Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk (15975 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 9:11am On May 16, 2013
50calibre: When a woman begins to go haywire, it can only end one way DESTRUCTION. I don't understand why nollywood celebs are trying so hard to hobnob with Hollywood stars.

A woman from a ravagely poor country, fundraising for a cause in a very rich country. That's the spirit.
she's marketing herself. You are too shallow to understand what she's doing.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 9:17am On May 16, 2013
50calibre:

So you have the effrontery to tell a man to sharrap, don't you know your place? WOMAN you are way out of line..
this mentality will have u in living in the 1820's bondage while we are in the 21 century.free ur self from mental egotism and self conceit.because no matter how you try.the world is no longer blind.u can choose to die in masochism or to loosen up and enjoy ur life.the choice is yours
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by idriis: 9:19am On May 16, 2013
9jadelta: omotola join or omotola joins? undecided
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by pearlesther: 10:26am On May 16, 2013
50calibre: When a woman begins to go haywire, it can only end one way DESTRUCTION. I don't understand why nollywood celebs are trying so hard to hobnob with Hollywood stars.

A woman from a ravagely poor country, fundraising for a cause in a very rich country. That's the spirit.
get a life nawwwww
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by pearlesther: 10:34am On May 16, 2013
I.Joan:

Abeg sharap! angry angry angry

Which country is ravagely poor? angry angry angry What makes the U.S very rich? Its huge debts? ? ? ?

Your first sentence about women is very very very silly! because you are the one who is haywire in this case...

mtchew... angry

@ijoan don't mind dis boy he's just crazy because if he's not he w not split shits outta d the big hole he calls mouth asiere
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by sylve11: 10:41am On May 16, 2013
This Omotola face come dey expand o. cool
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 16, 2013
Mayflowa:

Are you serious? That man gave her the opportunity to excel. She married the man rich(pilot) and he could have kept her in the kitchen. She got married by 18yrs and poor too.

Are you this unkind!

I dont think she was poor, since her dad was in a country club and she said she often spent time there.

Country clubs arent for poor people.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 16, 2013

The walk is for revlon, a makeup company.

Nigerian reporting often doesnt tell the full story.

A lot of these celebrities are marketing products they use.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by MissyB3(f): 12:40pm On May 16, 2013
rokiatu: See figure, this woman just never age.
Lol! Where she for age go? She is JUST 34 abi 35.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Mayflowa(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2013
tpia.:

I dont think she was poor, since her dad was in a country club and she said she often spent time there.

Country clubs arent for poor people.
I know. Life was not kind to her. She lost her parents as a teenager and she and her siblings faced the other side of life.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by ifihearam: 1:37pm On May 16, 2013
[quote author=50calibre]When a woman begins to go haywire, it can only end one way DESTRUCTION. I don't understand why nollywood celebs are trying so hard to hobnob with Hollywood stars.

A woman from a ravagely poor country, fundraising for a cause in a very rich country. That's the spirit.[/quote

true
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by abachaphilo(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2013
the power of sex pls ladies beware nothing nothing goes for nothing
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by mistiff007(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2013

Fact...No matter how good u are,you'll only be chanced to get in the hallway,rooms are locked up to foreigners.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 16, 2013
icebebe: Finally dis babe don dey comot frm Naija o
it sound interesty so as my Edo wives are well expose, hahaha prudent act der..
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 16, 2013
Mayflowa:
I know. Life was not kind to her. She lost her parents as a teenager and she and her siblings faced the other side of life.

life was very kind to her, dear.

she lost her dad at some point, both her parents had good jobs i believe, and she attended very exclusive primary schools in nigeria. I doubt chrisland is just an ordinary school.

this is on wiki.

most nigerian celebrities are from rich connected backgrounds.

oyibo too no just dey hobnob with everybody wey get camera.

when you see oyibos celebrating someone, know there's something behind it and it aint poverty.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 16, 2013
She looks very out of place. Her pants and hair too....

This is redundant but she really needs to lose the weight. She will be a stunner if she does this, just like in her Mortal Inheritance/Midnight Scream days.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by chacha3(f): 10:35pm On May 16, 2013
angel TI: Go omosexy. Keepin soarin babe. I dont know y I love u so much?
same here,I love her more than u can ever imagine. Go gurl,my dear Omosexy.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by simonoyewole: 9:59am On May 17, 2013
waoh....dahs xo cul...please...portrait nigerian movie industry well ohhh....God hlp yu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy / Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner / NET Exclusive: D’banj To Appear In Court January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.