Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights (1894 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by deep4u: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2008
guyz me always fighting vit my GF and she as well, not sure whatz happning between us
but if we dont talk with each other for 1 day, we miss each other very much and could nt stay away for more than one day, also believe me we never hugged or kissed each other,
we were gud friends, we seperated after some time and comitted as luvers recently,
but when we speak for 7 days, alteast 4 days we fight, remaing 3 days, go smoothly, also we have some ego clashes,
we never understand other situations and fighting ,
not sure how to handle this kind of situations, this kind of things will happen vit luv? is it a normal thing?
please post your responses,
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by Seun(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2008
You are not compatible. What you need is an amicable breakup. It's not healthy at all.
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by jhibola: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2008
Seun:

You are not compatible. What you need is an amicable breakup. It's not healthy at all.

this is nt love bt infatuation
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by Busta(f): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2008
all bout compatibility!
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by jhibola: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2008
IF U GUYS FIGHT 4DAYS IN A WEEK THEN U WILL FIGHT 16 TIMES IN A MONTH AND 192 DAYS IN A YEAR, THEN TELL ME WHERE IS THE LOVE, ?
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by Quesera: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2008
BREAK UP AND MAKE UP AS FRIENDS, PERIOD! cool
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by jhibola: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2008
Que sera:

BREAK UP AND MAKE UP AS FRIENDS, PERIOD! cool
DO U THINK ITS EASY, ? AVE U EVER BEEN IN LOVE
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by kizzle(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2008
guy, no mind these pple wey they say make u break up with ur chikala. wink
Make una beat una sef well well grin grin, afterall wetin God give una hand for? grin grin even if u guys beat up urselves 6times a week and make up just once, its still ok cool grin
this is the sweetest kind of relationship ever, grin grin
CARRY GO !!
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by Igwe419: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2011
Cover her mouth, pick her up, throw her on the bed, pull her panties down, eat her out. Problem is solved

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by mashnino(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2011
Guy abeg jez let her go before you start creating topics on how she left you with a broken heart
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by Kslib(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2011
poster!deep down inside, you knw the answer to ur question.So decide for urself.You can deceive evry1,but u can neva deceive urself!
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by pendo89(f): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2011
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by temmyhorla(f): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
Pray to God to have His way in ur relationship only if u think u are ready 2 spend d rest of ur life with her and if not let her be.
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by chuksikem(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
its very normal bro,

Back then, i used to quarrel with my gf like 3 times a week, tot we were not compatible, but now, its all good.

You guys are just starting to know yaselfs, it happens alot especially in a new relationship, moreover, twins that shared the same umblical cords quarrel, not to talk of two different human beings,

Just chill bro, you have absolutely nothing to worry about wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by dabrake(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2011
temmyhorla:

Pray to God to have His way in your relationship only if u think u are ready 2 spend d rest of your life with her and if not let her be.
2 words : daftest advice
jhibola:

IF U GUYS FIGHT 4DAYS IN A WEEK THEN U WILL FIGHT 16 TIMES IN A MONTH AND 192 DAYS IN A YEAR, THEN TELL ME WHERE IS THE LOVE, ?
bro, you're wrong. There are 52 weeks in a yr. Therefore, they will fight 4 * 52 days[b](208 days) [/b]yearly. For a leap year itz gonna be 209 days
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by pendo89(f): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2011
Are u like forces? cz you seem to repel each when close than attract.
Check out the cause and see if your reasons are normal or abnormal.
Some fights never end so run a compatibility test and allow 'lovey dovely feelings' to blind u from the truth
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by seedord247(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2011
chuksikem:

its very normal bro,

Back then, i used to quarrel with my gf like 3 times a week, tot we were not compatible, but now, its all good.

You guys are just starting to know yaselfs, it happens alot especially in a new relationship, moreover, twins that shared the same umblical cords quarrel, not to talk of two different human beings,

Just chill bro, you have absolutely nothing to worry about wink wink

seconded
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by born2boink(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2011
Everyday fight in relationship will surely matured into one person killing the other and the killer will spend the remaining of her/his life in Prison, You better quit the relationship or correct the errors , Prison and Death may knock door
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by freecocoa(f): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
Its not normal abeg,in relationships the early stage is when the love is pushing you and turning your head,the fights come later when you start noticing some kind things you don't like,starting yours with fights means it may not end well.
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by 195(f): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
Igwe419:

Cover her mouth, pick her up, throw her on the bed, pull her panties down, eat her out. Problem is solved

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

[size=13pt]
+100

Exactly what i'll do [/size]
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by cynthiafred67(f): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
@op let her go before its too late
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by Woke4all(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
deep4u:

guyz me always fighting vit my GF and she as well, not sure whatz happning between us
but if we dont talk with each other for 1 day, we miss each other very much and could nt stay away for more than one day, also believe me we never hugged or kissed each other,
we were gud friends, we seperated after some time and comitted as luvers recently,
but when we speak for 7 days, alteast 4 days we fight, remaing 3 days, go smoothly, also we have some ego clashes,
we never understand other situations and fighting ,
not sure how to handle this kind of situations, this kind of things will happen vit luv? is it a normal thing?
please post your responses,

And whats the reason for this regular fight?
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2011
Op. What u people need is understanding. U guys dont know each other well which am suprised at since u said u were friends . Did u have this fights as friends ? I think u two like each other but dont trust each other. The key to trust is geniue friendship. U make her ur friend. At times u need to let her have her way cos allowing ur ego into ur relationship will just ruin it. It doesn't make u the coward but makes u win her respect and admiration. And learn to say "am sorry " even when u re right, it saves u the trouble of proving ur point.
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by born2boink(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2011
The types of friend whom I fight with my girlfriend was the type with us naked on bed with dick fighting pussy,mouth fighting mouth, all those silly fight the poster was talking about was never and will never be in my agenda
Re: My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights by texbaba1: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
My guy dont mind these pple asking you to break up, they will still be the ones to congratulate u when u eventually pull it thru. dat been said, every relationship has their own problem nd both of u need to work it out. beyond the whole quarell nd fights nd arguements, u guys still love each oda truely ,odawise u ld hve broken up long befor now. the bond of lov between u is strong. the only thing is d ego thing, if u 2 brk up , its not becos u dont lov each oda rather its becos of ur ego. ur gurl has to put herself under u nd u have to respect her. dont get too jealous, overlook alot of things, when ther is issue both of u shld not be talking at the same tyme especially the lady. the food u will eat will not pass u by, learn to use these words, " u hve started again abi, " leave me alone joor, i dont want ur trouble", "no mata what happens, i still lov u nd will always do". try nd understand each odas no go point nd apply it possitively, it is well.

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Girls / My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food / Are You Scared Of Human Beigns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.