Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking (1423 Views)

Guinness Reports 83% Drop In Profit As Nigerians Slow Down On Beer Intake / What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria / Appleā€™s Q2 2012: $11.6b In Profit, $39.2b In Revenue, 35.1m Iphones Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by ITprince: 4:13pm On May 15, 2013
Hello All,

I want to introduce you guys to Profit-Clicking. (THIS IS NOT A HYIP)

You do not have to leave your present job. All you need is a few hours of internet access per week.

You can make up to 150% of your initial investment in 50 DAYS [/b]buying Advertisiment Packages.

[b]THIS IS REAL AND NOT A SCAM. I AM NOT A SCAMMER. The Administrators can make their own personal thorough investigations about this if they are in doubt.

Since I'm a LAW-ABIDING member of this forum. I would not place any links on this thread.

If you need more details, please contact me on seye_oye@yahoo.com

Thank you and Best of Luck in your new stream of income.
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by OCTAVO: 10:58pm On May 15, 2013
Mail sent! Check your inbox.
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by ade101(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2013
Guy please run for your life... Read profit clicking review online... They have scammed people... I have been a member since last year, my 150$ is still there and they refused to pay me. I can even transfer the money to your account through gift card if you need.. I gave up on them long time ago.
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by DTalented(m): 12:09am On May 16, 2013
ade101: Guy please run for your life... Read profit clicking review online... They have scammed people... I have been a member since last year, my 150$ is still there and they refused to pay me. I can even transfer the money to your account through gift card if you need.. I gave up on them long time ago.

realy? send me the cash let me try
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by Nobody: 12:28am On May 16, 2013
ade101: Guy please run for your life... Read profit clicking review online... They have scammed people... I have been a member since last year, my 150$ is still there and they refused to pay me. I can even transfer the money to your account through gift card if you need.. I gave up on them long time ago.
he who has ears let him hear. I have about 12k stuck with them.

If we hadn't shown up, I know what op wants to do is sell gift card. That is what so many heartless people are doing at the moment.

Runaway from them, you really can't call them a scam as the website functions properly but that is what they are.

Moderator please delete this thread and sensor the name of the website before we start hearing stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by royalads: 11:27am On May 16, 2013
to learn how to make cash free of charge with fiverr.com, go to www.naijasmartrepairs..com
to learn more about it.its all free of charge
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by ITprince: 10:47pm On May 16, 2013
@ Ade101: Well said. The old advertising packages owned by "JUST-BEEN-PAID" that was inherited by Profit clicking is called BASIC Ad-packs. They are the ones that have a very slow method of withdrawing your money. The new Advertising packages that was just recently launched march 2013 by Profit-clicking is by FAR BETTER AND MORE EFFICIENT. I am advertising the PREMIUM ad-packs. You get your withdrawals out with 48 hours. My friend just withdrew $213 dollars last week. It is real. You can transfer your own $150 to me by gift card. I would really appreciate it.By, saying people should "RUN FOR THEIR LIVES", you are giving people the impression that I'm a scammer. I AM A VERY HONEST PERSON. I HAVE NEVER DONE ANY FRAUDULENT BUSINESS. I HAVE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE BEFORE AND I WOULD NEVER WILL. I am not angry with you for your comment

@ Blink 182: Well said. I WAS NOT planning to sell gifts cards at all. I would never sell gift cards to anybody. I am not heartless. I am not angry with you for your comment

@ Nairalanders: PREMIUM ad-Packages of Profit-clicking is real and you would get your withdrawals out in 48 hours. Nigerians that have issues with the business are the one who bought BASIC ad-packages when the business was still called "JUST-BEEN-PAID". I am not forcing anyone to join.

@ Administrators: Please do your own personal investigation about "PREMIUM AD-PACKAGES" of profit clicking. I am not an scammer. I even obeyed the forum rules by not placing any referral links on my post. LONG LIFE NAIRALAND.
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by Hugo7(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2013
I opened an acct with pfc off recent but am still trying to understand the whole stuff....can u plz be of help? @IT PRINCE
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by dybaba(m): 2:06am On May 17, 2013
mail sent..
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by wealthydan(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2013
i have made money from PC, but i wunt recomend d business site to anyone until they resolve their pending payments issues, i have somany premium packages , have somany pending payments for over a month now, please dont invest into the site for now, an updated would be posted if i get my earnings from my premiunm investment in profitclickin.com beep me on 07080832203 for better paying online businesses fb / email : time.chidan49@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by ITprince: 11:48am On May 17, 2013
@ WEALTHYDAN: The issue Profit-clicking has is with their VERY OLD "BASIC AD-PACKS" system. They have consulted with Federick Mann (the inventor of this business) to help them out. The latest update is that in a few days time the issue with Basic Ad-packs would be resolved.
However, their PREMIUM ADVERTISING PACKAGES is doing very well. If you really have pending withdrawal with the premium system as you said,just be patient. I'm very sure you would be paid by next week.

@ HUGO7: I have all the details you might need. Please send me a mail if you are still interested.
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by dav8id(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2013
The truth is that PC are not paying for now. No matter what ad pack you have. My fund is still hanging with them.
My suggest is..let all user of PC to write and speak with one voice by leting them know that..
(1).. Were no longer going to promote their service again untill the withdrawal issue is resolve.
(2)..that were not going to reinvest again no matter what benefit package the introduce on till the issue of withdrawal is resolve.

Please never mention as scammer for know. For i have already let them know my mind. So if atlease 1000
pc user can write them and let them know how bitterly you feel about the withdrawals stuff, they may do something.
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by wisemanj(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2013
pc is gud but the problem is that dey are not paying 4 now i read about them on warrior forum 3wks ago
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by ITprince: 3:42pm On May 17, 2013
@ Dav8id: The BASIC AD-PACK SYSTEM was paused 2 weeks ago in order to resolve the issues they have. When you log on to your PC account, check the notifications and see for yourself. My own personal opinion is that they have the money to pay out but they are afraid that the BASIC SYSTEM might crash if they dont make some amendments to make it sustainable. Meanwhile, I like your idea. I myself have dropped my comments in the FEEDBACK & SUGGESTION section of their website concerning their BASIC SYSTEM. Nice thinking Dav8id.

Meanwhile, Their recently launched "PREMIUM SYSTEM" is working PERFECTLY WELL and they are paying out withdrawals regularly. Withdrawals take only 48 hours (1 WEEK at the worst case). If you have some cash to spare, you can confidently invest it in buying PREMIUM Ad-Packs.
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by biz1234: 5:41pm On May 17, 2013
This profit click stuff is HYIP, no matter how you brand it, let those who had their experiences share with us please. the only way to stay secured is to be in control of your life. Start a business of your own today!
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 18, 2013
Stay away from PC, forget what ITprince is saying. I never invested with j b p, I put my money in December when they offered some crazy returns. Then I withdrew and nothing happened, then green light system was introduced. I cancelled my withdrawal and waited for the green light and withdrew again, that was in February. As I speak I've forgone that money and moved on with my life.

Do not be deceived, as long as new investors are not coming in, old investors can not be paid. It will only be a matter of time before they apologise and fold up.
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by 3RNEST(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2013
#ITprince! cool - sincerely speaking i concur with your first post but the fast remain that this method of making money is slow and fraustrating, only some people are kind of lucky with it..now these days most people want the fast way of making money online..dude i can imagine myself clicking all the long just for small earning..if you search the entire google u will realize that most PTP sites give little earning just for clicking, no one can give aleast $10 for one click. grin
Re: How To Make Additional Income In Profit-clicking by ITprince: 6:47pm On May 20, 2013
@ BLINK182: I am not fighting with you and I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE TO JOIN PROFIT CLICKING. Saying "Forget what ITPrince is saying" sounds a little bit rude. I have made money. My Friend and office collegue who introduced me to it has made about N150,000 profits. I doubted him at first. I even discouraged other office collegues from joining out of ignorance. Please dont forget or get discouraged about your pending withdrawal of BASIC AD-Packs since Febuary. They are presently working on the BASIC SYSTEM, You would get your money out. It is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.

@ 3RNEST: You are very correct but I NEVER SAID THEY WOULD GIVE YOU $10 FOR CLICKING. What PC does is that for the people who are joining newly, they would borrow you $10 to start with. In 50 days, you make 150% of your investment which is $15. PC would collect the $10 they borrowed you, the remaining $5 is totally yours. You make 150% of the total amount you put in it in 50 days.

@ All Nairalanders: I dropped this post just to inform you about this business opportunity. I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE TO JOIN. I AM NOT A SCAMMER. I wish you guys best of luck in your individual businesses.

(1) (Reply)

60th Birthday Of Bishop David Oyedepo / Mr Ugwoegbu Henry Is A Thief / Konga Are Liars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.