Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customer Service. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customer Service. (806 Views)

Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? / Nigeria Banks With Worst Customer Service / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customer Service. by bebe2(f): 2:57pm On May 15, 2013
it must be eco bank, all i want is internet banking, i have called them over 40times the phone keeps cutting off.

am sure this is not unique to eco bank.
wats ur experience??
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customer Service. by Trut(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2013
You already know the answer, Ecobank is the WORST bank in Naija. When i opened account with Ecobank, it took them 3 weeks before i got my account number. It also took them 2 to 3 months before they started sending SMS alert when transaction is made on my account.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customer Service. by Curiouscity(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2013
It is not unique to only banks or even a named bank. It is the bane of Nigerian businesses. From Sole-Proprietors to Cooperate businesses. Nigerians are not wired to serve. So from those in civil service to private business, they do their work as if they are doing you a favor. That is one of the reasons most businesses pack up few months after establishment.

Haven stated that, I think some banks or is it the officers are just terrible, knowing the level of integrity and efficiency expected from them by customers. I called the head office of GTB 3 days ago, the officer that responded did not even know the product I requested information for. I asked what is required for a friend who has account with them to send money to me outside naija. She asked me to fill a form to open account with them.

So disappointing!!
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customer Service. by bebe2(f): 11:58pm On May 15, 2013
So na trouble i enter be dat o, i have spent all nt card on this pple.
they keep u on hold then wen it looks like someone has come on the phone, the damn thing cuts off.
so fustrating.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customer Service. by demmy55(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2013
I think it depends on the branch. My worst experience so far is with Mainstreet Bank formerly known as Afribank. angry
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customer Service. by souleymon(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2013
I didnt have a bad experience with eco,
All i did was contact them online, it took couple of days to get me online banking.
With their online banking, u dont need a token.though security wise, it isnt strong as Skye or Access bank.
1st bank has been having bad times lately, and Gtbank isnt still far from the Phizing
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customer Service. by bebe2(f): 1:22pm On May 19, 2013
souleymon: I didnt have a bad experience with eco,
All i did was contact them online, it took couple of days to get me online banking.
With their online banking, u dont need a token.though security wise, it isnt strong as Skye or Access bank.
1st bank has been having bad times lately, and Gtbank isnt still far from the Phizing

Really? Why Is mine taking so long. I have scanned my docs to them over 10times still no progress.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customer Service. by Curiouscity(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2013
Find out if na babe handle your transaction. If Babe handle a guy's transaction, she go rush do am, but na fellow babe own, she go dey beef. She feel say she no go gain anything from babe. Na insider experience oooooo
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customer Service. by Kirinwa: 8:30pm On May 19, 2013
UBA and Mainstreet bank.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Current And Intending Nyscmembers / Au Wooden Blind,vertical,pvc Blind ,doors And Tiles / Serious Seller Of Blco Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.