Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? (923 Views)

Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by seniormallam(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2013
Thank God for my parent, they are wonderful, God made a perfect choice for me...............feel free to comment guyz
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 15, 2013
No 1 is perfect,my parent aren't perfect o,bt they r d best!
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Elpieces: 10:42am On May 15, 2013
Yes over and over again. They may not be the best, but they raised really brilliant children. My Mama + papa = great combo!
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 15, 2013
My mom yes but my dad HELL NO
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by DigitalSignal(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2013
lynpetra: My mom yes but my dad HELL NO

Ha, nawa o! Na so?
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by dmcdad: 12:14pm On May 15, 2013
To be candid with myself, I wouldnt want my father if I had the choice. Its not like anyone is a saint or something but... una no go understand.

But my mom? I would choose her over any woman a million times. She is a true mother and I have learnt a lot from her.

That's just me.
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by sexymoma(f): 12:47pm On May 15, 2013
My Dear I photocopied, carbon copied, duplicate u jare, Ma dad Hell Hell Nd Hell NO.
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 15, 2013
Definitely…over and over again. Though Dad is no more, he was the best Dad; my Mum is currently my world….
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Caracta(f): 1:47pm On May 15, 2013
Yes...both of them, over and over and over and over and over again kiss
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by DigitalSignal(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2013
Caracta: Yes...both of them, over and over and over and over and over again kiss

Hmm, that's good! I thought every girl hate her father!!!
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Caracta(f): 2:01pm On May 15, 2013
DigitalSignal:

Hmm, that's good! I thought every girl hate her father!!!
Nah...i'm closer to my dad than my mum...and that's because I thought my mum was "all over" me, no privacy...always showing too much care. Many people will never appreciate their mothers until they grow to become adults. Growing up, I've come to see my mum as a pillar. That woman is a woman!
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by DigitalSignal(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2013
Caracta:
Nah...i'm closer to my dad than my mum...and that's because I thought my mum was "all over" me, no privacy...always showing too much care. Many people will never appreciate their mothers until they grow to become adults. Growing up, I've come to see my mum as a pillar. That woman is a woman!

Protective mum and you were running away to get freedom which dad was ever ready to give! grin ---Happy for you!
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by buklan4realyah(f): 2:41pm On May 15, 2013
hmmmm! me! i wont choose any of dem sad sad. though, i appreciated dem for bringing me to dis world

and av promise mysef to b a wonderful mother to my children nd a gud wife to my husband kiss
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Caracta(f): 3:07pm On May 15, 2013
DigitalSignal:

Protective mum and you were running away to get freedom which dad was ever ready to give! grin ---Happy for you!
lol...thanks
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by seniormallam(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2013
Dad provides all what mum used in caring for you o.......
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Caracta(f): 10:16pm On May 15, 2013
seniormallam: Dad provides all what mum used in caring for you o.......
How do you know?

1 Like

Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by hrykanu231(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2013
My mum YES, my dad "Hell/Earth" No
If I see him on the line, I will pursue him...
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by AKPOZY(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2013
Of course I would have chosen both of them. Unfortunately, my mom died 13 yrs ago. D 22 yrs I spent with her were amazing. Her values still makes me wonder if there'll a better mom dan her. My dad, to be honest, if it were permissible to worship a human, I would have gladly done so 4 him(I hope he doesn't read dis; just so unassuming). D two makes me feel I can never measure up with their compassion, selflessness, reasonableness, consistency. I feel I'll always be in their shadows when it comes to displaying those attributes.
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 15, 2013
If I could choose, I would be the 3rd child of Prince Charles

And When I get asked for ID, I just pull out a 20 pound note and say..That's my Grandma!
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by jmoore(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2013
I will choose them over and over again. smiley
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 16, 2013
I ll rather check out another pair undecided
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Flygerian1(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2013
dmcdad: To be candid with myself, I wouldnt want my father if I had the choice. Its not like anyone is a saint or something but... una no go understand.

But my mom? I would choose her over any woman a million times. She is a true mother and I have learnt a lot from her.

That's just me.
Not only u, bro. Same here, exactly!
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Flygerian1(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2013
Lol
Re: If God Had Given You The Grace To Choose Will You Have Chosen Your Parent? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 16, 2013

You are right but it came with domestic abuse

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / Could You Solve This Mystery? / Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.