Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! (2132 Views)

Dino Malaye: “Na Laugh We Go Dey Laugh Enemies Take Note” / President Goodluck Jonathan I Dey Laugh O / Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by DidierKing: 3:48pm On May 15, 2013
I told you guys GEJ has this certain midas touch.

With his recent declaration of state of emergency in the troubled northern states he succeeded yet again in placing the opposition along party line.

The surprise declaration destroyed their political calculations and placed them against one another.

CPC came out with a press statement stating that the SOE is within the law and in order while their double-edged saboteur counterpart from the west ACN, this morning publicly disowned the SOE stating that it would be counterproductive. The Emirs,Northern state governors, State legislators have also been disorganized - some opposing, while some in support of the SOE declaration.

Some Yoruba nairalanders were not spared also. Their so-called "clueless retardeen" has left them completely clueless.

I really pity those name calling Yoruba haters of GEJ's administration on nairaland who already voiced their support for the state of emergency declaration by GEJ. They never anticipated what ACN's take would be on this. Are they now going to eat their words? Their leaders have spoken! Yoruba ronu!
Me I dey laugh ni

13 Likes

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by toshacer: 4:07pm On May 15, 2013
First sign that these goons can never work together.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by DidierKing: 4:18pm On May 15, 2013
tosh_acer: First sign that these goons can never work together.
When you build on a house on a shaky foundation it is bound to fail. This house is built on deception, corruption and blood so you don't expect it to stand.
Fashola could have made a better Yoruba leader - he has conscience....definitely not Ahmed Bola Tinubu, who everybody knows is a rouge. On the other hand Buhari is a "holier than thou" very corrupt islamic hardliner - go listen to Asari's speech?. So what do you expect when these two merge?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by DidierKing: 4:32pm On May 15, 2013
When people choose to refer a democratically elected sitting President of a country to derogatory names and pour all manner of insult on him...owners and moderators of nairaland turn blind...never close such thread nor ban the handle but when someone states the obvious and makes truthful statements they close such thread with speed forgetting that God is watching.

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by DidierKing: 4:38pm On May 15, 2013
you
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by nuclearboy(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2013
Voices of division - I wonder if you are helping the President or fighting him with such threads.

Look at PDP where the governors are openly fighting the President and calling him a turncoat, requesting Tukur be kicked out, a sitting governor is claiming he may be assassinated and one has No choice but to ask - ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOUS LAUGHING AT OTHERS because they simply are not saying the same thing?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by DidierKing: 5:00pm On May 15, 2013
nuclearboy: Voices of division - I wonder if you are helping the President or fighting him with such threads.

Look at PDP where the governors are openly fighting the President and calling him a turncoat, requesting Tukur be kicked out, a sitting governor is claiming he may be assassinated and one has No choice but to ask - ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOUS LAUGHING AT OTHERS because they simply are not saying the same thing?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Nope. I am only stating the obvious. Just like you have also given your honest opinion. No hypocrisy. no name calling.no fighting. I hope it does sink in sir?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by mekaboy(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2013
Lol gej has made some pple to feel what being clueless feels like.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by DidierKing: 5:14pm On May 15, 2013
nuclearboy: Voices of division - I wonder if you are helping the President or fighting him with such threads.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

My friend don't play that silly card. Who cares who becomes the President of Nigeria. If Goodluck does not deliver, let him be booted out. Anyone who is sincere and competent should assume leadership irrespective of tribe.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by DidierKing: 5:16pm On May 15, 2013
mekaboy: Lol gej has made some pple to feel what being clueless feels like.
absoultely. In a very well informed and classy way
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by mekaboy(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2013
Nigerians should know that no particular region has monopoly to cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by DidierKing: 5:27pm On May 15, 2013
Omen100:

HEY HIDEOUS, YOUR BROTHERS ARE THE PHUCKING MODERATORS IN THIS SECTION, SO TELL ME SOMETHING ELSE I DON'T KNOW.
deal with it. I don't want to believe you are so dumb to realize that anyone can chose to put up any name handle online, So what do you mean by "your brothers". And please stop this name calling and coarse language use of yours except of course you are still a baby in kindergarten

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by DidierKing: 5:28pm On May 15, 2013
mekaboy: Nigerians should know that no particular region has monopoly to cluelessness.
lol
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by DidierKing: 5:31pm On May 15, 2013
I am really surprised, this thread has not been closed. Have we been fast forwarded into 22nd century? Thank God o

1 Like

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by kunlekunle: 5:51pm On May 15, 2013
mekaboy: Lol gej has made some pple to feel what being clueless feels like.

but Buhari told him to shoot them when arrested
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by ClitorialDept: 5:57pm On May 15, 2013
Didier King: When people choose to refer a democratically elected sitting President of a country to derogatory names and pour all manner of insult on him...owners and moderators of nairaland turn blind...never close such thread nor ban the handle but when someone states the obvious and makes truthful statements they close such thread with speed forgetting that God is watching.
no mind dat stupid small boi wey dey feel like bill gates wen. It is ok to insult ur president here without reason and derogate him as a drunken fisherman but it is a big no to speak about that mad prophet dat started all this pislamic sh-t

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by talktimi(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2013
Would still have prefered military administrators in the affected states while the obviously bloody guilty governors would be secretly investigated for their culpability and findings "leaked" to the media cool
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 15, 2013
Didier King: I told you guys GEJ has this certain midas touch.

With his recent declaration of state of emergency in the troubled northern states he succeeded yet again in placing the opposition along party line.

The surprise declaration destroyed their political calculations and placed them against one another.

CPC came out with a press statement stating that the SOE is within the law and in order while their double-edged saboteur counterpart from the west ACN, this morning publicly disowned the SOE stating that it would be counterproductive. The Emirs,Northern state governors, State legislators have also been disorganized - some opposing, while some in support of the SOE declaration.

Some Yoruba nairalanders were not spared also. Their so-called "clueless retardeen" has left them completely clueless.

I really pity those name calling Yoruba haters of GEJ's administration on nairaland who already voiced their support for the state of emergency declaration by GEJ. They never anticipated what ACN's take would be on this. Are they now going to eat their words? Their leaders have spoken! Yoruba ronu!
Me I dey laugh ni

The parties are still distinct. It's only after registration of APC that one expects them to speak with one voice. Educate yourself.
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by HolyTruth: 6:50pm On May 15, 2013
Prof Corruption:

The parties are still distinct. It's only after registration of APC that one expects them to speak with one voice. Educate yourself.

Illitrate Prof. The OP made some vital points. I expected you to keep quiet and suck it in as others have done. Must you always make a statement?
FYI ACN, ANPP and CPC formally dissolved into APC last week, May 11 2013 precisely and are expected to flag off 2015 campaign by June 9. So a competent group should by now have a transitional body responsible for public relations or better still should learn to make joint speech. so how has it become the OP's fault that the new opposition party are still divided and having unresolved conflicting ideologies?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by dapachez: 9:30pm On May 15, 2013
Literate you has INEC registered APC as a political party yet?
HolyTruth:

Illitrate Prof. The OP made some vital points. I expected you to keep quiet and suck it in as others have done. Must you always make a statement?
FYI ACN, ANPP and CPC formally dissolved into APC last week, May 11 2013 precisely and are expected to flag off 2015 campaign by June 9. So a competent group should by now have a transitional body responsible for public relations or better still should learn to make joint speech. so how has it become the OP's fault that the new opposition party are still divided and having unresolved conflicting ideologies?
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by HolyTruth: 10:19pm On May 15, 2013
dapachez: Literate you has INEC registered APC as a political party yet?
No one said they've been registered. However, they've declared themselves fuzed...read! Adamu goes to school
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by stebell(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2013
All I can say is dat come 2015, we'll hv FRESHER AIR. GEJ is working, haters shud do de followong below..... Laffing in swahili dialect. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=))
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by CROWE: 10:44pm On May 15, 2013
They can't all agree on everything all the time, that is part of being human. If everybody in PDP agreed on everything then something is very wrong in their heards most especially since their decisions in the past 14 years have been far from pleasing.
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by Elueme: 10:57pm On May 15, 2013
Having this thread is at first irresponsible. Nigerians have conscience hence know when to commend something good when they see one. I am appalled that ACN can choose to politicize the carnage going on in the north. I expected them to keep mum over this rather than spewing that garbage. CPC chose a better part but irrespective of the discordance in their tone, it doesn't translate to division among their ranks.
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by OsunOriginal: 12:04am On May 16, 2013
Illiterate OP. Did you bother to read other people's posts? Look for the following threads.

Tinubu: Jonathan Bares his Fangs

CPC: SOE is political victimisation

Tell me how CPC and CAN are contradicting each other.

Illiterate from the bush from SE.
Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by talktimi(m): 6:25am On May 16, 2013
OsunOriginal: Illiterate OP. Did you bother to read other people's posts? Look for the following threads.

Tinubu: Jonathan Bares his Fangs

CPC: SOE is political victimisation

Tell me how CPC and CAN are contradicting each other.

Illiterate from the bush from SE.

tribal bigot, so anyone who has an opinion different from yours is automatically "from the bush from SE" ? Smh

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Divides Newly Formed Opposition Party A.P.C.....Me I dey Laugh!!! by bloggernaija: 12:14pm On May 16, 2013
talktimi: tribal bigot, so anyone who has an opinion different from yours is automatically "from the bush from SE" ? Smh

Is that an opinion or a clear case of misrepresenting the facts?more intelligent people actually read the declaration of the state of emergency as a knee jerk reaction of a president who want to be seen as tough , hand-on and doing something ,considering the sheer amount of bad news coming out of nigeria. From the killing of police officers in nassarawa and bayelsa to the continuous mayhem in borno ,yobe etc. It is obvious to any casual observer that there has been a power vacuum and dereliction of duty by the commander in chief.also include ,an almost total institutional collapse.
The only thing keeping the southwest and southeast peaceful are traditional institutions , not the federal or state institutions.
Have you seen the police stations ,army barracks,police vehicles etc in these areas? Have you seen the equipment they have to fight with?have you heard of anything being done for the people of those communities?you would have expected to see blast walls and sand bag protecting federal and state institution ,armoured personnel carriers as a means of transportation .
However I am very sure that northern elites actually encouraged the president to declare the SOE. The terrorists were already decimating their power base . In public, they will disagree , in private,they will support.IT IS CALLED PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.
What would I do?
1 intelligence and surveillance - spies,analysts,database etc
2rapid response swat units
3flexible and highly mobile special forces who can remain in the field for weeks on end
4proper equipment for the security forces
5protection and security for moderate imams
6counter propaganda by giving voices to moderate imam ,victims of boko haram
7setting up a radio station/tv station for 6 above.
8 arrest/confiscation of violent sermons in cd/cassette format made by violent militant imams and which are openly distributed in the north.
9 identification of boko haram's command structure.
10wanted dead or alive poster,bill boards etc of the core boko haram command structure.
11nothing beats this,Good governance

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Jonathan Moves Against Obasanjo / Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. / Why I Was Arrested - Chidi Lloyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.