Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

One Thing Every Woman Wants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing Every Woman Wants (2257 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing Every Woman Wants by Steroid101(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2008
Lesson of the week from www.datingkeys..com/

I am often asked, "What is the ONE thing women want from a guy the most?" I'm going to tell you the answer now, It's not "money","security", "humor", "comfort", or all the other stuff that most people tend to think. It's, MASCULINITY. The one thing that women want from a guy the most is MASCULINITY. Let's put it this way: A woman is a woman, a man is a man, a man needs a woman, and a woman needs a MAN, get it? The BEST way to attract a woman is NOT to "entertain"her by "being funny". It is NOT to "impress" her by bragging. It is NOT to "please" her by showering her with attention and compliments. The BEST way to attract a woman is to LET HER SINK INTO YOUR MASCULINITY. The ONLY reason a woman wants you is because you're a MAN. If you start acting like a woman, women will NOT be attracted to you. Think about it, if women didn't need MEN,they would be dating EACH OTHER, wouldn't it? Here are a few tips on how you can become more of a man.
1) Become a leader.
2) Workout like a man.
3) Stay in control on a date.
4) Don't let her walk all over you.
5) Never accept the second best.
6) Never complain or whine.
7) Know how to say "no".
cool Have clear goals in life.
9) Be comfortable with yourself.
10) Be comfortable with your desires, including your sexual desires. By the way, a BIG part of becoming a MAN is to take matters into YOUR OWN HAND. Listen, no one is going to live your life for you. You can't just sit there and expect attractive women to come to you.

For more killer ways to attract more women checkout www.datingkeys..com/ very interesting
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by izeek(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2008
your list contains humour, security, showering gifts, comfort, and all the other stuff but in a diff nqme. lol

no dey gock urself.
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Steroid101(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2008
Brother try and understand the game, is a game, play the ball at the right time
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2008
you're forgetting number 11, Be Rich grin

just kidding o!
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by sillyboy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2008
@ Topic

1 thing every woman wants is:

union bank d*i*c*k (Big, strong and reliable d*i*c*k)
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Topic

1 thing every woman wants is:

union bank d*i*c*k (Big, strong and reliable d*i*c*k)
not really lipsrsealed
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by almondjoy(f): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2008
Like me. . . to have ma cake and eat it too. . .always! cool
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2008
so wetin
ibkaye:

not really lipsrsealed

so wetin u want?
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2008
OMO IBO:

so wetin
so wetin u want?
love and care smiley
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2008
love and care

wat is d essence of love and care wtout the union bank d***k or watever it is called,dont u know it comes wt love and care
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2008
jennykadry:

what is d essence of love and care wtout the union bank d***k or watever it is called,don't u know it comes wt love and care
i don't know anything about this 'bank d***k' you speak of, so i will stick to my love and care for now  grin
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2008
i don't know anything about this 'bank d***k' you speak of, so i will stick to my love and care for now

you will stick to ur love and care wt a casterated man i guess *wetin u know?comeon go sleep omokekere*
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2008
ladies, some of your answers come across as childish sometimes.

maybe na because umu aka dey respond
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2008
ladies, some of your answers come across as childish sometimes.

maybe na because umu aka dey respond

lol,omo ibo who r d umu aka?
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2008
@jenny
eyah, you said i be small pikin at the moment so that's all i would want for now,love and care, in the near future, we can then start speaking of 'union bank d***k* cheesy
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2008
jennykadry:

lol,omo ibo who r d umu aka?
u really do not want me to call names. im sure u know
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2008
@jenny
eyah, you said i be small pikin at the moment so that's all i would want for now,love and care, in the near future, we can then start speaking of 'union bank d***k*

then u would have laid emphasies on d near future and not act as if it is a crime to want d watever its called ,wats d essence of marriage wtout it
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2008
u really do not want me to call names. im sure u know

no i dont,so y dont u give out their names
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2008
@jenny
silly me, i should have made myself clearer, when i said all that i meant at the moment smiley of course i would like the union bank d***k when im married in the future, yes please grin
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by hymen(f): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2008
Every woman wants attention from a loved one !
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Cadet(f): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2008
I am not sure about every woman, but for me, I'll like a massage, once in a while cool
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2008
Every woman wants attention from a loved one

for once u have spoken well,i agree wt u
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Drlamin: 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2008
u viewed it from a myopic point of view. dey r adventrous. its more than ur list. grin
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by bluehorizo(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2008
A woman needs Attention,Protection,Care,Affection,Love and the REAL THING.
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by simmy(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2008
blogs like the one we were referred to by the dude tht started this link are strictly 4 loosers. the tips are useful and generally on point but these are things a guy is aware of naturally. if ure over 18 and u still need blogs like this, something is wrong, the major thing that is required with women is confidence, an be urself! if she likes u she ll stick with u, if she doesnt , she go waka!
Win some, loose some! just try n make sure u win more than u loose
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by babyx(f): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2008
the one thing every woman wants is a relative question? womens' want in regards to what, ?
@steroid101 pls narrow it down.
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by slimtoney(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2008
A GOOD Bleep,

FIRST AND FOREMOST AND ALL OTHER THINGS SHALL FOLLOW,ASK THEM IF THEY WILL STICK TO A MAN WHO HAS GOTTEN LOVE,CONFIDENCE,CARE MONEY AND GOT NO DICK THE ANSWER U WILL GET IS CAPITAL NOOOOOOOOOOO.

BUT THEY CAN MANAGE LIFE WITH A GUY WHO HAS GOT GUTS AND bleeps REAL GOOD . grin grin grin
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by almondjoy(f): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2008
Yeah. . . . that's absolutely correct. Not just a big deek but must be able to use it super proper, proper! tongue
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by sillyboy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2008
Union bank d*i*c*K, big strong and reliable!. . . . . . . . "every woman banks with 'em" tongue
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by holythug(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2008
silly boy, y union bank dick, dem for prefer Bank PHB na wink
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by Chookym(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2008
Yeah. . . . that's absolutely correct. Not just a big deek but must be able to use it super proper, proper!

I agree with Almondjoy
Re: One Thing Every Woman Wants by holythug(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2008
i am sure most of ur cummins were a matter of secs,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Real Guy In My Life / Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! / Omo Na Wetin We Go Do With The Wowo Naija Babes Sef?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.