Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Spring Bank Training:an Inquiry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Training:an Inquiry (616 Views)

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spring Bank Training:an Inquiry by santanovva(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2008
Hello nairalanders. I know that the next batch of Spring Bank recruits are going in for their 2 weeks training on the 5th of May at Apapa but I will very much want to know the nature of the training.

Would the recruits be camped throughout -or what happens to those outside lagos?
If they wont be camped, would they be reporting on sunday ALSO?

Please, if you have info on this, please respond to this post (especially those who wrapped up their training on the 15th of April).

thank you very much
Re: Spring Bank Training:an Inquiry by maumau(f): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2008
well i really did not get to hear about the new entries.
we just concluded our own training,well the thing is that u will be logde in an hotel for the duration of the training for about 2 week after which u will start work.
all thesame i which u guys all the best one thing i know is that u all will be called like we were told in training school.
waiting to see u guys soon.

All the best
Re: Spring Bank Training:an Inquiry by santanovva(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2008
thanks very much maumau.
Are you sure we are going to start work immediately?Got to know mine will be outside lagos and if so, isnt there days (or weeks) of grace to facilitate farewells?
Anyway, glad to be in the number

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Peternoman! / Associated Access Manager / Nbplc-calling 2nd Stage 7/05/08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.