Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) (1613 Views)

Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) by informa: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2013
This is not a funny matter. I imagine that after waking up to a live crocodile monster under my bed, after realising its not a dream, "the blood of Jesus" will be so loud to break any wall of Jericho!

It sounds like the stuff of nightmares - but Guy Whittall woke up to reality of pictured crocodile under his bed which had giant had sneaked into the Humani lodge, Zimbabwe and spent the entire night lying quietly, just fractions beneath an oblivious Mr Whittall.

He said: 'The really disconcerting thing about the whole episode is the fact that I was sitting on the edge of the bed that morning, bare foot and just centimetres away from the croc.
'Crocodiles are experts at hiding, that's why they have survived on Earth for so long and why they are the ultimate killers in water.

'They know how to keep quiet and go unnoticed, it's in their nature.
'The crocodile came from the Turgwe River which is a couple of kilometres from the house.
'They often wander about the bush especially when it's cold and raining. I think he liked it under the bed because it was warm.'

He was forced to call in some of his co-workers who helped remove the crocodile from its new lair and release him back into Humani's Chigwidi dam.

Mr Whittall said: 'Of course he resisted being roped and hauled out from under the bed, that's only natural.
'Catching and securing a croc of any size on land though is a fairly straight forward affair and we are experienced in that.

'The most important thing is to get its snout roped and secured and then it's just a matter of restraining it and covering its eyes, to calm it down.
'Bigger crocs require more manpower obviously though. When roped they thrash around frantically and are extremely powerful.

'I just remember thinking "goodness gracious, that's one for the books".
'I'm pretty sure everyone in Humani checks under their bed before going to sleep now anyway.'

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/crocodile-found-under-bed.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2423311/Man-40-finds-8ft-crocodile-hidden-bed-spent-entire-night-just-inches-slept.html#ixzz2fDX0ckM0

Re: HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) by dejijohns(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) by vallycan: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2013
Ma question is aw did a crocodile live water to a man's house witout invitation dat is eida d man is rearin it or experimentin it or wanted to gain popularity by viewers an commenters points... To me its just a fun site cus a crocodile cant fly frm no where to a man hous dat as a door dat is bolted witout destroyin it just think abt dat...
Re: HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) by Michaeljude212: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2013
This amazing, thank God for your live, Ma question is aw did a crocodile live water to a man's house witout invitation dat is eida d man is rearin it or experimentin it or wanted to gain popularity by viewers an commenters points... To me its just a fun site cus a crocodile cant fly frm no where to a man hous dat as a door dat is bolted witout destroyin it just think abt dat...
Re: HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) by Tolexander: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2013
Crocodile don turn mouse abi?
Re: HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) by demelza: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2013
Thank God its a small croc and not those huge monstrosities. sad
Re: HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) by buchito1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Gosh dis croc wud so make a gud meal! I wish na my bed e dey! Na die e dey cry.... Wen children dey cry for food for road! angry
Re: HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) by iterator25: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
He wants to enjoy ceramic floor tiles grin

(1) (Reply)

President Elect Donald Trump Breaks Over 30 Years Of US Foreign Policy Protocol / Search For Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Abandoned 3 Years After It Went Missing. / 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.