Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast (38765 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by lymelyte(m): 3:40am On May 15, 2013
the reason why this killing has escalated up to this point is because CHRISTIAns are afraid to kill.Not until we start killing them back,it will never stop I bet u..As for me,if anyone come across my path,killing straight...

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 3:40am On May 15, 2013
It hurt me so much to see people die like hens, God what kind of nation is this......
Memories back den around 1999 when Borno use to be peaceful and lovely state, now a dreaded war zone dat No sane Nigerian wants to go to.

God bless Nigeria, and save Borno State from Dismapisma..........

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by gbrookes02: 3:54am On May 15, 2013
One of the steps in best dealing with Boko-Haram and all other criminals as well is to allow all the people to be able to freely and properly arm themselves so that they can properly defend themselves, love ones, properties, etc. A people that is disarmed are most vulnerable to, and is just sitting ducks for all sorts of criminals who will still have their guns irrespective of the law. Its only the law abiding citizens who will not have any arms. More guns in everybody's hands will result in less crime. And anyone who uses their gun to defend themselves, etc. the government is not suppose to harass such persons for defending themselves.

When seconds count the police and military at best are minutes away. Also remember until the police arrives it is just you and the criminal(s) alone. The police can't be here, there and everywhere at the same time to protect you and everyone else. You is suppose to be your best protection at all times. No one else can do it as go as you to protect yourself at all times.

If the police can't 100% protect the prisons (from weapons, drugs, etc. getting in) where they have the greatest control then how can they protect you and the whole country at 100%. We all need to stop living in fools' paradise.

For more the issue of when a people is armed and allowed to defend themselves results in less crime, and when a people is disarmed by their government results in more crime including tyranny by their governments see the articles and audios to the links below:

1. A BRIEF AND BLOODY HISTORY OF GUN CONTROL
by Anthony Gucciardi
April 29th, 2013
Updated 05/04/2013 at 11:51 pm

http://www.storyleak.com/a-brief-and-bloody-history-of-gun-control/#ixzz2TJF6C9tu

2. Gun Control and Political Correctness
by Robert Anderson

http://lewrockwell.com/orig6/anderson-r7.1.1.html

3. Fact-Free Crusades
by Thomas Sowell

http://lewrockwell.com/sowell/sowell131.html

4. On the Divine Right and Duty of Self-Defense

http://gunowners.org/op05082012mc.htm

5. How are gun rights God-given and inalienable?

http://gunowners.org/op05102012awr.htm

6. The Second Amendment: A Knife in a Gunfight

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/2ndamendment.mp3

7. The Biblical Doctrine of Self Defense, Pt. 1 by Pastor John Weaver

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/weaver-defense-1.mp3

8. The Biblical Doctrine of Self Defense, Pt. 2 by Pastor John Weaver

http://www.kingdompromises.org/kingdompromises_audio/weaver-defense-2.mp3

9. Frontline Fellowship
Articles - Gun Control, Self Defence & The Bible
http://www.frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=28&Itemid=195

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Solozzo(m): 3:56am On May 15, 2013
This is really sad. RIP. This BH group sponsored by Buhari and babangida to avenge GEJ and to provoke civil war in Nigeria has become terror to Nigeria. Buhari and co should ask for northern Nigeria country rather than killing innocent people. Southerners if you can, come back south please, and leave the north for them.

But this damned act of BH had sealed any northerner chances of ruling Nigeria for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 4:02am On May 15, 2013
ashson: GEJ is absolutely ready to destroy the North before dividing nigeria. God pass you all!!!

Are you thinking wt your foot? Who wants to destroy the north? Gej or your blood sucking brothers? You better wake up to the reality that these your blood sucking brothers are bent on destoying your inheritance before it is too late for you.
Northern muslims hate the truth, and the truth is that you are your own enemies.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Vincent41(m): 4:02am On May 15, 2013
CFCfan: This is so barbaric. My the Reverend's soul rest in peace.

The JTF should immediately swing into action to stem the tide of these heinous acts

did i hear u say JTF?...NONSESE....NA WOMEN ORG BE DAT NA
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by gameboy727(m): 4:16am On May 15, 2013
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by cashflowpc(m): 4:21am On May 15, 2013
May his soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by wakes: 4:32am On May 15, 2013
GOD, please deliver Nigeria from the impending doom and STOP the enemies of the cross in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by manugbo(m): 4:42am On May 15, 2013
GEJ ought to have done what he suppose to do unanounced.

i was even expecting dat they will be bombing some places as Gej was making his speech on TV.

gej and his people ought to have understastood how this bokoharam operate.
ahh na wahhho
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by jeffizy(m): 5:00am On May 15, 2013
utumunta: Once again, another innocent citizen is gunned down and we all rise to register our condolence and condemnation. When is the F.G going to rise up to the task so that boko haram can register their own condolence and condemnation amongst their members?
The state of emergency declaration will take care of that. I assure you.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Acidosis(m): 5:02am On May 15, 2013
My concern is far from what I'm seeing here... Hope you made it to the father in heaven cool cos God will not judge us based on the mode of death but by our faithfulness, holiness & righteouness.

RIP Reverend...

I'm too busy now to talk about B.H.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by jeffizy(m): 5:04am On May 15, 2013
Vincent 4:

did i hear u say JTF?...NONSESE....NA WOMEN ORG BE DAT NA
Are u sure about that?
Try ask the borno people if jtf is wearing wrapper.
Lol.

You can also go and live in yobe for a week , then come back to nairapark to say that again! shocked
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by philogos4: 5:10am On May 15, 2013
They will be judge by GOD.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by God4memi: 5:13am On May 15, 2013
Did GEJ not planned to grant them Amnesty? He's waking up too late. Where is OBJ?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by otokx(m): 5:25am On May 15, 2013
A curfew from 6pm to 6am should be unleashed on all areas covered by the state of emergency.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by mrperfect(m): 5:31am On May 15, 2013
This is sad story for the family. May is gently soul rest in peace.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by ziccoit: 5:32am On May 15, 2013
babyosisi: GEJ should also by the state of emergency dismantle sharia law in the land
It's the sharia that gave those eediots the audacity to demand strict sharia
The useless thing has caused nothing but heartaches
Nigerians rioted in 2000 with foresight of where the sharia will ultimately lead them

Do you give it a thought that Sharia law is being practiced in all states of Federation? The scene we are all witnessing now is as a result of inherent violence prone set of people that one must blame on something but definitely not the Sharia law this time around. Abi, why the same Sharia law doesn't lead to insurgency in other states but North?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Mogidi: 5:35am On May 15, 2013
@ gbrookes02.
You obviously have been following the gun debate in America too too much bro. All those references pertain's to America and not Nigeria. What works in the US may not work in our African society. There are different dynamics and cultures at play here.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Otono2(m): 5:37am On May 15, 2013
After all dis killing, sum idiots will stil want me 2 vote buhari.. Over my dead body.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by RealMccoy1(m): 5:47am On May 15, 2013
Here in the states, after the president gives a state of the union address, the Republican opposition gives their own version or rebuttal. I was expecting APC to do same since they are the main opposition in Nigeria, why the cricket attitude? Is the termination of Boko Haram not part of your 2015 agenda? Sovereign National Conference is the only way out. Bigotry is every where in Nigeria, visit a minister's office in Abuja,all you will see in his entourage including staffers are his kinsmen and some midget is telling us Nigerians are united? NNPC head quarter's official language is Hausa yet people are screeming *one nigger-area*.....
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Gboliwe: 5:48am On May 15, 2013
Abasi mbong! shocked
what is the military doing? Its their turf now, a shoot at sight for all these Chadeans, Nigeriens, and malians should be in order. I have never believed that thes bokoharam hitmen are our fellow Nigerians. We are not this bloodthirsty.

To the family, may God console them and may the dead rest in peace. Amen
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Otono2(m): 5:49am On May 15, 2013
jeffizy:
Are u sure about that?
Try ask the borno people if jtf is wearing wrapper.
Lol.

You can also go and live in yobe for a week , then come back to nairapark to say that again! shocked
Guy u 2 bad hahahaha.. Let him go and stay 1day in baga town and tell us if JTF are women or men. Lol
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by tintingz(m): 5:51am On May 15, 2013
*sad* sad
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Otono2(m): 5:55am On May 15, 2013
State of emergency is not a childs play o, i remembered those days in jos under state of emergency with 6am-6pm curfew intact.. It was not funny at all.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by magnetik(m): 5:57am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri:

Our forefathers took advantage of contacts with the Arabs, and accepted Islam, thus bringing light to this part of the world. They renounced their formerly pagan ways and I am proud of my forefathers for their decision.

Only devotion to orthodox Islamic teachings can save the North.
Osama junior..do u remember what happened to your senior Osama, u go soon hear am.
a**hole.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by saintneo(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri: The real tragedy here is that a man, a Northern man presumably from a Muslim family would not only abandon the faith of his fathers, but to promote and propogate idolatry in his homeland! Converting Muslims to Xtianity will, God forbid, destroy the moral bedrock of the North.

I take no pleasure in seeing a man killed, especially one who could have been a learned Muslim and a devoted husband and father, and a good citizen of his community. May God watch over all the children of the North, even the non-Muslim ones, so that they would return to the faith of their fathers and bring true peace and prosperity to the North, so that we will no longer lag behind and be humiliated and exploited by the infidel South.
see them o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / Lives Of Former Governors After Office / Reps Clash Over Buhari’s Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.