Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,725 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? (3104 Views)

Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? / Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive / Why Are Nairalanders So Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
Why are nairalanders so abusive? Why can't people just reply a post without been insultive. Why has craziness eaten deep into some people's head and never put into consideration other people's feelings. Fine some people do it jokingly but some are so insultive dat u feel like breaking their head and feeding it to the birds. I got my filll in the last post I did. Haba why. I think Seun has to scan some brains so that no nonentity will come and hurt other people regarding their post. If you feel the poster did something wrong, why can't you just reprimand without being insultive. It's really disgusting and I feel there should be an effective change. We could do it for fun quite alright bt why do we get to serious and throw caution in the wind. Please lets answer with all maturity and be real.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by soulamanne(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
PELE OOOOOOOOOOOO.IT IS PART OF THE GAME!
REALLY IT IS TRUE WHAT U JUST SAID BUT THEN I READ UR 2POSTS.THE FIRST ONE ON THE RADIO GUY HAD U LOOKIN SO CHEAP.U MADE IT LOOK LIKE UR LIFE DEPENDED ON THE GUY THEN U CAME BACK TO TELL US U DIDNT LOVE THE GUY BEFORE.THEN THE SECOND ONE LOOKED LIKE A FILM.U SHOULD PEOPLE ARE SO BADMOUTHED HERE SO POST THINGS THAT ARE REALLY WORTH COMMENTIN ON.
ON SEUN SCANNIN,GF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.INFACT YABBS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I LOVE NAIRALAND SO LIVE WITH IT AND U WILL NJOY IT.IF U GET UR SELF FRUSTRATED IT MEANS NOTHING COS U CANT SEE ANYONE TO FIGHT.ABI U GO BLOW UR COMPUTER?SO BIG UP BABY AND DONT LET THEM GET AT U.IF THEY YAB,YAB BACK AND WE ARE ALL PALS AGAIN, FINITO
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2008
soulamanne:

PELE OOOOOOOOOOOO.IT IS PART OF THE GAME!
REALLY IT IS TRUE WHAT You JUST SAID BUT THEN I READ UR 2POSTS.THE FIRST ONE ON THE RADIO GUY HAD You LOOKIN SO CHEAP.You MADE IT LOOK LIKE UR LIFE DEPENDED ON THE GUY THEN You CAME BACK TO TELL US You DIDNT LOVE THE GUY BEFORE.THEN THE SECOND ONE LOOKED LIKE A FILM.You SHOULD PEOPLE ARE SO BADMOUTHED HERE SO POST THINGS THAT ARE REALLY WORTH COMMENTIN ON.
ON SEUN SCANNIN,GF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.INFACT YABBS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I LOVE NAIRALAND SO LIVE WITH IT AND You WILL NJOY IT.IF You GET UR SELF FRUSTRATED IT MEANS NOTHING COS You CANT SEE ANYONE TO FIGHT.ABI You GO BLOW UR COMPUTER?SO BIG UP BABY AND DONT LET THEM GET AT UIF THEY YAB,YAB BACK AND WE ARE ALL PALS AGAIN, FINITO
Thanks. I knw they were trying to correct me in my post bt I closed my eyes to the corrections when the insults were just too much and kept pouring in. I mean, I almost regretted doing the post initially bt I think they av to read it again cos I'v in4omed that the guy came back pleading and gave reasons for his behaviour.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Easybaby(f): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2008
@poster,
i think your signature has said it all grin grin grin

besides, most people thought that some post are just fiction wink

so, don't put all your time and energy on nl undecided
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by sistawoman: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

Thanks. I knw they were trying to correct me in my post bt I closed my eyes to the corrections when the insults were just too much and kept pouring in. I mean, I almost regretted doing the post initially bt I think they av to read it again because I'v in4omed that the guy came back pleading and gave reasons for his behaviour.

I could not agree more. My dad always told me it is not what you say but how you say it.

Said with respect and understanding a message will go 10x's further than one thrown with insults. It baffles my mind why people can not agree to disagree and those conversations be just that conversations and exchanges of intelligent thoughts. Why cant people just say what then need to say w/o insults?

Maybe it is because they prefer to be PC thugs when in real life they are afraid to speak their minds. I dont know what it is but it really is uncalled for. If you are mean and insulating in your real life there is no need to be that way in written form. When you respond here you get a chance to review your words and change them to reflect what you truly mean. So when they insult they mean to insult it is not a slip of the tongue or anything else.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by spikedcylinder: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

Why are nairalanders so abusive? Why can't people just reply a post without been insultive. Why has craziness eaten deep into some people's head and never put into consideration other people's feelings. Fine some people do it jokingly but some are so insultive that u feel like breaking their head and feeding it to the birds. I got my filll in the last post I did. Haba why. I think Seun has to scan some brains so that no nonentity will come and hurt other people regarding their post. If you feel the poster did something wrong, why can't you just reprimand without being insultive. It's really disgusting and I feel there should be an effective change. We could do it for fun quite alright bt why do we get to serious and throw caution in the wind. Please lets answer with all maturity and be real.

You called me a "faker" because I said your stories are fictional.
Its a different feeling being under attack isn't it? You feel free to attack first but when you are under fire, its a totally different ball game.
Enjoy Nairaland.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by chamotex(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ Girl-so-sweet/ Omotodun

dont mind them. Dont take things here serious. Some ppl are looking to whind u up so dont fall for it.

Nothin do u cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Busta(f): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2008
@poster,

you let them get to you.

Main reason is because they are lots and lots immature, lowlife brats on this forum! angry

Do your thing and ignore the insults . . .they can only hide behind their cheap computers to insult people.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by KarmaMod(f): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2008
bust the bus tongue
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2008
sistawoman:

I could not agree more. My dad always told me it is not what you say but how you say it.

Said with respect and understanding a message will go 10x's further than one thrown with insults. It baffles my mind why people can not agree to disagree and those conversations be just that conversations and exchanges of intelligent thoughts. Why can't people just say what then need to say w/o insults?

Maybe it is because they prefer to be PC thugs when in real life they are afraid to speak their minds. I don't know what it is but it really is uncalled for. If you are mean and insulating in your real life there is no need to be that way in written form. When you respond here you get a chance to review your words and change them to reflect what you truly mean. So when they insult they mean to insult it is not a slip of the tongue or anything else.
Tanx. You are very matured in giving responses infact you are one of my role models on NL. Please let them knw pls. The insults are just getting too much.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

You called me a "faker" because I said your stories are fictional.
Its a different feeling being under attack isn't it? You feel free to attack first but when you are under fire, its a totally different ball game.
Enjoy Nairaland.
Oh girl are you still nursing that. Refering to u as a faker was just a mere joke. I believe u shud understand beta. Nw are u trying to revenge dear Miss?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by sistawoman: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

Tanx. You are very matured in giving responses infact you are one of my role models on NL. Please let them knw please. The insults are just getting too much.

Thanks

Just speculating here but maybe they have a limited vocabulary and it really is not their fault.  I am not above reproach, I believe i stooped to the insult level once and really did not like where i wound up.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by topup: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2008
I think it's not Seun's fault, but people being unnecessarily mean and vicious should be cautioned on this forum. It can be upsetting when people who don't even know you so freely attack you.

You see, we're on the internet, in real life you may not choose to have such cut-throat friends or hang out with people who will put you down at any chance, but here you have no filters, everyone is welcome. You get people who are deeply concerned and want to help out with questions members post, and then you get people who don't take any of it seriously.

Don't let it stop you from asking your deepest concerns because there will always be people who care. I think some people on the romance board especially are a little egotistic, and feel invincible.

Don't worry about it, just continue doing what you've been doing all along.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Busta(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ Post,

10 kobo!!!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2008
topup:

I think it's not Seun's fault, but people being unnecessarily mean and vicious should be cautioned on this forum. It can be upsetting when people who don't even know you so freely attack you.

You see, we're on the internet, in real life you may not choose to have such cut-throat friends or hang out with people who will put you down at any chance, but here you have no filters, everyone is welcome. You get people who are deeply concerned and want to help out with questions members post, and then you get people who don't take any of it seriously.

Don't let it stop you from asking your deepest concerns because there will always be people who care. I think some people on the romance board especially are a little egotistic, and feel invincible.

Don't worry about it, just continue doing what you've been doing all along.

Ose omo dada. You are a true daughter of ur mother. You've have always been supportive all the while especially in that post that opened the can for useless brats who I dnt evn knw to open their smelly mouths to insult me on wat they dnt knw abt rather than giving useful advices. I knw we'll get to meet someday. Love you to the bones.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2008
@girlsoswit
best thing to do is just ignore it, keep your head up dear  wink  smiley
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2008
Busta:

@ Post,

10 kobo!!!
Mo shi ma deal pelu iwo kini yi. Stop been harsh and unreal. Why dn't you act real for once hen why? I'v had enof of ur insults. Why can't you just face reality and stop hiding under disguise of ur cheap computer like someone put it.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2008
ibkaye:

@girlsoswit
best thing to do is just ignore it, keep your head up dear wink smiley
Tanx sweetheart. Tanx 4 ur encouragement and helping in bracing me up against ill treatment received by some nairalanders who dnt deserve to be here. wink smiley
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by spikedcylinder: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

Oh girl are you still nursing that. Refering to u as a faker was just a mere joke. I believe u should understand beta. Nw are u trying to revenge dear Miss?

For all you know, I may have been joking too.

Nursing? My dear, you wouldn't know what that means and entails even if it came and bit you in the face!
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by onyinye2(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2008
@girlsoswit

Ji iske wink
"Stay Strong"
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by spikedcylinder: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

Mo shi ma deal pelu iwo kini yi. Stop been harsh and unreal. Why dn't you act real for once hen why? I'v had enof of your insults. Why can't you just face reality and stop hiding under disguise of your cheap computer like someone put it.

I'm confused. I thought busta said :

Do your thing and ignore the insults . . .they can only hide behind their cheap computers to insult people.

How did she offend you again?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Busta(f): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2008
Busta:

@poster,

you let them get to you.

Main reason is because they are lots and lots immature, lowlife brats on this forum! angry

girlsoswit:

Mo shi ma deal pelu iwo kini yi. Stop been harsh and unreal. Why dn't you act real for once hen why? I'v had enof of your insults. Why can't you just face reality and stop hiding under disguise of your cheap computer like someone put it.

girlsoswit:

LOl . . .look at the post very well.
I was the one that posted both of them and I got nuthing against u o.
the 10 kobo post was meant for another post . . .mistake on my path.

u really need to slow your rolls and stop letting things get to you.
what does 10 kobo have to do even with anything on this post before u jumped at me to insult me?

to think I was even on your side from the get go. It ain't worth it . . . its just the net sweetie!!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Busta(f): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2008
I didn't even realised I had posted it here.

It was meant for the topic:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-172168.32.html
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by minute(f): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2008
hmmm . . .take e easy o girlsowit  aye ole to gbogbo iyen o. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by chamotex(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ topup

pls stop writing essays jare . kilode!!! cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by rampagain: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2008
chamotex:

@ topup

please stop writing essays jare . kilode!!! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2008
Pele o Busta. Nw i understand. Sorry sha.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by MrCrackles(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2008
chamotex:

@ topup

please stop writing essays jare . kilode!!! cheesy

she no dey hear word

her and sistawoman, na swear wey them swear for them!! grin cheesy tongue

precise, simple and non-eye hurting responses are required not write KEYPOINT as if say the poster wan study jamb!!! grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by chamotex(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2008
Brash!:

she no dey hear word

precise, simple and non-eye hurting responses are required not write KEYPOINT as if say the poster wan study jamb!!! grin

no mind the woman

i dey always try to avoid any thread wey i see her name becuz i no say na novel i go read for there. cheesy cheesy

person go sleep, wake up, and e go still dey read her post. Topup ko da oo. Help us now
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by rampagain: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
chamotex:

no mind the woman

i dey always try to avoid any thread wey i see her name becuz i no say na novel i go read for there. cheesy cheesy

person go sleep, wake up, and e go still dey read her post. Topup ko da oo. Help us now

ROTFLMSGBOPIMP oh gawddddddd

uve killed me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brash!:

she no dey hear word

precise, simple and non-eye hurting responses are required not write[b] KEYPOINT as if say the poster wan study jamb[/b]!!! grin

LMAO oh nooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by spikedcylinder: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2008
Brash!:

she no dey hear word

chamotex:

no mind the woman

LMAO!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2008
its the economy. When there's no money pent up frustration must be expended somehow no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Bleaching Cream/soap / Meaning Of Some NAIRALAND Smileys / Photo: See The Way A Parent Punishes His Baby For Pouring A Pot Of Soup Away :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.