Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Pls Advice Him: NYSC Posted Him To a Computer Business Centre - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls Advice Him: NYSC Posted Him To a Computer Business Centre (1471 Views)

NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House / NYSC. Posted To Niger State / His Fiancee Insists On Marriage After NYSC - Advice Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Him: NYSC Posted Him To a Computer Business Centre by youngdee168(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2013
It is well known now, that corpers are not posted to a private organization, but i was posted to a business center, though the name of the organization is ....... Computer Learning Center (Name withheld), but their activities is same with a computer bussiness center, the issue is first, corpers are supposed not to be posted to a private organization (besides while at camp they rejected the request letter i was able to get from a bank), secondly the business center is too small to be called ppa, thirdly, i spend the whole day there and am not paid anything (and no accommodation and i transport myself to the place), and the owner of the place said he will compensate me monthly based on my effort and increase in sales. Pls serious advice needed on how to go about this issue.
Re: Pls Advice Him: NYSC Posted Him To a Computer Business Centre by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 15, 2013
This is quite strange, posted to a business centre, what are u suppose to be doing? Selling cafe tickets? Have you informed your LI about this? You have to right to reject your posting since your employer decides you won't be given stipends & you weren't provided accommodation, but its quite strange. Which state & LGA are you serving?
Re: Pls Advice Him: NYSC Posted Him To a Computer Business Centre by youngdee168(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2013
I was posted to Adamawa state, Yola North to be precise, i've not reported to my LI nor ZI yet, though my employer and LI are friends, i thought i should endure till month end then i would let both my employer and LI know that i want to change ppa, wat do u think?
Re: Pls Advice Him: NYSC Posted Him To a Computer Business Centre by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 15, 2013
youngdee168: I was posted to Adamawa state, Yola North to be precise, i've not reported to my LI nor ZI yet, though my employer and LI are friends, i thought i should endure till month end then i would let both my employer and LI know that i want to change ppa, wat do u think?
don't wait till month end, search for a ppa urself, get a request letter from them, then ask ur employer for rejection, since he aint paying u or giving u accommodation, submit both d rejection letter & new ppa request letter to ur LI for reposting.
If ur employer deny u rejection, then have a discussion with ur ZI & explain ur plight, I mentioned ZI cos u said ur LI & employer are padi padi
Re: Pls Advice Him: NYSC Posted Him To a Computer Business Centre by youngdee168(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2013
Good idea, that is exactly what i will do, i will begin to search for a new ppa with immediate effect.
Re: Pls Advice Him: NYSC Posted Him To a Computer Business Centre by amanatulah(f): 7:10am On May 17, 2013
Your Employer make request for corper in his organisation. .
Re: Pls Advice Him: NYSC Posted Him To a Computer Business Centre by wahala001: 7:08am On May 20, 2013
Ogbeche77: don't wait till month end, search for a ppa urself, get a request letter from them, then ask ur employer for rejection, since he aint paying u or giving u accommodation, submit both d rejection letter & new ppa request letter to ur LI for reposting.
If ur employer deny u rejection, then have a discussion with ur ZI & explain ur plight, I mentioned ZI cos u said ur LI & employer are padi padi

Is it possible for one to change their PPA after they have been originally accepted?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance Is Being Reviewed For increment / Corpers How Much Is Your April Allowee / Nice Places For Nysc Primary Assignment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.