of this country (with no born-to-rule/my-way-or-the-highway antics); and if this isn't possible, then we should all be prepared to go our separate ways; this was primarily what the Aburi Accord and Biafran war was all about.....the freedom to decide ones own destiny and chart a course for ones people without being encumbered by others that hate your guts, yet don't seem to want live without you (no be by force to remain as compatriots).

This was what you said: "There were security breach and calamities in Nigeria before Ojukwu became anybody, there were calamities in his time and they will be here after him" ; now read what you typed again and again and again, and it would begin to dawn on you that you've inadvertently made Ojukwus' argument for him.

I'm a lover not a fighter! grin grin grin

PS- could the moderator that hid my last post on this thread explain to me just what was in the post that warranted it being hidden? I was responding to someone that made some accusations towards me; and i replied with no insults, so i'd like to know why the post was hidden.
was hoping to hear something like this....thank u
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 15, 2013
When will this ever end??
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Andyforte: 10:43pm On May 15, 2013
If Muslims cannot respond to this barbarism, then we should send them a strong message. They sit there quiet lying to us n denying their connections with this sect, pushing stupid reasonings that its a political set up. Bloody lies. How r they funded? Are u saying Muslims don't share in their dream of an Islamic state in Nigeria? Do u think they r not sympathetic to the cause of these evil fools?

It's time we do what we must do. If they r not involved then they should take it seriously n sto these fool cause they can.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Eziachi: 10:55pm On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri:

There is a difference between true Islam and the radicalised and perverted version touted by the extremists. Islam is about being merciful to others and treating others the way one would like to be treated. Please stop misrepresenting the true religion of Almighty God and cause more confusion and hate.
Where should I go to find your true Islam? Send me their address please. Being merciful my back foot- like cutting the hand of a person that stole a chicken? Thats a special kind of mercy. Your god or gods must be the most merciful.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri:

Save your useless epistle for your bloody cohorts. You are indeed a fool and I'd be damned if I have to type an epistle in response to your bullshit. The same Islam that you claim is the hope of the world is the same religion propagating terrorism. You better shut your stinky trap before I destroy you and your case in less than a second. Even Allah will be disappointed at the decadence you and your ilk are spreading in our once peaceful society.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alnaijiri(m): 12:30am On May 16, 2013
ItsModella:
Save your useless epistle for your bloody cohorts. You are indeed a fool and I'd be damned if I have to type an epistle in response to your bullshit. The same Islam that you claim is the hope of the world is the same religion propagating terrorism. You better shut your stinky trap before I destroy you and your case in less than a second. Even Allah will be disappointed at the decadence you and your ilk are spreading in our once peaceful society.

Ah, once you fail to support your claims with rational arguments, you go for the ad hominem attacks. Stay classy.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alnaijiri(m): 12:33am On May 16, 2013
Eziachi:
Where should I go to find your true Islam? Send me their address please. Being merciful my back foot- like cutting the hand of a person that stole a chicken? Thats a special kind of mercy. Your god or gods must be the most merciful.

True Islam is found in the hearts of millions of peaceful, hardworking Muslim Nigerians who are trying to do what is right by following God's commandments as prescribed in the Quran, by making an honest living, raising their children to be proper Muslims, and helping to make the world around them a better place for all.

Stop hating. Stop the bigotry against Muslims.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by 2innocent(m): 12:35am On May 16, 2013
in baga town, the soldiers rose up to the occasion n amnesty international and other cattle like humans cried fowl, even the soldiers could be afraid to take action as their action could be used against them, remember these terrorist hvv supporters in the state who claim to be civilians and if they die today,they will say the soldiers killed helpless civilians. the situation is really complex
utumunta: Once again, another innocent citizen is gunned down and we all rise to register our condolence and condemnation. When is the F.G going to rise up to the task so that boko haram can register their own condolence and condemnation amongst their members?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alexis(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2013
alnaijiri:

True Islam is found in the hearts of millions of peaceful, hardworking Muslim Nigerians who are trying to do what is right by following God's commandments as prescribed in the Quran, by making an honest living, raising their children to be proper Muslims, and helping to make the world around them a better place for all.

Stop hating. Stop the bigotry against Muslims.

You are right, the majority of muslims are peaceful, loving and hard working people. Not all muslims are terrorist but most terrorist are muslims. The issue is that there is a legitimate permission in your Quran to encourage violence. If not all muslims follow it - that is good but the ones that follow it follows it very very well
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by mahdino: 6:41am On May 16, 2013
mekaboy: They have done their worst, religiously and politically. They will all be killed. They have lost the votes of the christians in the north. So it will be the christian north+ SE+SS+MD against any northern muslim presidential candidate come 2015.
"they have done their worst, religiouSly and politically. They will all be killed." WHO? Its really sad. About the death of the rev.and a crime if proven that its really the boko haram that did it. Don't be surprised if its a conspiracy. Even if they did it they shuold be caught and be punish but don't paint all muslims with same.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by mahdino: 7:05am On May 16, 2013
alexis:

You are right, the majority of muslims are peaceful, loving and hard working people. Not all muslims are terrorist but most terrorist are muslims. The issue is that there is a legitimate permission in your Quran to encourage violence. If not all muslims follow it - that is good but the ones that follow it follows it very very well
Where did u get that? It is devilish for u to say what is not in one's religon. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE VERSE IN THE QURAN THAT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE. Is just that u are ignorant about Islam or u are a Liar. You also said that most muslims are terrorist is a propaganda cause we all know that the militants that has been terrorist in the Niger Delta were Most christians

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by mahdino: 7:19am On May 16, 2013
Eziachi:
Eziachi, you don't semm to know your bible because this is what Jesus said in the new testament when your hand commit a sin it is better you cut it off than for you to be burn in hell
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by mahdino: 7:38am On May 16, 2013
Andyforte: If Muslims cannot respond to this barbarism, then we should send them a strong message. They sit there quiet lying to us n denying their connections with this sect, pushing stupid reasonings that its a political set up. Bloody lies. How r they funded? Are u saying Muslims don't share in their dream of an Islamic state in Nigeria? Do u think they r not sympathetic to the cause of these evil fools?

It's time we do what we must do. If they r not involved then they should take it seriously n sto these fool cause they can.
We also are in the view that christians conspire and finance so as to blackmail islam. Do u remember the man that was caught with explosive in a church and during the interogation he was asked why he wanted to plant explosive and he said that he had a misunderstanding with the pastor and was sacked. U can find out more from public relation office S S office Abuja

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 9:15am On May 16, 2013
Ikenga nri: idiot, who told u that sharia is being practised in all the states of the federation? Propagandist! Sharia is only practised in the muslim states only!
abeg help me tell am o
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by gbrookes02: 10:49pm On May 16, 2013
Mogidi: @ gbrookes02.
You obviously have been following the gun debate in America too too much bro. All those references pertain's to America and not Nigeria. What works in the US may not work in our African society. There are different dynamics and cultures at play here.

Its biblical therefore its worldwide and historical, its not an American thing. Self protection and self preservation are both worldwide and historical God given responsibilities to everyone, and not an American thing. Gun control has never ever worked anywhere including in Africa. Everywhere it is practice it always end up in increased crime, government tyranny, destruction, etc. including in Africa. Where as wherever the people at large are allowed to owned guns and are allowed to defend themselves without the government harassing them whenever they so do, the crime rate always dramatically decreases. Its biblical and some of the links address it from the bible standpoint. Dictators and criminals the world over and in history as well always love gun control.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein.
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins133991.html#0XIifIyyt276yULj.99

Gun and arms control always produces the same effect and results wherever its practice the world over and in history, increased crime, government tyranny, destruction, etc. yet those who defend it always expect a different positive result. Albert Einstein, is most correct.

Did you read the articles and listened to audios at the links. If you didn't you shouldn't have commented before doing so because they dealt with what you and I have said. Here is the post again below:

One of the steps in best dealing with Boko-Haram and all other criminals as well is to allow all the people to be able to freely and properly arm themselves so that they can properly defend themselves, love ones, properties, etc. A people that is disarmed are most vulnerable to, and is just sitting ducks for all sorts of criminals who will still have their guns irrespective of the law. Its only the law abiding citizens who will not have any arms. More guns in everybody's hands will result in less crime. And anyone who uses their gun to defend themselves, etc. the government is not suppose to harass such persons for defending themselves.

When seconds count the police and military at best are minutes away. Also remember until the police arrives it is just you and the criminal(s) alone. The police can't be here, there and everywhere at the same time to protect you and everyone else. You is suppose to be your best protection at all times. No one else can do it as go as you to protect yourself at all times.

If the police can't 100% protect the prisons (from weapons, drugs, etc. getting in) where they have the greatest control then how can they protect you and the whole country at 100%. We all need to stop living in fools' paradise.

For more the issue of when a people is armed and allowed to defend themselves results in less crime, and when a people is disarmed by their government results in more crime including tyranny by their governments see the articles and audios to the links below:

1. A BRIEF AND BLOODY HISTORY OF GUN CONTROL
by Anthony Gucciardi
April 29th, 2013
Updated 05/04/2013 at 11:51 pm

http://www.storyleak.com/a-brief-and-bloody-history-of-gun-control/#ixzz2TJF6C9tu

2. Gun Control and Political Correctness
by Robert Anderson

http://lewrockwell.com/orig6/anderson-r7.1.1.html

3. Fact-Free Crusades
by Thomas Sowell

http://lewrockwell.com/sowell/sowell131.html

4. On the Divine Right and Duty of Self-Defense

http://gunowners.org/op05082012mc.htm

5. How are gun rights God-given and inalienable?

http://gunowners.org/op05102012awr.htm

6. The Second Amendment: A Knife in a Gunfight

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/2ndamendment.mp3

7. The Biblical Doctrine of Self Defense, Pt. 1 by Pastor John Weaver

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/weaver-defense-1.mp3

8. The Biblical Doctrine of Self Defense, Pt. 2 by Pastor John Weaver

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/weaver-defense-2.mp3

9. Frontline Fellowship
Articles - Gun Control, Self Defence & The Bible
http://www.frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=28&Itemid=195

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children / Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.