Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? (524 Views)

Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? / If The Average Income In Nigeria Is $1 A Day, Are Nairalanders Rich Or What? / Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? by mcfynest(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2013
the internet is a place were we get informations about diferent issues that was why some few days ago i typed a question on google and it brought various options for me to click on and select the best for what i was searching for of which nairaland.com was also a link that was given. to my surprise even though the question was asked on a topic the reply was just rubbish ranging from abuse to curse to ist to comment to out of the question awnsers. nothing relevant was gotten there. lets change this attitude and lets make nairaland an educative site for all to benefit from. atleast we get reasojable answers from yahoo answers....pls let us change. God bless nigeria
Re: Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? by mcfynest(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2013
mods pls front page...nairalanders need to understand this
Re: Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? by geezyk(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2013
They were born to be offensive.. they were born this way tongue

But seriously Nairaland has now become a thing of joke in recent years with some deformed neanderthals trying to derail every good and meaningful thread... Click on google and search on anything Nigeria,Nairaland is always on d first page.. Its just dat its been infiltrated by some bunch of ignorants...

1 Like

Re: Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? by Lilimax(f): 10:13am On May 15, 2013
mcfynest: the internet is a place were we get informations about diferent issues that was why some few days ago i typed a question on google and it brought various options for me to click on and select the best for what i was searching for of which nairaland.com was also a link that was given. to my surprise even though the question was asked on a topic the reply was just rubbish ranging from abuse to curse to ist to comment to out of the question awnsers. nothing relevant was gotten there. lets change this attitude and lets make nairaland an educative site for all to benefit from. atleast we get reasojable answers from yahoo answers....pls let us change. God bless nigeria
Noted. Moderators over to you... shocked shocked
Re: Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? by mcfynest(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2013
@ geezyk dats true...its just so annoying that one cant find something meaningful on nigeria on nairaland anymor
Re: Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 15, 2013
We have three different types of Nairanlanders:
1. The Future minded
2. Past Minded
3. The present minded
===> The future minded will give you professional advice
===> The Past minded will give irrellevant advice with abusive and insultive mind
===> The Present minded will Neither give you an advice nor insult you but attack those who insult you at thesame time as questions from those who give you an advice.

This is what i have to say to the Past minded Nairanlander's, You are simply living in the primitive era of ideology tongue
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? by Elpieces: 10:38am On May 15, 2013
Yomii: We have three different types of Nairanlanders:
1. The Future minded
2. Past Minded
3. The present minded
===> The future minded will give you professional advice
===> The Past minded will give irrellevant advice with abusive and insultive mind
===> The Present minded will Neither give you an advice nor insult you but attack those who insult you at thesame time as questions from those who give you an advice.

This is what i have to say to the Past minded Nairanlander's, You are simply living in the primitive era of ideology tongue
tongue tongue tongue

Well said.
Re: Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? by walakolobo: 10:44am On May 15, 2013
All of the above
Re: Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? by mcfynest(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2013
mods front page things please
Re: Are Nairalanders Jus Daft, Un Reformed Or They Are Just So Abusive? by Odunharry(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2013
will be happy if this grace d frontpage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Wedding Party Do The Harlem Shake / Immigration Arrest 400 Suspected Illegal Immigrants In Kano / Have You Ever Gate Crashed A Wedding Reception Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.