Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral (46057 Views)

HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles / 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Multcolor: 7:38pm On May 15, 2013
obicentlis: I wish my dad had this miracle.
same with me
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by crackhouse(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2013
angelz: He must have been unconscious. Cus l don’t understand how a dead man, can come to life.
The pple dat certified his death didn’t do dia homework thoroughly.
He's fortunate to not have been placed 6 feet already
i am not surprised that u said this cos i know everybody will not go with the story, there must be some doubting Thomas and u are one of them.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by rossete2020(f): 8:18pm On May 15, 2013
Lol!!! y're they running? 'tot they are crying 4 God 2 bring him back 2 life dt he is too young 2 die. Wonder shall neva seize.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by picklejuice(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2013
How is this even possible? I thought they embalmed dead people with strong chemicals? And if an autopsy is performed, vital organs will be removed for testing.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by pulel(f): 9:06pm On May 15, 2013

I feel u. Wished my dad, sister and brother had have such miracle too. Loosin ones is soooooo much. D pain neva goes away.

RIP to all our love ones.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 15, 2013
I WISHED GOLDIE HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY sad
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 15, 2013
End shall never wonderment! shocked
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Suresir: 9:46pm On May 15, 2013
norseman2: We then called an ambulance which came within seven
minutes.

I wonder if dis can happen in Nigeria
nigja ambulance wil cum after 7 hours
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Suresir: 9:52pm On May 15, 2013
angelz: He must have been unconscious. Cus l don’t understand how a dead man, can come to life.
He's fortunate to not have been placed 6 feet already.
hmmm. U r very heartles, i cnt beliv a nigerian is talk like dis. U r d 1 who is unconsious. U wil neva understand cus u cnt read .u shuld go n c d doctor 4 eyes problem ,what an angel indeed !!
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Rick9(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2013
Are u Seriously serious ?
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by ayobo1(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2013
dis people de lie sha, 4me sha i tink say de man take drugs wen come make am sleep for days. may be dem come tink say he don die. hahahahahahahahahahahahh
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Eziachi: 11:08pm On May 15, 2013
What a missed opportunity to shine by Nigerian prophets, for this sort of thing not to have happened in NiGERIA,. How they would have claimed it as their miracle, which will attract or bring them new thousands of gullible followers and more cash for God.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Ajpharm(m): 12:02am On May 16, 2013
Me Too.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by floridam(m): 12:09am On May 16, 2013
nerfetiti: Mourners at a funeral in Zimbabwe were stunned when the dead man woke up as they filed by his coffin, state media reported today.
The shaken family man told the newspaper he had only a hazy recollection of the event.

He said: 'This issue can be best told by people who came to my house to attend my funeral.

'I don't know what happened and I only remember being on a life support system in hospital.'

He added: 'Everything is history to me.

'What I can only confirm is that people gathered at my house to mourn but I was given another chance and I am alive. I feel okay'.
If Na Nigeria now, the man go dey talk Wetin him no see like angel Gabriel in front of a gate shouting 'Go back, Go back, its not yet time' bla bla bla.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by DECOtech(m): 1:30am On May 16, 2013
Me too
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by spiceybrain(m): 1:59am On May 16, 2013
if its nigeria dat man wud say he saw god and god sent him back to earth to warn evildoers to repent and dat jesus was cryin begin god to give a little time, and alaba wud help d man promote his lies and many nigerians wud fall for d crap by buying his cd plate.mayb dat kind biz neva reach dat side.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Allurefunky(f): 3:44am On May 16, 2013
me too
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Winneygirl(f): 5:10am On May 16, 2013
Seems like some pple just love posting pictures. Otherwise, what has that picture got to do with the story?
It's obvious that's not d coffin in d story.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Sawadinho: 5:19am On May 16, 2013
atleast he was honest enough to say he can recall nothing...if na some nigerians this would've an avenue for false stories from the great beyond dem go tell u how dem see abacha and fela de fite for yonder and how pastors full for hell before u know it deir CDs go full for alaba and the next thing dem don hamma because we go buy am use am preach sef afterall the guy die true true true and we no follow am go yonder...naija i hail thee
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Rubyrose: 7:23am On May 16, 2013
I wish same thing too
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by tollytexy(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2013
make he thank him God say he no be Muslim... cuz na same day dem for bury am grin grin grin
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by avuekwe(f): 9:12am On May 16, 2013
chadef: Wonders, death is like sleep, if he ever remembers anything wen dead, all wud just be a dream

Thank you for your comment I was reading to see if the man reported that he travelled somewhere while he was dead bit he said he remembered nothing. Death is a long sleep, no memory or works. If na for naija, we go hear different afterlife Yeye stories.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by BeraBera(f): 12:23pm On May 16, 2013
norseman2: We then called an ambulance which came within seven
minutes.

I wonder if dis can happen in Nigeria

It happens in Lagos State. Most times, even within lesser time. I've witnessed it severally. The paramedics in the ambulance are always fully equipped and they start treating you already before getting to the hospital.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by Uwakuwak(f): 12:23pm On May 16, 2013
let God be praise.

let God be praise,

let God be praise.

AMEN.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by integrityfood: 1:24pm On May 16, 2013
My family & I actually expected this kind of grace n miracle in Nov 2011 when our beloved brother, was hit by a drunk police vehicle on a convoy of a politician in Akwa ibom. That family is lucky!!!
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by hero2947: 4:18pm On May 16, 2013
fake doctors at work.. grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by lawrenceunaa: 4:57pm On May 16, 2013
guy the man the for coma, if u say na miracle na ur own cos no 1 prayed for his resurrection

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral by 3ace(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2013
He's fortunate to not have been placed 6 feet already.

More like he was fortunate not be a Muslim cos he would've been long buried according to Islamic rite and there will be no coming back. To my Muslim folks, no offence meant please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / Cameron Finally Leaves Downing St For The Last Time. / Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.